Author Topic: Rant Time  (Read 15060 times)

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Rant Time
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2004, 01:59:44 pm »
That nice little sppech didnt change my mind. Plus, whos to say that Gay people wont get married for the wrong reasons? Are they not human? Do they not make mistakes? Are they not selfish at times like heterosexuals? Now you're twisting things around to make YOUR views sound correct. Look, whether you are gay or stright it doesnt make a difference in their motives for getting married. You're right, some people are "born that way", but that doesnt make them Gay. I know a few guys who are very feminine and ARE NOT GAY. You can be born with more of a feminine side, but its YOUR choice to be gay. And another thing, I've met gay people. A few of them. And I know this: gay relationships work the same as heterosexual relationships. They feel jealousy, rejection and the up's and down's of any relationship. Its not any different. If you think that "liberity and justice for all" is only for the stright then, why do innocent STRIGHT people go to jail due to a unfair trial? Is that justice for all? What about kids with learning and mental disabilites getting thrown into a classroom to sit there and be tought the same thing year after year? Is that justice for all? Dont believe me? Go to school where I did. What about kids that go through 12 years of school pass all their classes get EXTRA credits and cant graduate because they are not good test takers. Dont believe me? Go to school where I did. No justice in ANY of those situations. I'm stright and that isnt justice if you ask me. I'm not taking in your views? Why dont you listen to mine and quit calling everyone who doesnt believe in Gay marrage a "buttmunch" because we believe in morals. I'm really tired of you kids coming in here saying garbage like this and expect me to listen and "take it in". That's nonsense. I've met gay people. I've went to school with gay people. They ARE nice people. But, that doest mean I believe in what they do and I sure as heck dont force my opinions down ANYONES throught. I like this forum and get along with everyone here. I give no one a hard time, I'm a Christian, but I dont bash gays or wish ANY harm upon them. I'm afraid you dont know what you're talking about. Think before you speak my friend.  

Gideon Brown

Rant Time
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2004, 04:01:55 pm »
Y'all are yelling about how gay people will get just as many divorces as heterosexual people. This, in itself, would be a flawed theory. You see, many heterosexual couples get married because of a pregnancy and morals that say not to have an abortion. So, instead of getting married to someone you love, you marry the first guy that got you into the back of his pickup. I can assure you gay people will not have to deal with this problem.

Also...saying you aren't born gay, is not true. Why would someone choose to be bashed by the wyhole country because of their sexual preference. Being effeminate and being homosexual are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. I know a man, big guy, all muscles and deep voice. Does that make him straight? No. He's quite gay. And his boyfriend? As effeminate as can be. It has NOTHING to do with your body and metabolism.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 04:04:11 pm by Charliez Fallen Angel »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Rant Time
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2004, 04:28:24 pm »
I disagree. As I've said, Gay or stright it doesnt matter people are people. If some were born gay and some wern't why do they have reproductive organs at all? It doesnt makes sense. Why do some stright people go gay? Why do some people go out with the same sex and decide its not for them? If they were born that way, wouldnt they naturally go with it? Not all gay people are feminine, I know that. But some people may be born with "more x's than O's" so-to-speak. It doesnt make them gay. I'm not "yelling" at anyone and I've never said that gay people will get any more divorces than stright people. Fact is, people are people gay or stright. They still have human emotions and feel the same way about a man as I would. Thats a fact. I'm not saying it'd be any worse than a heterosexual relationship, but I'm saying it might not be always better, either. Everyones making gay people sound like a more intelligent being than everyone else. Forget the choices they make, their humans. Nothing more. As far as women getting pregnant and marrying the guy? Sure it happens, I know that for sure. Not everyone makes great choices in life. Gay or stright. They wont have to deal with the problem because they cant concieve children. Thats a cop-out you know? This really is like talking to a brick wall. So, I'm not going to keep arguing the fact. I get bashed for what I believe. Should I get special rights? Should I go and ask them to pass a law to defend what I believe? No. All of this is a bunch of hog-wash. Lets just agree to disagree.  

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Rant Time
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2004, 04:29:02 pm »
personally i am happy bush won. nader for 08 though

Dragon Of Grief

Rant Time
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2004, 06:22:13 pm »
Nader will never win. He is just there to steal votes.

