Author Topic: Sponge Fic 1#  (Read 13763 times)

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« on: August 04, 2003, 09:26:19 pm »
This I'll try to make, and keep, funny.

Sponge Fic 1#
Famebob Richpants
Ch. 1 Green Screen

Cuts to Sponge's house. Sponge and Gary are watching TV and the chanel is ABC. Sponge looks at his watch. The time is 8:59 p.m.
Spongebob: Almost time Gary. The show Pat said was funny starts in one min.
Gary: Meow.
Spongebob: Don't worry. It's funny. I know it's funny. OH, PLEASE LET IT BE FUNNY! (gasps) Look Gary, it's starting. (cuts to TV screen revealing......................................................... Whose Line Is It Anyway! opening starts)
Drew Carrey: Good evening everyone and welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway? On tonights show, king of the hills, Brad Sherwood, mayor of Pisa, Wayne Brady, master of all bald, Colin Mochire, and's really a girl, Ryan Stiles, and I'm your host Drew Carrey, come on down, let's have some fun. (runs down to desk) Welcome everyone to Whose Line is it Anyway?, the show where everything's made up and the points don't mader. That's right, the points are like Arnold Shwartenheger's tirminator being human. Dosen't mader. (auddence laughs)
Spongebob: I don't get it Gary, was a trimenator?
Gary: Meow
Drew: Now, in case you've never seen the show before, what these guys are gonna do are act out scens from the top of their head, and I'm gonna reward points to them, and at the end of the show the winner gets to sit here at the desk, and the losers have to do something with me. Ok, lets start off with a game called Newsflash. Ths is for everyone excpet Wayne. (Brad and Ryan go to Drew's desk and get stools. Colin walks off stage and gets microphone from camera man and walks in front of green screen) Now what hapeen is Brad and Ryan are news reporters with a news flash and Colin is at the site of the incident, BUT, he's standing in front of what we call a green screen, and he can't see anything behind him excpet a green wall and these two guys are gonna give him hints to what he's in front of, so whenever your ready take it away.
Ryan: We inturupt this program to bring you a news bulleten.
Brad: A horrible event is hapening outside this stuido, and our newsman Colin is with the lastest. Colin? (cuts to the green screen. Colin is standing in front of Spongebob's Bubble Blowing Technique)
Colin: Well,...........(we don't get to hear what he says, for Sponge starts screaming)
Spongebob: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! GARY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?
Gary: Meow?
Spongebob: NO, IT MEANS I'M A STAR! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! (run out, slaming threw the wall, making a hole with an out lining of himself) Boy, I can't wait to tell Patrick and Squid. WHOO! (runs for Squid's door. Gary slithers underneath the broken wall frament)
Gary:(flat) Meow.

Chapter 2 coming soon.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2003, 04:45:04 pm by Super Ry »

Patrick

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 06:41:53 am »
was this supossed to be funny? no offense but, i didn't find it funny, ss4's are funny, you no funny. there was not a lot of spongebob in it, and you just copied stuff from whos line!  
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 06:47:37 am by Patrick »

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 09:00:06 am »
Don't worry, the next chapter will have more Spongebob in it.

Patrick

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 09:03:12 am »
so, it better be funny next time.

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 09:03:56 am »
it will, I hope.

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2003, 03:07:29 pm »
sorry for double posting, but I'm done with chapter 2, so here we go.
[Note to Patrick: there will not be as much Whose Line in this Chapter]

