Author Topic: Breif History Of Tim  (Read 5734 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Breif History Of Tim
« on: October 20, 2004, 11:58:19 am »
On the planet named IRK there was a powerful race of beings known as the irkens, the beings who ruled an empire so great that the universe shudders at the sheer thought of it.
But sometimes, irkens can fear eachother rather than be feared by all other races in the universe, especialy one so insane as ZIM.
But let's go back further, before ZIM...back when a near extinct irken race was about and mainly ruled the empire.
A tiny irken is sleeping in it's mothers arms, pale green skin and bright blue eyes.
This young irken SMEET is our dear friend, TIM.
But back then, the young irken was just like everyone else. Only part of an irken race that would soon be doomed by another...
Red eyed irkens overpowered and hated those with blue eyes, a fight broke out amongst the tallest Mani and Blue ofwhich resulted into the mass extinction of the blue eyed irken race.
But somehow, afew SMEETS survived this evil rain of terror, they were accepted by the Tallest Mani because they were still young irkens and could prove useful.
TIM on the overhand, had a problem.
With the fights that went on whilst he was a child, TIM saw his mother die right before his young eyes, this causes major difficulties in irken behavior.
This gives reason to why TIM is so obsessed with violence and destruction, but no reason to why he is so fustrated and depressed.
When TIM reached a slightly mature age where he could operate a weapon he was left in charge of gaurding a highly destructive robot, but with his immature behavior due to problems in the past he couldn't help but see what it could do.
By operating the machine he accidently blew up a power core in one of the main buildings, causing a blackout and panic to all the buildings occupants.
After the first fire from the robots weapon TIM became obsessed and continued to destroy...stuff.
That is, until, a natural red eyed irken called Kan managed to shut the robot down and prevent TIM the natural blue eyed irken from causing any further damage.
After being captured and taken to the Tallest he was stripped of his gaurding duty and was made a normal irken soldier, not a good idea.
Several years later ZIM killed the tallest Mani and yet another tallest until Red and Purple came into power, they took intrest in TIM's talents as a killer of other alien species and promoted him into being an invader.
However, TIM brutaly attacked a Planet Jacker who had come to sign the peace treaty and was stripped of his Invader class, the Jacker still signed the treaty but demanded they sort out TIMs behavior before he got worse.
The tallest took no notice of this warning from the Jacker and left TIM to resume being a normal irken soldier, with this time came the blackout caused by ZIM on the training planet.
TIM took advantage of this and stole 42,000,000 monies worth of weapons from under the Tallests eyes as they blamed ZIM for the disaster, several weeks later however TIM used the weapons on a fellow irkens ship and was sent to foodcourtia for 5 years as punishment.
Durin the 5 years TIM attacked Sizz Lor with a butchers knife he calls "Gary" and gives Sizz Lor the abnormal scar across his eye, this enraged the Tallest and he was listed for death for being more than a threat to those around him, but the entire operation of impending doom 1.
But soon after ZIM's little display of evil the Tallest simply erased all of TIM's service data on his Pak and sent him into a deep sleep for 1 year as he was banished into the dep reaches of space, his computer automaticly detecting the presence of a crash on Earth and giving him a holographicly projected disguise.
The ship crashed into a bush of red roses in the back yard of a fairly young couple, who took TIM in and gave him his name.
His real name is unknown at this time, but even if anyone were to ask the Tallest they would just shudder and forget about it.
TIM still had the same knife he gave Sizz Lor's scar with, Gary as he likes to call it.
He also posesses abilities that would be useful for stealth, speed and insane attacking.
But because of the landing TIM lost his memory of being an irken and so lived under the beleife he was a human with several conditions...
He couldn't eat certain foods.
He couldn't touch water without some form of protective coating.
He had no ears for some strange reason.
He shows hardly any emotions other than insanity.
But now....onto the story that made what was supposed to be TIMs fate, into his future.

END OF BREIF HISTORY

(After work experience I'll be doing the actual story, but there's a base for it. I need to think of a good irken name for TIM...since TIM's his human name.)

Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 01:48:17 pm »
Um, that's interestering. I think TIM looks cool.

spongey675

Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 04:12:51 am »
3/10 thats all i'm saying about it.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 09:01:52 am »
3/10 thats all i'm saying about it.
Lemme guess, you're an ANTI-ZIM fan aren't you!!? *points* Aren't you!!??

*there is an uneasy silence*

Well....stop posting in ZIM topics if you hate it, because continuing to do so when you have proven your point is:
Slander
Bullying
Annoying
Bugger---ish.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 04:55:14 pm »

Lemme guess, you're an ANTI-ZIM fan aren't you!!? *points* Aren't you!!??

How is that possible?! :ohmy:  

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 12:08:29 am »
s/he has been posting in every ZIM topic and has been flattening ZIM more than he needs even when Nick has pulled ZIM through heaps load of crapola already.

To anti-zimmers: Leave ZIM alone, or you'll be treated the same way with me and FOP.

*blows the FOP studio up*

Mwuahahahahahaha!!!

*wakes up from dream*

Awww...dang!

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 07:19:49 am »
I have a friend names Tim Shutak who is also highly destrucive. Coincidence? I think not.

Tim just recently got suspended for one day for throwing a Baby Ruth bar into the school pool, throwing a garbage can at a door, taking 3 pieces of pizza in the lunch line and eating 2 of them in line, putting broken ink cartriges in the chalkboard erasers, writing poems of death in english class, etc. I myself never watched the show (never got interested/couldn't remember the time/watched too much Ed Edd and Eddy) but it sounds cool (almost as cool as Ren and Stimpy).

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 09:41:40 am »
s/he has been posting in every ZIM topic and has been flattening ZIM more than he needs even when Nick has pulled ZIM through heaps load of crapola already.

To anti-zimmers: Leave ZIM alone, or you'll be treated the same way with me and FOP.

*blows the FOP studio up*

Mwuahahahahahaha!!!

*wakes up from dream*

Awww...dang!
I don't see what you have against that show. It's better (like SpongeBob and ZIM) than most shows on Nick.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 11:33:36 am »
The list is very long, beleive me... -_-
*is hit in the face by a FOP fan*
OK...I won't say anything. x_-

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 08:24:21 pm »
The list is very long, beleive me... -_-
Name 1.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2004, 02:25:17 am »
It replaced ZIM's spot on the Nick TV sqedule twice. -_-

edso

Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2004, 06:33:58 am »
I like it.....

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Breif History Of Tim
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2004, 08:53:03 am »
8/10 for me :)