Author Topic: Election 2004  (Read 32617 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Election 2004
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2004, 01:43:20 pm »
I couldn't be bothered to watch something that makes fun of our nation's president like that.
Err, it's not really making fun of him. It's mostly all facts.
It's mostly not. Every conservative and liberal I know just about has agreed that that movie is bs. Moore is a brilliant man when it comes to creating propaganda.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 01:44:26 pm by Elizabeth Rose »

Spongey34

Election 2004
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2004, 03:16:48 pm »
Well, generally speaking, people living in the big cities are less educated.

That's sort of stereotyping. T_T
I'm not trying to stereotype anything, although I see what you're saying.  But its pretty much a fact.

Don't call democrats idiots because their opinions. You have to pull out more than "He hasn't been doing his job for a year and a half" to prove that we were voting for the "wrong" person and are also stupid. If we want to start the Bush or Kerry topic again from the start, we will.
I'm not calling anyone stupid.  Sorry if you took it that way, but it just comes down to your opinion against mine, and no one is right.  I'm just trying to throw some facts in there and make a point.  Senator John Kerry? I don't think so.

I supported Kerry mainly because:

• He supports the legality of abortion (So raped teenage mothers, mothers with AIDS, and other similar cases don't have to die, so a kid can shortly live in serious pain)

• He supports the legality of gay marriage (equal rights to all, or that's just how I see it)

• Giving tax cuts to the middle and lower classes (Help the poor, bring this nation back out of debt)
• I disagree with abortion.  It's killing.  And at the worst possible time in a human's life.  Rape is one thing, but AIDS only gets passed on 4% of the time, so to make it right for unlikely reasons like those doesn't seem fair.  And if the baby is gonna die, then that's a very unfortunate part of life.  But to take that life away beofre it even gets the chance is not the answer.

• True, equal rights to all.  I'm not gay, but if somebody that I don't even know wants to be, then who cares, just let him.  This country is great at making a big deal out of nothing.

• Tax cuts won't bring us out of debt, and the poor are already getting a lot of help.

super_sayian_spongebob

Election 2004
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2004, 03:23:36 pm »

• I disagree with abortion.  It's killing.  And at the worst possible time in a human's life.  Rape is one thing, but AIDS only gets passed on 4% of the time, so to make it right for unlikely reasons like those doesn't seem fair.  And if the baby is gonna die, then that's a very unfortunate part of life.  But to take that life away beofre it even gets the chance is not the answer.

• True, equal rights to all.  I'm not gay, but if somebody that I don't even know wants to be, then who cares, just let him.  This country is great at making a big deal out of nothing.

• Tax cuts won't bring us out of debt, and the poor are already getting a lot of help.
Now there's someone with a brain.  

MiraclrPlz

Election 2004
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2004, 07:51:11 pm »
The Democratic Party is hostile torwards faith, family, and tradition.
MICHAEL SAVAGE PREDICTED ELECTION RESULTS

Explosive Talk Radio Host is the Nostradamus of the Airwaves, Revered as Major Influence of Presidential Race

San Francisco, CA--  For over three weeks, explosive conservative talk radio host Michael Savage has been predicting a Bush victory at 52-48% on The Michael Savage Show.  The results of yesterday's presidential election prove
he is the Nostradamus of the airwaves.

"I am the only member of the media who knows the minds of the American people," said Savage.  "While Katie Couric, Tom Brokaw, and Jim Lehrer were fooling their audiences into thinking Kerry had a chance in this race with their liberal reporting, I was busy listening to my 10 million fans.  I've
known for weeks that Americans were poised to send John Kerry back into one of Mama Ketchup's seven mansions, and NOT into the White House!"

All other talkers and pundits were wrong; Savage made the most accurate prediction of all talk show hosts in America.  With broadcast T.V. and print media leaning so clearly to the left, Americans have nowhere to go for the truth but talk radio.  The election results are in; and George W. Bush won
easily with no help from the mainstream media.  Ratings don't lie-- the people are now going to talk radio and The Michael Savage Show for their news and views-and Savage had a major influence on this presidential election.  

Ten million listeners tune in to Michael Savage each week because he is harder hitting than other conservatives.  Wilder than Bill, funnier than Ann, Michael Savage is a media icon who is unafraid to take on the establishment.   That Michael Savage is a great man. You all should listen to him.  
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 07:55:23 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Election 2004
« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2004, 09:46:31 pm »
But its pretty much a fact.

Well, prove it. I'm not going listen anyone tell people that live in my area including me that I'm less educated than the people in more suburban areas.

• I disagree with abortion. It's killing. And at the worst possible time in a human's life. Rape is one thing, but AIDS only gets passed on 4% of the time, so to make it right for unlikely reasons like those doesn't seem fair. And if the baby is gonna die, then that's a very unfortunate part of life. But to take that life away beofre it even gets the chance is not the answer.

• True, equal rights to all. I'm not gay, but if somebody that I don't even know wants to be, then who cares, just let him. This country is great at making a big deal out of nothing.

1. I won't say anything about that, because it will end up an opinion clash. Actually I will say one thing though, it seems like everyone's treating it like abortion is a forced thing.

2. True, but they won't stop making it a big deal. Lots of people are making a big deal out of it because of their religion saying it is wrong. But nonetheless, it's not even worth to be a big deal, but it is. So too bad.

3. Nevermind...

If you're going to troll and make a stupid comment, just stay out of it. You think I don't know how to back up my opinion, then you're wrong. Don't tell yourself you know everyone when you actually don't. Just because I don't pay attention to politics doesn't mean I don't have a brain, so back off.

Spongey34

Election 2004
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2004, 05:58:12 pm »
But its pretty much a fact.

Well, prove it. I'm not going listen anyone tell people that live in my area including me that I'm less educated than the people in more suburban areas.
I won't get into it now, but I'll tell you this: That wasn't intended towards anyone here.  I'm not calling you or anyone else stupid.

1. I won't say anything about that, because it will end up an opinion clash. Actually I will say one thing though, it seems like everyone's treating it like abortion is a forced thing.

2. True, but they won't stop making it a big deal. Lots of people are making a big deal out of it because of their religion saying it is wrong. But nonetheless, it's not even worth to be a big deal, but it is. So too bad.
• Killing is illegal.  I don't see how that's opinionated.

• Yeah, people need to learn to stick to their own beliefs and not worry about what others are doing.

Yeah, and you have one too.  Its just not mature yet, like mine.  We all got a lot of years ahead of us.  Hopefully we actually choose to use our brains.