Author Topic: Why John Kerry Is The Right Choice.  (Read 27640 times)

Banana

Why John Kerry Is The Right Choice.
« on: October 11, 2004, 05:25:01 pm »

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 05:32:55 pm »
Wait that is hilarious. Hahaha :biggrin:  
« Last Edit: October 11, 2004, 05:34:34 pm by Scooter »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 05:59:49 pm »
It is only an adio.

You don't know if that it real.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 06:01:34 pm »
Well, you don't know if maybe it is real too. Either way Kerry is a flip flopper.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 06:04:49 pm »
Wow, only a Republican could take things out of context that much.  Its actually quite funny how much the maker twisted Kerry's words.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 06:12:30 am »
No he didn't.  He was right.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2004, 08:21:11 am »
No he didn't.  He was right.
Okay you say that wasn't out of context, yet I bet you condemn Fahrenheit 911
I don't like Michael Moore either, but just because you don't like Kerry doesn't mean everything you hear about him is true

Banana

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2004, 03:16:03 pm »
Okay...to makr you democrats happy:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=5787

This is hillarious, even if you support Bush.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2004, 04:26:23 pm »
"And they call him Flipper, Flipper, under the sea"

« Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 04:27:50 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Starr2k3

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2004, 04:35:50 pm »

I guess you guys have never changed your mind in your life.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2004, 05:43:04 pm »
He changes his opinions to get everyone to like him. Those weren't out of context at all. Hey, I am not a big Bush supporter, but he is better then Kerry. Heck, a retarded monkey with one eye could be a better president then Kerry. The point is he is a suck up. His opinions are so easily swayed. First he says that Iraq had WMDs, then he says the president blew it out of proportion? He is not only changed his mind, but he has flip flopped on some very important issues. Issues involving a lot of money.

Heck, I am sure he isn't a bad guy, but his politics are well... very bad. He just changes his mind way to much. He won't be any better then Bush, if not worse.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 03:45:57 pm »
Squiddy Posted on Oct 11 2004, 08:59 PM
  It is only an adio.

You don't know if that it real.  

> For that level of ignorance and denial, you will be rewarded the Crown Of Partisanship which signifies that if Kerry shot your

cmonkey Posted on Oct 11 2004, 09:04 PM
  Wow, only a Republican could take things out of context that much. Its actually quite funny how much the maker twisted Kerry's words.  

Uh, wtf? It's actual audio clips. He said these things. There's no twisting going on. You have to be deaf, dumb and blind (or just plain biased) to possibly think that somehow the order that the sound clips are played have anything to do with their meaning. Let's see, why isn't there a clip like this of anyone else except Kerry...? Oh, I know! He's the only one who lies THIS BADLY!

GrEeNdAyFrEaK Posted on Oct 12 2004, 11:21 AM
  QUOTE (MiraclrPlz @ Oct 12 2004, 09:12 AM)
No he didn't. He was right.  

"Okay you say that wasn't out of context, yet I bet you condemn Fahrenheit 911
I don't like Michael Moore either, but just because you don't like Kerry doesn't mean everything you hear about him is true "

Unfortunately, that statement is completely baseless and a bit frightening. So everything we hear about someone (audio clips, newspaper articles, etc) isn't necessarily true. So what do we GO ON THEN? How do we know about someone unless we go by what we see and hear? You go by Farenheit 911 as your guide even though there is no factual basis to the movie, it contradicts itself!

We went to war for oil because we're an evil, imperialistic nation, yet we failed to send enough troops into Iraq. What the ::Dolphin Noise:: kind of backwards logic is that?

You know, it's this kind of "you don't really know what is going on, everything we know could be false so let's just vote Kerry to be safe" insane, cook mentality that's really freaking me out these days. YES WE KNOW KERRY SAID ALL OF THESE THINGS!!! They're on tape, on video in archives all over the world. How, other than complete insanity, can you deny such evidence?

Starr2k3 Posted on Oct 12 2004, 07:35 PM

I guess you guys have never changed your mind in your life.  

Yeah, I have. Sometimes I want to get cashews out of those little quarter vending machines but I choose Peanut M&M's instead. Sometimes I don't get anything at all. But I've never done it and then tried to convince the entire world that I not only DIDN'T change my mind, but that it was all a calculated plan that I had set out from day one. Kerry said he's never changed his mind, he freaking SAID IT DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES!

"I have always been consistent on Iraq". He said it and no matter how much you say, 'i dont no maybe he ment sumthing else' it can't take back what's been done. The guys a loon. He doesn't change his mind ever, he just tells different stories to different people wherever its advantageous to him.

Need I remind you of the "Can I get me a hunting license" quote? From a man trained by the world's finest professors, during his recent hunting trip he says, "Can I get me a hunting license here?" Or did that, despite the fact that I watched and heard it, not actually happen. Is it all a conspiracy? WACKOS is what you Kerry defenders are.

Come on. Argue agaisnt me. You can't. Why? Kerry IS a liar, he IS a cheat and a coward and he's not been consistent. Nobody can defend him. It's impossible.

Starr2k3

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2004, 03:51:48 pm »
Oh yes, George Bush is awesome... </sarcasm>

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2004, 03:59:43 pm »
i say they both are idiots but i would rather go with the texas idiot

Kerrybuster

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2004, 04:10:19 pm »
spongemonkey13 Posted: Oct 24 2004, 06:59 PM  

i say they both are idiots but i would rather go with the texas idiot

Have you ever listened to GW speak in an interview? You can't seriously call this man an idiot. I can call you an idiot on the grounds of:

- You don't back up your claims with evidence
- You don't use proper punctuation or capitalization
- Your reason is flawed and fuzzy and hard to follow. Not to mention presumptous and placing high importance on your own opinions, something idiots tend to do.

I can't be sure you are an idiot, but I've provided a much more compelling case than you have.

I agree, though, John F-ing Kerry is an idiot.