Sponge Fic 1#
Famebob Richpants
Ch. 2 I DON'T BELIVE IT

Sponge's arm is seen knocking on Squid's door. Squid answers it.
Squidward: What do want, annoying?
Spongebob: I just want to say good-bye, ex-neighbor. (a smile erupes on Squid's face)
Squidward:(happy) EX-NEIGHBOR? Does that mean your......
Spongebob: Yes, old chap. Moving away. I've become a star on national TV.
Squidward: Well, that's just great. I....(stares at him) NATIONAL TV?!?
Spongebob: Yeap, I just saw myself on ABC, and....
Squidward: Hold it. Now I've heard lots of lame jokes before Spongebob, but this is the worst. National televison? You expect me to belive that piece of trash IS TRUE? (he ends up yelling in Sponge's face, knocking him down to the ground)
Spongebob: Sure, why not?
Squidward: I don't belive it.
Spongebob: Oh yea? Then follow me. (Sponge gets up and walks to his house, with Squid close behind. They walk inside, Sponge points to the TV. Squid looks and gasps)
Squidward: I DON'T BELIVE IT! (green screen is replaying video with Colin in front of it)
Drew: So what are you in front of?
Colin: A.................underwater cartoon. (buzzer go's off)
Drew: Close, it was actualy Spongebob Squarepants.
Squidward: AMAZING. Your more famous than me. Fitfty times more famous than me.
Spongebob: Frad so Squidward. Come on Gary, lets go tell Pat the good news.
Gary: Meow (both exit, leaving Squid behind)
Squidward: I can't belive it. Spongebob's a....a....a STAR! I've got to be better than him. I've got to practice my clarinet more, starting now. (runs off)

Ch. 3 coming soon.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2003, 03:18:05 pm by Super Ry »

SS4Gohan

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2003, 04:50:36 pm »
They were both pretty good

-SS4Gohan

Patrick

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2003, 06:30:59 pm »
i didnt find it that funny. sry.

foulpattie

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2003, 06:48:58 pm »
I think u need to find  different story.

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2003, 08:28:23 pm »
Uh, thanks. But it'll be funny cause Patrick is in this chapter, so lets go.

Sponge Fic 1#
Famebob Richpants
Ch. 3 Saying Good-Bye

Sponge is running to Pat's house with Gary on his head. Squid runs into his house for that seirous traning.
Spongebob: (waving arms) HEY PATRICK! HEY PATRICK! HEY PATRICK! HEY PATRICK! (Pat's house opens and pat is stuck to back of house)
Patrick: WHAT IS IT SPONGEBOB? (falls off house)
Spongebob: I've become a star!
Patrick: Really? But you don't look like one. (Sponge stares at him like huh?)
Spongebob: Huh? No Patrick. I'm a TV star. I saw myself on that show you told me about.
Patrick: (wide eyed) REALLY? WOW! That proves it Spongebob.
Spongebob: Proves what?
Patrick: (walks over to him) That you've got talent.
Spongebob: Really? You think so?
Patrick: Oh, no doute about it Spongebob. The miniute you see yourself on TV, poof, you know your a star.
Spongebob: Wow Patrick. I'm glad you know everything. I'd be lost without you.
Patrick: Aw, it nothing. Hey, I got an idea. How about I come with you. I can teach you everything I know about acting.
Spongebob: That's a great idea Patrick. How about it Gary? We can aways have company with us.
Gary: Meow
Spongebob: Ok. Let's just say good-bye to everyone first.
Nararator: At Sandy's house.
Sandy: Your what?!? (Sponge and Pat have suitcases in hand. They're outside Sandy's house)
Spongebob: Were going to go live in Hollywood. I've become a big star.
Patrick: Yeah, he told me himself. HE'S A STAR.
Sandy: That's dumb. Your both about as stuipd as a bull on the prarie in the middle of March with a mad cyodie eating a hot flugh sunade at a......
Spongebob: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Goodbye Sandy. (walks away) We'll miss you. (Pat walks away)
Patrick: Yeah, bye Sandy.
Sandy: (to herself) Oh brother.
Nararator: At the Krusty Krab. (show Mr. Krabs crying)
Mr. Krabs: (sadly) But why?
Spongebob: I told you Mr. Krabs, I've become a TV star and I'm moving away. I'm sorry sir, but look at it this way, when I get rich and famous, I'll share my money with you.
Mr. Krabs: MONEY? (camly) Okay boys, good-bye then. (they both leave. to himself) Well, I get money, (sadly) BUT I LOST ME BEST FRYCOOK! WWAAHH!!
Nararator: At Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
Mrs. Puff: (quickly) AW, thats too bad Spongebob. Guess you'll have to learn how to drive somewhere else. (pushes them out) Well, good-bye. (slams door. Sponge turns to Pat)
Spongebob: I don't know why Pat, but I feel like she wanted to get rid of us.
Patrick: Now Spongebob, why would she want to get rid of us.
Spongebob: Oh, of coruse. (laughs) Silly me. (cuts back inside)
Mrs. Puff: Whoo, he's finally gone. Yea. (starts partying with confetil flying)
Spongebob: Come on Patrick. Lets get a flite. (both run off and fades out)

There were a lot of spelling mistakes, so I'll fix it tomorow. Oh yeah, and Ch. 4 coming soon.

spongeyness525

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2003, 05:36:46 am »
no offence, but it was a little dull. sorry

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2003, 08:11:12 pm »
I'll squish you if you hate this chapter.

