Author Topic: Why John Kerry Is The Right Choice.  (Read 28481 times)

Kerrybuster

Why John Kerry Is The Right Choice.
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2004, 04:11:25 pm »
Starr2k3 Posted: Oct 24 2004, 06:51 PM  

Oh yes, George Bush is awesome... </sarcasm>

Well, I can't argue against that reasoning. </sarcasm>

Is there something wrong with you?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2004, 04:11:31 pm »
spongemonkey13 Posted: Oct 24 2004, 06:59 PM  

i say they both are idiots but i would rather go with the texas idiot

Have you ever listened to GW speak in an interview? You can't seriously call this man an idiot. I can call you an idiot on the grounds of:

- You don't back up your claims with evidence
- You don't use proper punctuation or capitalization
- Your reason is flawed and fuzzy and hard to follow. Not to mention presumptous and placing high importance on your own opinions, something idiots tend to do.

I can't be sure you are an idiot, but I've provided a much more compelling case than you have.

I agree, though, John F-ing Kerry is an idiot.
Dude, George W is a huge idiot. He can't string together a simple sentence.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2004, 04:12:17 pm »
Prove that he's an idiot, don't just repeat yourself.

Starr2k3

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2004, 04:17:58 pm »
Proof: C- student.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2004, 04:21:33 pm »
Wow, I am impressed. What school did he get those grades in?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2004, 04:26:07 pm »
The only reason he got into Yale was because of his Dad.

He's an alcoholic and did cocaine earlier in his life.

Starr2k3

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2004, 04:27:40 pm »
Not only in Yale, also in his High School and stuff.

And he could not make it in Yale or through Yale without Dad.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2004, 04:35:30 pm »
So what. He drank and took cocaine. Some of the world's most intelligent people have had drug addictions. It doesn't make you stupid that you like to get high or that you like to get a buzz or even straight-up drunk. What is stupid is to keep doing it.

I say he's a great champion because of the simple truth, he quit. Most people can't quit.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2004, 04:37:45 pm »
So what. He drank and took cocaine. Some of the world's most intelligent people have had drug addictions. It doesn't make you stupid that you like to get high or that you like to get a buzz or even straight-up drunk. What is stupid is to keep doing it.

I say he's a great champion because of the simple truth, he quit. Most people can't quit.
Hey, the famous people who did drugs weren't smart, they were just talented at music. Like Hendrix, or Cobain.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2004, 04:40:34 pm »
Seriously, if we knew everything that everybody had ever done, we could crucify them. It's not the past that matters, it's who these men are today. I believe in forgiveness and I believe that people can change.

I've been addicted to internet smut and dirty pictures of women, before. I've been a glutton pig who weighed over 200 lbs and I've been a very angry person my whole life. So what?

I'm not that person anymore. You can't possibly use the past against me. It doesn't make sense to, it's unfair and dirty to use past mistakes against someone. If you tried to remind me of how fat I was or how much of a pervert I was, I would laugh at you because I have changed! It's who you are today that matters and only the truly miserable try to bring up the past and literally live in it. Done is done, my friends, what do you do now? Where do we go from here?

And mostly, how does being human make you an idiot?

Gideon Brown

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2004, 04:48:06 pm »
I find what you say hilarious. You say not to use it against Bush, but people are using Kerry's past against him. Is it okay to do that?! That would be...MORE than hypocrisy...I don't even have a word for that.
"You can't do that to one person but you can to another."

And IZ, I care to differ. Cobain may have dropped out of highschool and did heroine but he was an extremely smart person and spent most of his teenage years reading at the library.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2004, 04:53:08 pm »
We are not using the past against Kerry, my dearest. We are using the present. Kerry lies on a daily basis. He lied to black voters not even a month ago, telling them that this election, the conservatives won't stop a million blacks from voting as if last time, that's exactly what happened.

He lies when he talks about his faith in God. Saying that he both will and won't take his faith with him to the white house. He pretends to be someone he isn't, a caring fiscal conservative who fights for the rights of middle-class working families when clearly his interests are anything but. He IS the most liberal man in the senate.

How can you say that something he said last week or five years ago is the past? He was still in office then!

Kerrybuster

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2004, 04:55:54 pm »
Oh, I know! The moment someone says something it becomes the past and therefore everything is the past and everything is forgiven, right? That mindset lacks an insight that cannot be explained by someone who has it to someone who does not. But I will say that if you can't make the distinction between who someone is and professes to be or who they profess to be when they clearly are not, you're in for a world of hurt.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2004, 04:58:55 pm »
Pardon? Are you purposefully trying to anger me? You conservatives HAVE used Kerry's past against him. For instance, his being in the war and all. Like I really remember what all has been said, but they use it against him. How he never truly fought or something. I think, if you are going to attack me, take your time and realize what it is I'm trying to say.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2004, 05:09:59 pm »
Pardon? Are you purposefully trying to anger me? You conservatives HAVE used Kerry's past against him. For instance, his being in the war and all. Like I really remember what all has been said, but they use it against him. How he never truly fought or something. I think, if you are going to attack me, take your time and realize what it is I'm trying to say.

Allow me to clarify what I have said so far, as you seem incapable of understanding anything unless I rephrase it two to three times. His "being in war and all"? Is that even a statement? I think I have some idea as to what you mean, and I'll assume you're asking me about the relevance of his war history. He calls on that to demonstrate why he is a legitimate presidential candidate. He claims to be a war hero and, therefore, he himself has brought us to Vietnam.

Conservatives didn't even know who this guy was until last year when he started making a fool out of himself, touting his silver star and purple hearts. We haven't brought up his past, he did. And we, for that matter, aren't even the ones who dug into his history! It was the SWIFT BOAT VETERANS who did that for us. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to win when you are actually right.

I think the problem here is not that I can't figure out what you're trying to say but that I do understand all-too-well where you're coming from and where you're going. The past has not been used against Kerry in any way that is not relevant to this election today. This man has NOT changed. This man is the same man who protested the war and encouraged our enemy in Vietnam. This is the same man who demonstrated by ALL ACCOUNTS cowardly behavior in war and this is the same man who is indeed a war hero... For our enemies, and as such they have erected a statue to him.

Do you really know all that you think you know? Are you really as well-informed, wise and correct as you think that you are? Or would you even dare to question it?