Author Topic: Ronald Reagan  (Read 14602 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004, 06:47:02 am »
I think Kennedy couldve been great if he lived longer
I think Kennedy would have been the first impeached President if he had stayed in office. All of his ties with the Mafia and his infidelity would've caught up with him eventually
You mean first president removed from office. Andrew Johnson was impeached for firing his secretary of state, but he wasn't removed. Then Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. Impeachment is the trial, and if they're found guilty, they're removed from office.
Eh...Clinton got impeached? I thought he didnt...he just continued prezidency until Bush came in

MiraclrPlz

Ronald Reagan
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2004, 06:49:38 am »
Clinton was an impeached president.  He was not thrown out of office.  And Kennedy stole the election from Richard Nixon in 1960 with the mafia.  And read the bottom of page one to see why Ronald Reagan did the right hting by selling weapons to Iran.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2004, 12:58:23 pm »
Ronald Reagen was a horrible president.

He destroyed the economy. The only reason you think he didn't, was because his policies didn't start making it worse until Bush SR./Clinton came office.
You are sooooo wrong. He strengthened the economy, and under his presidentship my mom got the best job she ever had.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2004, 04:28:07 pm »
Iran wasn't going to help us either way.  More hostages were kidnapped.  The plan failed.  Not only were the hostages not released, but we lengthened the Iran-Iraq war, and we caused the deaths of thousands in Central America.  Read the facts MSP; stop trying to twist them.  It's not working.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Ronald Reagan
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2004, 05:30:28 pm »
Eh...Clinton got impeached? I thought he didnt...he just continued prezidency until Bush came in
He got impeached by either the House or Senate, but since he didn't get impeached in both he kept his job

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2004, 05:53:40 am »
Kevin, you said that Clinton screwed up the economy?! HE FIXED IT. Clinton was a great president. Ronald was a GREAT man, but he wasn't a great president.
No, I didn't. I know Clinton was a great president. I just don't think Reagan was.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2004, 06:04:04 am »
Kevin, you said that Clinton screwed up the economy?! HE FIXED IT. Clinton was a great president. Ronald was a GREAT man, but he wasn't a great president.
No, I didn't. I know Clinton was a great president. I just don't think Reagan was.
You're both wrong. Clinton wrecked the econmy!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2004, 06:08:23 am »
You're both wrong. Clinton wrecked the econmy!
If Clinton wrecked the economy, then how come we didn't have ANY debt when he left office?

Elizabeth Rose

Ronald Reagan
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 09:44:27 am »
If Clinton wrecked the economy, then how come we didn't have ANY debt when he left office?
Oh. My. Gosh.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Ronald Reagan
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2004, 09:00:59 pm »
IZ meant to say deficit, not debt.  Anyway, this is true.  Clinton managed to turn a large deficit into a large surplus.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Elizabeth Rose

Ronald Reagan
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2004, 10:02:36 pm »
IZ meant to say deficit, not debt.
Ohhhh, ok. That might be. I was wondering about that. :P

MiraclrPlz

Ronald Reagan
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 06:09:21 am »
With Clinton you said there was a surplus and Bush came and there was a deficit.  There NEVER was a surplus under Clinton.  It was just on paper!  And forget not that was before 9/11 and the war with Iraq.