Author Topic: Election 2004  (Read 30894 times)

MiraclrPlz

Election 2004
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2004, 06:00:03 pm »
We all know now I was right.  Now is the time to gloat.  I'm happy to see Liberal Democrats crying and in pain.  They try to do so much to destroy my country, but I hope after all this, they know we won't let them.  I am happy.  They are sad. Wherever there is someone happy, someone is always sad.  On EWTN, nuns were praying all night for Bush to win.  The Pope said not to vote for Kerry because of his moralities.  The Priest at Church said to keep saying Hail Mary's for Bush.  And in the end, God came out on top.  The Johns have been flushed on Nov. 2nd, like I said they would be so many months ago.  The Demorats will be back.  Mark my words.  And to quote the words of the famous and beloved late Reverant Ronald Reagan, "We'll be waiting."

Fifth Dynasty

Election 2004
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2004, 06:05:36 pm »
Who knows, maybe Bush will hold something better for us in the not-too distant future. I SURE as heck hope so. He most likely won't, but he owns us. I'm not going to just give up all faith and hope on him over a few mistakes. Kerry lost, I'm over it. I'm just going to have to deal with Bush being our leader for 4 more years. I just don't agree with most of his Christian ways (Yes, I AM a Christian, but I sure as heck don't follow the Bible/Torah. I'm really religious, too.), like him being against Homosexual Marriage, him being against Euthanasia and him being against Abortion. But that's just my view. Like I said, who knows, Bush may hold a better future for Americans. If he does, I'll forget about the past mistakes. If he doesn't, he will remain the worst president of all time.

Now Andrew will probably debate over this, but it's just my opinion.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Election 2004
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2004, 06:06:51 pm »
I am kinda glad Bush won. I dont agree with his veiws, but I  would have been afraid of the change if Kerry won.

Starr2k3

Election 2004
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2004, 06:08:13 pm »
The thing is, Bush will never say hes wrong. He will continue something he KNOWS is bad just so he won't say "I was wrong". There will be no change in his presidency.

Jackie-Boy

Election 2004
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2004, 06:11:01 pm »
We all know now I was right.  Now is the time to gloat.  I'm happy to see Liberal Democrats crying and in pain.  They try to do so much to destroy my country, but I hope after all this, they know we won't let them.  I am happy.  They are sad. Wherever there is someone happy, someone is always sad.  On EWTN, nuns were praying all night for Bush to win.  The Pope said not to vote for Kerry because of his moralities.  The Priest at Church said to keep saying Hail Mary's for Bush.  And in the end, God came out on top.  The Johns have been flushed on Nov. 2nd, like I said they would be so many months ago.  The Demorats will be back.  Mark my words.  And to quote the words of the famous and beloved late Reverant Ronald Reagan, "We'll be waiting."
Wow, YOu predicted who would be president! That means we're obligated to automatically think your views are correct!

super_sayian_spongebob

Election 2004
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2004, 06:13:05 pm »
Better yet, check out the electorial map here.  
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 06:17:14 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Elizabeth Rose

Election 2004
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2004, 07:03:18 pm »
We all know now I was right.  Now is the time to gloat.  I'm happy to see Liberal Democrats crying and in pain.  They try to do so much to destroy my country, but I hope after all this, they know we won't let them.  I am happy.  They are sad. Wherever there is someone happy, someone is always sad.  On EWTN, nuns were praying all night for Bush to win.  The Pope said not to vote for Kerry because of his moralities.  The Priest at Church said to keep saying Hail Mary's for Bush.  And in the end, God came out on top.  The Johns have been flushed on Nov. 2nd, like I said they would be so many months ago.  The Demorats will be back.  Mark my words.  And to quote the words of the famous and beloved late Reverant Ronald Reagan, "We'll be waiting."
Good gracious child! Shut your mouth if that's how you choose to talk, parts of your post were disgusting such as the exerpts below. You can be right and be kind be kind you know.

Now is the time to gloat.

No, it's not. Celebrating victory is fine but some people are genuinely upset which leads me to....

I am happy.  They are sad. Wherever there is someone happy, someone is always sad.

That had better not insinuate in any way that you are happy because they are sad.

Yes, we'll be waiting but you don't have to go around rubbing things in. Don't get me wrong, I had my fun too. I went around singing "Bye bye Kerry" but not to my liberal neighbors or my best friend.

