Author Topic: Better Late than Never  (Read 7668 times)

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Better Late than Never
« on: April 06, 2011, 07:32:42 am »
Back when this was a prospering spongebob fanatic community, you had the game "SpongeBob Superpants" listed under the games section...

During my over ambitious pre-teen years, I had recreated the game so its beatable this time...

Well...

Now that I am older and wiser and understand some principles of hex hacking, i was able to get past that impassable point...and got to the last boss....

So old timers if they're still about shall understand what im talking about...

Mr Krabbs the final boss? The Mortal Combat music is played...thats it...

And the ending....google yields no results for the "publisher" the tittle music is played, and you step on plankton and a "OW" sound is emitted

Hello, Is anyone there?

Echo...

There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Re: Better Late than Never
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 11:30:04 am »
Just checked this old place out of curiosity. Haven't checked in at least a year and a half.

This place was so fun in 05-06. I still go to SBMania sometimes.

Offline RandomDude18

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Better Late than Never
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 04:32:07 am »
Haha. I can't believe I'm posting here still. I'm on youtube a lot now. My account is "xRandomShadowManx". Great reunion here.