Author Topic: Why John Kerry Is The Right Choice.  (Read 28460 times)

Gideon Brown

Why John Kerry Is The Right Choice.
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2004, 05:16:10 pm »
Did I EVER say I was 'well-informed, wise and correct'? I am just disproving some of your theories, darling.
And why must you attack me? I swear, you seem like another member. And why do you act like you know so much more than me? Just because I am not an American and do not know EVERYTHING about your stupid politics, doesn't make me stupid. I'd say more...but...I don't want to be banned.

One last thing...let's not forget that your dear Bush didn't go to war at all...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 05:16:47 pm by Charliez Fallen Angel »

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2004, 05:18:32 pm »
Did I EVER say I was 'well-informed, wise and correct'? I am just disproving some of your theories, darling.
And why must you attack me? I swear, you seem like another member. And why do you act like you know so much more than me? Just because I am not an American and do not know EVERYTHING about your stupid politics, doesn't make me stupid. I'd say more...but...I don't want to be banned.

One last thing...let's not forget that your dear Bush didn't go to war at all...
 :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2004, 05:20:36 pm »
Well, he may not have gone to war, but what Kerry did in the war is much worse then Bush being a "coward". He abandoned his platoon, and recieved purple hearts for injuries that didn't even require hospitilization. Hmm. So does this mean when things fall apart Kerry will abandon America while in office?

Gideon Brown

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2004, 05:27:03 pm »
But wait!! Kerrybuster said people change! Remember?
Come on! I'm trying to prove my point...and you just did for me!! lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 05:27:28 pm by Charliez Fallen Angel »

Kerrybuster

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2004, 05:35:02 pm »
Perhaps you are confused, let me clear it up for you even further:

You have not disproven anything I've said. I have made several successful points and each time I have made one you have not contested me on them. That is why, now, you resort to telling me you don't know everything (read: anything) because you're not even an American. That sounds like an excuse and a cop-out to me, a whole heck of a lot more than it seems like you disproving me.

You have access to the internet. Do some research. Buy a book. But don't go around pretending like you know what you're talking about because, quite frankly, you haven't the slightest clue which way is up and I'm not trying to insult you.

I'm just being honest.

NEWSFLASH: There's something else you must face. Running around typing mockingly about someone else doesn't constitute winning a debate. Repeating what someone else has said with a </sarcasm> will never get you or anyone else anywhere. Look, being right in your own mind is fine but don't think you can go around expecting other people to be equally convinced of it.

In the real world, you have to use actual FACTS and make CLEAR, CONCISE STATEMENTS. Not "you R stupid lolz bush is a coke head and he lied about WMDZZZ!"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 05:38:32 pm by Kerrybuster »

Gideon Brown

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2004, 05:37:09 pm »
Hrmmm...let me be honest...I read Dude, Where's My Country. Enough said? I probably read more books in one week than you do in one year. Hrmmm...let's see...this week, two animal rights books, a small romance novel and Oooh...a book about whales. Man...maybe I need a life and should stop yelling at conservatives who think everyone but them are wrong.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2004, 05:41:07 pm »
Maybe you do need a life! Maybe you should stop yelling at us poor, unfortunate conservatives who just happen to think that because our opinions and morals are grounded firmly in fact and reality we are always right, all of the time!

Please, do go do that. Please get a life that doesn't involve repeating political rhetoric and challenging the thoughts and opinions of us poor imbeciles who have some how gotten the notion that everybody else is wrong but us.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2004, 05:46:02 pm »
Maybe you should read posts by the person who started this thread, and you'll understand why I said that.  But...meh. I'm Green....and I think Kurt Cobain was a genius when he said "I wish I were gay just so I could [anger] off the homophobics."   That's who I am. I can accept your viewpoint. I enjoy debating, but I do NOT like being told I am NOT intelligent. You don't know me.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2004, 05:48:57 pm »
Alright Kerrybuster, stop acting as if you're smarter/better than everybody. It's annoying.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2004, 05:52:19 pm »
So because I defeat you in a debate, you tell me to stop "acting smarter" than you! Has it occured to you yet that I might actually know what I'm talking about? Or are you only now seeing that no matter how wrong you are proven to be you will maintain your positions? I'm aware that everyone on this board is under the age of thirteen, now.

Otherwise how could you be so easy to take down?

Gideon Brown

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2004, 05:53:48 pm »
Funny. I'm 18. I'm in college. I AM Canadian. And I did NOT vote Liberal in the past election in Canada.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2004, 05:53:54 pm »
Actually, no. I'm 15, and I'm able to back up what I say. MEEP!'s older and way more intelligent than you. So stop it, or expect an IP ban.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2004, 05:54:12 pm »
This goes against my better judgement, but I'm in no immediate violation of any moral laws so here goes:

Then show me your intelligence. Don't leave it up to debate. Let me know you. Show me your infinite wisdom.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2004, 05:55:07 pm »
So because I defeat you in a debate, you tell me to stop "acting smarter" than you! Has it occured to you yet that I might actually know what I'm talking about? Or are you only now seeing that no matter how wrong you are proven to be you will maintain your positions? I'm aware that everyone on this board is under the age of thirteen, now.

Otherwise how could you be so easy to take down?
I wasn't even involved in this. I'm just saying don't act as if you're above somebody. Putting up a good debate is one thing. You're putting up a good debate and being rude.

Kerrybuster

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2004, 06:00:23 pm »
Okay, fine. I can accept your view on that. I am being rude. I will quit being insulting but I will NOT quit speaking the truth.