Author Topic: Bill Clinton  (Read 12427 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Bill Clinton
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 03:49:34 pm »
The intervention in Bosnia was a joint effort of the UN and NATO, not Clinton.  

By the way, it was a pharmacuetical plant in Khartoum that was bombed because it was believed to be producing VX nerve gas.  The government of Sudan denied that.  The bombing was in response to Bin Laden's organization bombing two US embassies in Africa.
Eh, don't think so but I'll look it up.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Bill Clinton
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 04:02:26 pm »
Not to mention he didn't get us into any wars.
He didn't have a major attack on the country to work with, either.

MiraclrPlz

Bill Clinton
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 05:16:22 pm »
Bill Clinton=Terrible president.  He sold us out to the REd Chineese, he degenerated the whitehouse, etc.

Fifth Dynasty

Bill Clinton
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 06:22:53 pm »
You say Clinton sucked, eh? Read this:

During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare roles. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.

After the failure in his second year of a huge program of health care reform, Clinton shifted emphasis, declaring "the era of big government is over." He sought legislation to upgrade education, to protect jobs of parents who must care for sick children, to restrict handgun sales, and to strengthen environmental rules.

n the world, he successfully dispatched peace keeping forces to war-torn Bosnia and bombed Iraq when Saddam Hussein stopped United Nations inspections for evidence of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. He became a global proponent for an expanded NATO, more open international trade, and a worldwide campaign against drug trafficking. He drew huge crowds when he traveled through South America, Europe, Russia, Africa, and China, advocating U.S. style freedom.

---Brought to you by whitehouse.gov, the official White House Website---

Haha, Clinton REALLY sucked, huh? No. Not at all.

In my opinion here are the greatest presidents:

1. Franklin D. Roosevelt *Democrat*
2. John F. Kennedy *Democrat*
3. William J. Clinton *Democrat*
4. Jimmy Carter *Democrat*
5. Abraham Lincoln (Without him, slaves wouldn't be set free) *None*
6. George Washington (He refused to be King of the World. I admire that, how can you not admire that. You wouldn't refuse. I don't like him because he was the first president, I admire him because he created the presidency and he wanted to lead his own country, not the world. That takes guts, a lot of them, to refuse ultimate reign) *None, Obviously*

Pretty weird, I got all Democrats, when I'm not democrat. I'm for whoever is better and whoever made the best choices.

Back to Bill, how can you possibly say that this man sucked after reading that?

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Bill Clinton
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2004, 06:24:48 pm »
Lincoln was a Republican... the first one, in fact.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

foulpattie

Bill Clinton
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 06:28:20 pm »
Clinton did good things for the economy.  That's pretty much all I know about the man, he was out before I started paying attention. It's a shame everyone will remember him as a skirt chaser.  

super_sayian_spongebob

Bill Clinton
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2004, 06:31:46 pm »
Wrong. You're VERY wrong he's the #1 Pres. who lied too much.

Fifth Dynasty

Bill Clinton
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2004, 06:39:31 pm »
:shutup:, Clinton was awesome and you know it.

super_sayian_spongebob

Bill Clinton
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 06:41:25 pm »
:shutup:, Clinton was awesome and you know it.
Impeachment = Bad president.  

Fifth Dynasty

Bill Clinton
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 06:48:58 pm »
Basically the best Administation = Good President, AKA Clinton.

Gideon Brown

Bill Clinton
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 08:02:23 pm »
You say Clinton sucked, eh? Read this:

During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare roles. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.

After the failure in his second year of a huge program of health care reform, Clinton shifted emphasis, declaring "the era of big government is over." He sought legislation to upgrade education, to protect jobs of parents who must care for sick children, to restrict handgun sales, and to strengthen environmental rules.

n the world, he successfully dispatched peace keeping forces to war-torn Bosnia and bombed Iraq when Saddam Hussein stopped United Nations inspections for evidence of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. He became a global proponent for an expanded NATO, more open international trade, and a worldwide campaign against drug trafficking. He drew huge crowds when he traveled through South America, Europe, Russia, Africa, and China, advocating U.S. style freedom.

---Brought to you by whitehouse.gov, the official White House Website---

Haha, Clinton REALLY sucked, huh? No. Not at all.

In my opinion here are the greatest presidents:

1. Franklin D. Roosevelt *Democrat*
2. John F. Kennedy *Democrat*
3. William J. Clinton *Democrat*
4. Jimmy Carter *Democrat*
5. Abraham Lincoln (Without him, slaves wouldn't be set free) *None*
6. George Washington (He refused to be King of the World. I admire that, how can you not admire that. You wouldn't refuse. I don't like him because he was the first president, I admire him because he created the presidency and he wanted to lead his own country, not the world. That takes guts, a lot of them, to refuse ultimate reign) *None, Obviously*

Pretty weird, I got all Democrats, when I'm not democrat. I'm for whoever is better and whoever made the best choices.

Back to Bill, how can you possibly say that this man sucked after reading that?
He sounds so...Canadian! I lurv him now.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Bill Clinton
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2004, 08:24:55 pm »
I have some things to say.
1. He wrecked the Oval Office when Bush:biggrin: was elected.
2. He broke his presidential oath.
3. He cheated on his wife
4. He bobmed a candy factory. (How lame!)
5. He bobmed Bosnia.
6. He got Impeached.

Great president, huh? :happy:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 08:25:50 pm by JackWhite2000 »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Bill Clinton
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2004, 03:48:44 am »
5. He bobmed Bosnia.
6. He got Impeached.

Thank you for being ignorant.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Bill Clinton
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2004, 05:21:42 am »
5. He bobmed Bosnia.
6. He got Impeached.

I agree with you on this.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 05:21:54 am by Red Hat »

MiraclrPlz

Bill Clinton
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2004, 05:54:33 am »
Are we forgetting he was an impeached president?  Are we forgetting all the bad he did?