Sponge Fic 1#
Famebob Richpants
Ch. 4 Ice Cream Madness

Fades back. Cuts to Sponge with Gary on top of his head. Pat is running next to him when....
Patrick: (stops) Hey, what's that noise?
Noise: (geting louder and louder) La-La-De-Da-La-La-La-La-De-Da-La-La
Patrick: It sounds like......
Both: THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!
Patrick: Please Spongebob? Just a little ice cream?
Spongebob: Well,....... okay, but just a little. Remember, we have a plane to catch.
Patrick: What are we gonna catch it in? (Sponge stare at him. they both run off for the ice cream truck. Lou noictes them and speeds up. Patrick pulls out a gun and shoots the tires flat.)
Lou: (groaning) Oh no. (Pat and Sponge have now caught up)
Patrick: Can I have one scoop of everything please?
Spongebob: And I'll have a Kelpsicle please.
Lou: (scared) Yea whatever. (throws ice cream at both of them) Now leave me alone. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (jumps out of car and runs off)
Patrick: Well, at least we got ice cream.
Spongebob: But were farther away from the airport now.
Patrick: Don't worry Spongebob, I have I spare car.
Spongebob: Really? Where?
Patrick: (points to butt) In here. (starts to fart with all his might. fart clould appears and forms into taxi cab) Hop in pal. (Sponge stares at him and gets in fart cab. Pat gets in fart cab and it starts)
Cuts to the airport. Sponge and Pat arrived. They both get out of the fart cab and Pat sucks it back up his butt, and they enter.
Airport Guy: Hello, how can I help you.
Spongebob: We'd like to book a flite to Hollywood.
Airport Guy: Ok, here are your tickets. (Sponge takes tickets and gives one to Pat and Gary) Rember, it's gate D.
Spongebob: Ok, thanks mister. Bye. (Sponge and Pat exit)

Ch. 5 coming soon

foulpattie

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2003, 08:44:07 pm »
That was better. The fart cab was funny. But still u might want to make your chapters longer because then if you have lots of talking it will be longer and have more comedy. i think. But um yeah don't rush your chapters and spend more time on thinking of stuff.

P.S. Type your chapters in a microsoft word docuement and then copy and paste it to the forum. Then you can save it.

Hope that helps :original:  

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2003, 02:47:35 pm »
I'll do that for my next one, but this one I'll make up as I go. Anyway, here's the next chapter.

Sponge Fic 1#
Famebob Richpants
Ch. 5 The Crazy Star

Cuts to two gates that read Gate D and Gate E. Sponge and Pat walk over.
Spongebob: Ok, Pat. I think the guy said Gate D.
Patrick: But Spongebob, what if he made a mistake and meant Gate E? Then if we took gate D, we'd be in the wrong place.
Spongebob: Hm, never though of that, but lets ask someone just to be safe. (walk over to guy) Excuse me sir, but which gate do we take to Hollywood?
Guy: D.
Spongebob: Okay, thanks.
Patrick: See? I told you.

Cuts to Airplane. Sponge and Pat watch as someone takes Gary to storage.
Spongebob: Well, this is nice so far, isn't it Pat?
Patrick: Yep.
Spongebob: Well, we'd better find our seats. (they go to a empty seat which two fish quickly take, litaraly. they go to another seat and sit in it)
Spongebob: Comfy.
Patrick: And beautiful too. (show pic of chair which is really ugly)
Flight Attendant: (over microphone) Attention passenger, we are about to takeoff. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff. Thank You.
Spongebob & Patrick: Your welcome.