Fifth Dynasty

Election 2004
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2004, 07:08:34 pm »
Everyone that liked Kerry, just deal with it. Bush won, nothing you can do about it but wait 4 years for hise arse to be outta office finally. Well I'm off to bed, night everyone.

Spongey34

Election 2004
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2004, 08:32:26 pm »

If you'll notice something, most of the blue comes from urban areas.  What does that mean?  Well, generally speaking, people living in the big cities are less educated.  So in turn, they vote for the guy who hasn't been doing his job for the last year and a half, thinking that somehow he'd make a good president.  Hence LA, San Francisco, Boston, New York, Washington, etc contributing towards Kerry getting 86 electoral votes from just two states, making this election seem a lot closer.  Also, this shows that, surprisingly, America is actually somewhat smart.  Maybe we just don't give ourselves enough credit.  Or perhaps too much.  What is it with everyone?  We've yet to get out in the real world and see how this stuff actually effects us.  Sure, there's a handful of people here that are actually old enough to vote, but what does that mean? Not much.  Don't balme the other 18-21 year olds who didn't get around to voting.  They did no wrong.  Maybe they can actually accept they fact they they don't know everything, and decided not to.  That's a better choice than roaming these boards, saying all this crap about Kerry and Bush.  You don't know the facts.  You just base your opinions off of the 'facts' that other people tell you.  Since when is Kerry gonna be better than Bush, and since when is Bush gonna make the other 93% of this world turn against us?  The truth is, we really don't know.  That's how life goes.  And the scary thing is, most of us will be able to vote next ellection.  And what will we have to show for it?

We all know now I was right.
You weren't right or wrong.  You wanted Bush to win and he did.  Good for you.

Bill Clinton was one of the best Presidents ever. Get your fact straight.
Whoa.  I don't think so.  Again, this just comes down to being misinformed.  Most of use were barely even alive when Clinton was first in office, and still way too young to know what was going on when he was out (and we still are).  How can you say something like that?  Don't get your facts straight, just try on getting the facts in the first place.  We don't know everything that happened first hand, so we have to listen to what we are told.  Which is almost always false.

It takes real finesse to lose to a man as unworthy of reelection as GWB.
If he was truly that unworthy, he simply would not have won.  Hey, Bush isn't that great, but it doesn't mean Kerry is.

Woo hoo! We're all screwed!
Congratulations.

Sorry, I just can't get over people's ignorance in general, I'm not trying to pick on any individuals.  And go ahead, say what you want.  All I'm doing is stating my opinion, just like everyone else.  Also, for those of you who did vote and for good reason, good.  I know I'm only 14, but I can at least realize and undestand that not everything I think is how the world shoud be.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 08:33:58 pm by Spongey34 »

MiraclrPlz

Election 2004
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2004, 06:26:27 am »
I'm happy Bush won and is going to saves lives of innocent unborn children.  You want me to have sympathy for them?!  And Michael Moore must come out of hiding.  As his last defiant rebel act of The Attempted Highjacking of the 2004 Presidential Elections, Michael Moore has erased his frontpage, and replaced it with a single picture of George Bush. The picture is a mosaic of little portraits of our soldiers killed in the war on terror

Gideon Brown

Election 2004
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2004, 07:16:30 am »
It means that Moore is disapointed in the USA.  He can't believe you're all st00pid. I agree with him. He should come live in Canada. We love him.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Election 2004
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2004, 12:47:35 pm »
SAy hello to tax cuts that will help the rich and the upper middle class like myslelf hah hah because the poor should work.
This is Bush's major downfall. I hope you end up like most of the poor people in our country with a job falling through, or an injury causing you not to be able to work, or your business moving to a foreign country. Flaunting your rich butt around the forums isn't cool.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Election 2004
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2004, 01:33:28 pm »
msp, just stop talking. your acting gay all the time, so why are u against gay marriges?plus, people will ileagley get abortions just like they used to. bush cant stop what americas doing,  especailly if they are doing things secretly. he couldnt even stop osama from atacking, didnt pay any attention to threats, and last of all he sucks!

just like someones sig said, "Theres a ranch in teaxas missing an idiot"! i really want that to be my siggy, so please someone give me the url, or please help me make one!

Garygirl
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Starr2k3

Election 2004
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2004, 01:33:53 pm »
This sucks, tax cuts. Hello 20 trillian.

Elizabeth Rose

Election 2004
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2004, 01:39:26 pm »
It means that Moore is disapointed in the USA.  He can't believe you're all st00pid. I agree with him. He should come live in Canada. We love him.
No offense, but you all can have him! :laugh: