Author Topic: Create A Short Story..  (Read 2305 times)

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Create A Short Story..
« on: November 05, 2004, 07:26:05 pm »
Make a completely random short story off the top of your head. Don't take a long time on it, just freely write! Try to limit them to a few paragraphs though x.x For example:

It was a lonely Saturday afternoon when it happened. George McCarlson finally got accepted to Southwestern Rhode Island University (SWRIU). George was the valedictorian of his class of 3 and was ecstatic when he learned he would be going to the most prestigious university in Southwestern Rhode Island. But his journey there would not be easy. Why, you ask? His home limits his travels. George lived in Bermuda triangle, the only other people at his high school being Tupac (yes, he's still alive) and an 82 year-old retired rotten-fish feces taste tester. Luckily Tupac had kept around 2.456% of his earnings by swallowing the money in his stomach, and he coughed it back up for George to get the chance to go to the prestigious University.
      The first day at SWRIU was an exciting one for George, who wondered why the 18 other students looked at him strangely. At college George majored in Law and Justice and eventually became the most presitigious lawyer that side of Lincoln, Nebraska. His only case was to legally defeat allegations that Tupac was dead, which he won. When he proved his case he shot Tupac back into stardome as a Bluegrass Gangsta Rapper from Hawaii and happily retired to his native Bermuda Triangle, where the population had grown to 7.
Teh end
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 07:27:38 pm by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »

Kenny Blankenship

Create A Short Story..
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 09:07:14 pm »
Eh, I'll give it a try.

(ahem) It was a bright and sunny morning in the peaceful town of Insert Town Name Here , and the time was around 6:00 AM, time for Bob the Banana to wake up.  Bob had a big day ahead of him, he had a job interview with the local Insert Town Name Here  newspaper scheduled around 8:00 AM, so Bob was very anxious for the day ahead of him.  He did his usual normal morning routine, and was about to step into the kitchen to make himself breakfast.  Once he stepped in though, he spotted a large alligator sitting inside the room, cradling a telephone.

Bob, perplexed as to how the heck did an alligator get into his kitchen, shouted:

Bob the Banana: How the heck did an alligator get into my kitchen?

Alligator: Hey, sorry for budging in like this.

Bob the Banana (startled): Uhhhh.....

Alligator: Anyway, I need to make a phone call, so would it be OK if I used your phone?

Bob the Banana: Ummm.... you can talk?

Alligator: Yeah, so?

Bob the Banana:  Uhhh.... alligators can't talk.

Alligator: Uhh, yes they can .  Sheesh.. next you're gonna tell me pigs can't fly, anyway, can I make this phone call?

Bob the Banana: Wait, since when have alligators been able to speak?  And since when have alligators been able to use telephones?

Alligator: Since ever.  Look, can I make this call now?  I need to call an auto repair guy or something... my car broke down and I....

Bob the Banana: Wait... you can drive, too?!?!?!  How the heck can an alligator drive, talk, or do any of these things?!?!?

Alligator: Would you shut up?!?  I need to make this call, dangit.  And why are you asking me these questions?  You're a friggin banana.  You're an inanimate object, for pete's sake.  How the heck can you talk?!?!?

Bob the Banana: Answer my question first, dangit!!!!!!

Alligator:  NO!  LET ME MAKE THIS PHONE CALL, OR ELSE!!!!!

Bob the Banana:  NO!  GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU TALKING FREAK!!!

Alligator: WHY YOU LITTLE......

The alligator devours Bob the Banana.  Bob the Banana is dead.  And so ends our story.

(reads my story above)  Good gravy, this has to be the dumbest thing ever written....

Sb129

Create A Short Story..
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 04:49:26 am »
Patrick:Hey Spongebob!
SB:What is it?
Pat:POOP!