Cuts to latter. Sponge and Pat are sleeping. Flight Attendant walks over to them with food tray.
Flight Attendant: Excuse me, gentlemen?
Patrick: (sleepley) Huh? Wha?
Flight Attendant: Your food is here sir.
Patrick: Oh boy, thanks. (scarfs his AND Sponge's food) Can I have a refill?
Flight Attendant: Sorry sir, but one meal per customer. (Pat has now turned evil)
Patrick: Grrrrrrrr, YOU SHALL NOW DIE! (gets out knive and sticks it in FA's head. turns around to other passenger and roars. everyone starts sceaming and running around. Pat starts beating everyone to death until they're all bleeding) Well, that over with. (go back to sit with Sponge. he wakes up)
Spongebob: (yawns) Hey, Pat, did something just happen?
Patrick: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nope.

Ch. 6 coming soon.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 03:08:12 pm by Super Ry »

spongeyness525

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2003, 03:05:01 pm »
it was pretty good :happy:  except for the patrick stabbing people with a sword (its not like Patrick)

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2003, 03:06:00 pm »
ok, I'll edited it.

spongeyness525

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2003, 03:08:08 pm »
you dont have to, but i think it would be a good idea. the chapter was pretty funny though!  :happy:  

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2003, 03:09:06 pm »
I did anyway.

Super Ry

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2003, 10:40:56 am »
Time for more story.

Sponge Fic 1#
Famebob Richpants
Ch. 6 My Friend's A Rival

Cuts to Squid's house. We heard super lovley music playing. It turns out to be (gasp) Squid playing.
Squidward: Well, I think I've practiced long enough. (looks at watch) 920 hrs. Well, Better get to the airport.

Cuts to the airport. Squid pulls up in his boatcar and gets out. He then goes inside to Airport Guy.
Squidward: Excuse me sir, but do you know where's the plane to Hollywood is?
Airport Guy: Gate D.
Squidward: Thanks. (Squid walks away)
Airport Guy: (to himself) Why does everyone want to Hollywood now a days?
Lady: Sir, where's the.......
Airport Guy: Gate D.

Cuts to the Gate D enterance. Guy is standing there. Squid walks up to him.
Squidward: Is this the enterance to the Hollywood flite?
Guy: Yea, but all the tickets have been bought, and this one (holds up golden ticket) is for the mayor.
Squidward: (holds up money) Give you 50 bucks for it.
Guy: SOLD. (Squid walks on and the mayor enter)
Mayor: I'm here. Where's my ticket?
Guy: Oops. (both stare at each other for a while)
Mayor: (pulls out slege hammer) YOU DIE!

Cuts to on the plane. Squid sits next to a fish.
Squidward: What are you doing here?
Fish: No, what are you doing here?
Squidward: Well, I asked you first.
Fish: Well, I asked you second.
Squidward: Forget it.
Fish: Ok.
Squidward: I'm Squidward Jonahssen Tentacles
Fish: I'm fish.
Squidward: Right, whatever. (walks away)

Cuts to Hollywood airport. Sponge and Pat come out of airplane.
Spongebob: Well, here we are Patrick, Hollywood. (another plane comes and out comes (oh-no) SQUID! Sponge starts sceaming. when he finally stops.....)
Patrick: Hey Spongebob. I think I see Squidward
Spongebob: (yelling) PATRICK YOU IODIT. THAT IS SQUIDWARD.
Patrick: Ohhhhhhh, I......(yelling) HEY, WHO YOU CALLING AN IODIT YOU IODIT?!? (both start fighting)
Squidward: Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to a hotel. (Sponge and Pat stop fighting)
Both: (to each other) HOOOTTTTTEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL. (both start running and fades out)

Ch. 7 coming soon.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2003, 06:38:22 pm by Super Ry »

SS4Gohan

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2003, 10:02:36 am »
Uh... wow that was pretty good...

-SS4Gohan

sPoNg3b0b

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2003, 08:46:50 pm »
Hmm...pretty un... spongebob like... but good! :Jumpy:

melly005

Sponge Fic 1#
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2003, 09:53:45 am »
Hmm...pretty un... spongebob like... but good! :Jumpy:
^i agree with above

i liked the second part better than the first as well.