Author Topic: Taxy Kerry  (Read 13438 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2004, 07:48:31 pm »
^ Yeah, that happened and it was awesome, but what has that got to do with this thread? We are talking about the poor.

Gideon Brown

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2004, 08:21:17 pm »
I don't care about the poor. They can work.  He is not raising my taxes.
First, since your so religious, Jesus wanted you to think of everyone as equal. For crying out loud he was friends with a woman who sells her body.
Second, watch the play Annie...it teaches you HOW people can become poor...BECAUSE of the president. And it's based on fact. (not Annie...the people being poor...and THE PRESIDENT)

ESP

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2004, 03:29:18 am »
The thought of John kerry becoming President scares me.

for instance a large percentage of john kerrys income was tax free.
He is the sigle shareholder in his corporation he takes a salary of 360,000 a year which is fully taxed, He is then paid millions in dividends from the company which are not fully taxed. As one of the rich people he is talking about, he himself massages the tax laws and doesn't pay anywhere near his current level of tax burdon.

For every war crime John Kerry has claimed to view in his abolishment of our troops conduct in the vietnam war and didn't either act to stop it or report it to his superiors at the time is guiltier of far worse crimes than the Abu-Garib prison guards on trial because they made pow's wear panties on their heads.

Half of what he says makes sense only because he has taken both sides of every argument.  

Side note... not everyone has the ability to work, spending any length of time around the homeless will inform you that in most cases the ones who can work are working and aren't homeless. The majority of the other people have mental disabilities which prevent them from being stable people, let alone stable employees. They aren't working because there are not jobs that they can do. So cut them some slack, it's called pity, sympathy, empathy, compassion, charity, generosity.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2004, 07:11:39 am »
Yep, and he's only raising it to what the pre-Bush levels were.
Which was outrageous. By giving tax breaks to the wealthy they(the wealthy) are able to create more jobs thus less poor people.

But we need taxes up. Bush put this natioin $7,000,000,000 in debt.

Patrick_Star's_Girlfriend

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2004, 08:07:52 am »
I don't believe he will get elected.  And I don't care about hte poor because, like i said, they should get off their ---'- and work.  This is the land of oppertunity.
No wonder your a Rebpublican

super_sayian_spongebob

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2004, 08:13:14 am »
I don't believe he will get elected.  And I don't care about hte poor because, like i said, they should get off their ---'- and work.  This is the land of oppertunity.
No wonder your a Rebpublican
No. The real reason is because, Bush is pro-life. That's why he's a Republican.  

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2004, 01:17:43 pm »
SSS, do you have any idea?

Kerry is not anti-life. He's just not doing anything about it because he considers the people that have AIDS, and the 15 and 16 year old girls getting raped by their father. And we are not even talking about that. So don't take the topic off the lines so far away. I bet someone that does it for the post count will come in and make a useless three-word post anytime. -_-

MiraclrPlz

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2004, 07:02:44 pm »
I already said why every abortion is wrong, even incest.  And with lower taxes, people have more money to spend and it helps small buisnesses.  Reaganomics is the key.  Bushanomics is good too.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Taxy Kerry
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2004, 07:04:33 pm »
Bushanonmics, you mean the art of ruining the economy?

MiraclrPlz

Taxy Kerry
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2004, 07:06:32 pm »
I can't vote but we have seen what a true Liberal president has done in the past.  Jimmy Carter, history's greatest monster.  The economy was so horrifying under him.  And then Reagan came in, and the economy was great.  I think with John Skerry, we'd be seeing the 2nd term of the Carter Administration.