Author Topic: 2491: Commencement Of The Prophecies  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
2491: Commencement Of The Prophecies
« on: November 05, 2004, 03:29:09 pm »
This is my new five part series that I am writing, and going to get published hopfully too. Here is the main plot and stuff for the first book or so.

Amni: Higher evolved form of man.

Dog: Different genre of evoled human similar to Amni kind.

The year is 2491, almost five hundred years since the discovery of the dogs evil domination plan by the AVD(Amni Versus Dogs) clan. But they are back to get revange, and this time, there gonna get it!

At this time of era, the world is controlled by clans/coperations(modern buissnusses) the higher your clan is in the stocks, the higher portion of the world you are going to be control of. These clans are mainly run by amnis as it makes sense since they are most evoled then regular humans, and some clans(mainly one) is run by the dogs, the more anti social/unkind form of evoled human called DOA(Dogs Over All), and the dogs are out to conquer the world for good.
Almost five hundred years AVD was at the high of there time, controlling over 95% of the world, and with over 5000 and a quarter points above DOA in the stocks, but AVD was were in for the shock of their life, the leader of their clan, Ilyrlius Wadsworth, was acaually a long time excutive to DOA, and planned for over ten years to get into AVD take it over until they were at their heigh and crash it too the ground, and doing soo brought AVD over three thousand points down in the rankings, having to start over at the base, and reorganizing their whole clan. The long endless rivarly of Amnis and Dogs thicken, and it is a whole new game.

But who shall lead them back to victory but yet a young boy genuis by the name of McDougall, who will enter a whole new world that was never seen before, he will learn the fasinating world of the Amni, and with his elite team of allis including Robin, King Louey II and Fox he will slowing piece together the long lost mystery of the dogs, and save the world from donimation of the dogs.

How you say.......to be continued. :excl:

You REALLY need to read it to understand it all the plot is extreamly complex, and all the history is and definations are too long to explain, I will post the first Chapter when I am done, I am writing the Prolouge right now and writing some editorial work that needs some fixing, but it is an increadible new series that  you have to read to experence.

.com person

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 06:45:13 pm »
Wow Squiddy  :ohmy:  why did you underline work LOL I think theres something wrong with my computer since it directs me to a about blank page but to other news

It's a cool story  :happy: ... so far  

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 11:54:48 am »
Sounds Awsome! Can't wait!!!

Are you really trying to get it published, if so, i'd be careful to make sure no one steals it, altough i doubt anyone will. I'm about to start one today called the cruise.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 12:12:38 pm »
Cool.

Ya, I am going to try, right now I am trying to get a litery agent, but they are expennse.

Running from 500-2000 as month.