Author Topic: Election 2004  (Read 32957 times)

Gideon Brown

Election 2004
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2004, 02:35:50 pm »
I am having a debate, shoot me.
Not really. She said she wasn't going to talk about Clinton any longer....*shrugs* I have no problem with Clinton, but it's not like I'm provoking anyone about what they think of him.

And yes, GaryGirl, I'm a girl. Lol.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Election 2004
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2004, 02:36:55 pm »
jsut making sure :biggrin:  :tongue:  :original:  :excl:  
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Starr2k3

Election 2004
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2004, 02:38:17 pm »
Eh, I am not gonna let her finish that with a lie...

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
Election 2004
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2004, 02:40:08 pm »
sorry, i didnt like him. its an opinion. sorry starr. if you wanna be right so much, then i'm on your side. over. i am not talking about it anymore.
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
Election 2004
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2004, 02:46:41 pm »
kerry conceded. he was friendly about it too. sometimes i wonder.....

if kerry is married to the hientz ketchup lady, does george bush use the heintz ketchup? and does kerry eat Bush beans?..... i should e-mail both of them asking. i doubt i'll get a reply...lol

someone toook away the two other messages!!! i didnt mean to double post!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 02:47:20 pm by Garygirl »
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Election 2004
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2004, 02:47:41 pm »
I knew Bush was going to win from the beginning. Do any of you remember me saying that?

Hilary Clinton could easily be at the head of the next presidential election. She's got many votes leaning towards her. The guys who wouldn't want a woman president might just vote for her anyways because she has Bill on her side.

Obama could be nice, I saw him talking during the election today and I would actually really like him. His dad's from Africa and his mom's from Kansas, so I think that's really cool :)

foulpattie

Election 2004
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2004, 04:06:19 pm »
We vote for Bush in 2000 and he screws us over. So what do we do? Vote him again!

Just wait til 4 years from now... You'll see.

Sean: Electoral votes count, not Popular votes. It was VERY VERY VERY close.
I get why your upset but maybe things will change. Believe in the bush :biggrin:  

Starr2k3

Election 2004
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2004, 04:08:41 pm »
We vote for Bush in 2000 and he screws us over. So what do we do? Vote him again!

I get why your upset but maybe things will change. Believe in the bush :biggrin:
I have absolutely no reason to believe in him. He is a guy who will continue something horrible just so he does not have to say "I was wrong". Nothing will change and we are all screwed.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Election 2004
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2004, 04:46:33 pm »

I have absolutely no reason to believe in him. He is a guy who will continue something horrible just so he does not have to say "I was wrong". Nothing will change and we are all screwed.
Pessimistic..  :rolleyes: Bush isn't going to "screw us over" People voted for him again because they feel safe with him. Yes, I said safe. Any President in office during an attack like 9/11 would've likely got into a war, which was also the main cause of the deficit. Also, Clinton carried over a declining economy when Bush won the election. I'll admit, Bush didn't do a good job with the economy, but the deficit is not all his fault.

Starr2k3

Election 2004
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2004, 05:01:57 pm »
IF Clinton did leave some it was no were near 7 trillian.

MiraclrPlz

Election 2004
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2004, 05:26:35 pm »
I'm back.  I was so busy following hte election I couldn't come on.  And Michael Moore is a fat moron who is probably commititng suicide.  THe liberals are all crying and whining.  They arn't praying because they don't believe in God.  Al Sharpton said he wants to leave the country.  I'll buy his ticket.  All the Libs in the country, I will gladly buy your ticket, whilst the right wingers who bath in glory, not just from having the senate and congress(Bush don't have the courts, but i believe he can manage) so say goodbye to gay marraige and partial birth abortion.  SAy hello to tax cuts that will help the rich and the upper middle class like myslelf hah hah because the poor should work.  And the right man has won.  Terror shall be defeated.  I was not on here last night.  I was following hte election.  Go Geroge W. Bush.  4 more years.

Rabble

Election 2004
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2004, 05:29:47 pm »
I'm back.  I was so busy following hte election I couldn't come on.  And Michael Moore is a fat moron who is probably commititng suicide.  THe liberals are all crying and whining.  They arn't praying because they don't believe in God.  Al Sharpton said he wants to leave the country.  I'll buy his ticket.  All the Libs in the country, I will gladly buy your ticket, whilst the right wingers who bath in glory, not just from having the senate and congress(Bush don't have the courts, but i believe he can manage) so say goodbye to gay marraige and partial birth abortion.  SAy hello to tax cuts that will help the rich and the upper middle class like myslelf hah hah because the poor should work.  And the right man has won.  Terror shall be defeated.  I was not on here last night.  I was following hte election.  Go Geroge W. Bush.  4 more years.
Whats with the Making Fun of pepoles Weight thats jacked up.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Election 2004
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2004, 05:30:11 pm »
Michael Moore is so cool

One of the workers who works with me said she voted for Kerry cause Bush had her sons in Iraq...I dont blame her

MiraclrPlz

Election 2004
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2004, 05:33:16 pm »
Unlike father but like son, Bush has two terms;Kerry has none.

Gideon Brown

Election 2004
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2004, 05:40:46 pm »
I'd just like to mention that not every poor person does nothing. Many people who do not have much money have jobs. At least one job. Why? Because they are working minimum wage. And then...because they're working minimum wage at two jobs, and have children, their children still can't afford to get into college, because hey, they're poor. So, THET will be working an minimum wage jobs too. It's an endless cycle for single women and their children here in Canada.