Gideon Brown

Rant Time
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2004, 06:35:08 pm »
I disagree. As I've said, Gay or stright it doesnt matter people are people. If some were born gay and some wern't why do they have reproductive organs at all? It doesnt makes sense. Why do some stright people go gay? Why do some people go out with the same sex and decide its not for them? If they were born that way, wouldnt they naturally go with it? Not all gay people are feminine, I know that. But some people may be born with "more x's than O's" so-to-speak. It doesnt make them gay. I'm not "yelling" at anyone and I've never said that gay people will get any more divorces than stright people. Fact is, people are people gay or stright. They still have human emotions and feel the same way about a man as I would. Thats a fact. I'm not saying it'd be any worse than a heterosexual relationship, but I'm saying it might not be always better, either. Everyones making gay people sound like a more intelligent being than everyone else. Forget the choices they make, their humans. Nothing more. As far as women getting pregnant and marrying the guy? Sure it happens, I know that for sure. Not everyone makes great choices in life. Gay or stright. They wont have to deal with the problem because they cant concieve children. Thats a cop-out you know? This really is like talking to a brick wall. So, I'm not going to keep arguing the fact. I get bashed for what I believe. Should I get special rights? Should I go and ask them to pass a law to defend what I believe? No. All of this is a bunch of hog-wash. Lets just agree to disagree.
You can't choose who you like. I know this for a fact. I can boldly state that I am bisexual, and also state that I have no control over that. Just as my gay friends assure me they can't control who they like. My one friend actually told me that if she had her way she would rather be straight. But she can't. She just doesn't see men in the same way that normal girls do. *shrugs* And being gay isn't just human. Dolphins copulate for fun. And they copulate in homosexual ways as well. And these are very intelligent animals. I'm sure if they had thumbs they woulda taken over the world, too.  

MiraclrPlz

Rant Time
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2004, 07:26:11 pm »
If you can't trust me with a gun, why should I trust you with a "choice?"  Bill Clinton said "The Democrats should stop complaining!  The Republicans had a good candidate who stayed on the message!"  No wonder he got re-elected he must be smart.  And for all the LIberals who wanna leave the country:  I'll buy your ticket.  Shoo this country no you needeth not.  deh.

Elizabeth Rose

Rant Time
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2004, 08:17:45 am »
That nice little sppech didnt change my mind. Plus, whos to say that Gay people wont get married for the wrong reasons? Are they not human? Do they not make mistakes? Are they not selfish at times like heterosexuals? Now you're twisting things around to make YOUR views sound correct. Look, whether you are gay or stright it doesnt make a difference in their motives for getting married. You're right, some people are "born that way", but that doesnt make them Gay. I know a few guys who are very feminine and ARE NOT GAY. You can be born with more of a feminine side, but its YOUR choice to be gay. And another thing, I've met gay people. A few of them. And I know this: gay relationships work the same as heterosexual relationships. They feel jealousy, rejection and the up's and down's of any relationship. Its not any different. If you think that "liberity and justice for all" is only for the stright then, why do innocent STRIGHT people go to jail due to a unfair trial? Is that justice for all? What about kids with learning and mental disabilites getting thrown into a classroom to sit there and be tought the same thing year after year? Is that justice for all? Dont believe me? Go to school where I did. What about kids that go through 12 years of school pass all their classes get EXTRA credits and cant graduate because they are not good test takers. Dont believe me? Go to school where I did. No justice in ANY of those situations. I'm stright and that isnt justice if you ask me. I'm not taking in your views? Why dont you listen to mine and quit calling everyone who doesnt believe in Gay marrage a "buttmunch" because we believe in morals. I'm really tired of you kids coming in here saying garbage like this and expect me to listen and "take it in". That's nonsense. I've met gay people. I've went to school with gay people. They ARE nice people. But, that doest mean I believe in what they do and I sure as heck dont force my opinions down ANYONES throught. I like this forum and get along with everyone here. I give no one a hard time, I'm a Christian, but I dont bash gays or wish ANY harm upon them. I'm afraid you dont know what you're talking about. Think before you speak my friend.
Wow, thank you. Just, thank you. That's just about exactly what I was going to say, even the school part and everything. I too have known gay people and they are very nice and kind but I still don't agree with them.

Megan, could we leave the name calling out of this? That really is not neccesary.

Megan

Rant Time
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2004, 04:56:04 pm »
Sorry, but I was letting out some long held in steam. It's all gone now, but I was really mad and frustrated.  

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Rant Time
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2004, 05:14:14 pm »
No hard feelings.   :cool:  

Elizabeth Rose

Rant Time
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2004, 08:15:14 pm »
Sorry, but I was letting out some long held in steam. It's all gone now, but I was really mad and frustrated.
Do not worry love, 'tis ok. Sometimes you just need to let out steam. No hard feelings, no worries. :original:  

MiraclrPlz

Rant Time
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2004, 05:55:18 am »
Nice speech sorry i wasn't on yesterday.