Author Topic: 2008 Election  (Read 17147 times)

edso

2008 Election
« on: November 08, 2004, 05:07:00 am »
Who do you think will run?  I saw some guy going around saying Mickey Moore will run.  I doubt it. I really think that Hillary going to hit the election. Be famous. I also think that Nader will take a stand. Or mabey Arnie Sworsenagor(I know I spelt it wrong.) What do you think about this election?

MiraclrPlz

2008 Election
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 05:55:37 am »
Arnold and Rudy Juliani will run against egother, but that witch who I hate so much will get the Demorat nomination.  The old Confederacy, the  Southern states, not one of them will go for Hillary Clinton.  Not a chance.  Meaninig that she will have to pick up 74% of the remaining electoral votes...not likely.  Besiedes, by then, she'll be in her 60s.  A woman in her sixtys?  Unless that botox thing, but it's cheating.  Not another Clinton Administration(which you know would last eight years) we won't let it happen!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 05:56:07 am by MiraclrPlz »

Gideon Brown

2008 Election
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 06:55:05 am »
*pauses* I think MSP has multiple personalities...he keeps referring to himself as 'we' . Well, MSP, you must realize that having a YOUNG woman president would make no sense, since all the male presidents are old, with graying hair, and look like old men. Yes, this includes ur 'handsome' George W Bush, as you've called him before.  

Elizabeth Rose

2008 Election
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 08:07:15 am »
Who do you think will run?  I saw some guy going around saying Mickey Moore will run.  I doubt it. I really think that Hillary going to hit the election. Be famous. I also think that Nader will take a stand. Or mabey Arnie Sworsenagor(I know I spelt it wrong.) What do you think about this election?
Michael Moore had better not run, we(the Republicans) want more competition that that! :tongue: Hillary might run but I doubt she will win. I don't about the Republicans. I don't really want Arnold.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
2008 Election
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 08:07:23 am »
I think Obama will run for the democrat party... I don't know about republican though.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
2008 Election
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 01:33:04 pm »
Hmm, Obama will just barely be over the minimum age limit in 2008.  I don't think the Democrats will choose him until at least 2016.  I think it's more likely that John Edwards will run, with Obama as the VP.

Hillary has stated many times that she will not run for President.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Starr2k3

2008 Election
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 01:36:34 pm »
I think Edwards will run this time. It may be Obama for the VP, as cmonkey said.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
2008 Election
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 01:39:29 pm »
Arnold CAN'T run. He's not a native American citizen. Even though Hillary said she won't run, I still have the feeling she will. She has most of the democratic support. I'm starting to wonder if McCain will run for the republicans.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
2008 Election
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2004, 01:40:44 pm »
I would like to see Edwards vs Gore but they are both Democrats :(

I want Nader to win

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
2008 Election
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2004, 01:42:47 pm »
I wouldn't mind if McCain ran.  He's one of the few Republicans I would like to see in office.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

2008 Election
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2004, 01:46:31 pm »
I think Nader will probably give up after this one, others that may run:
Democrats:
John Edwards
Hillary Clinton
Rudy Guliani
Howard Dean

Republicans:
John McCain
Colin Powell

These are just guesses, but I would like to see someone besides a white male win (Hilary Clinton, Colin Powell)
I'd like to see McCain as well because he's one guy that doesn't always stick with one party
« Last Edit: November 08, 2004, 01:47:15 pm by GrEeNdAyFrEaK »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
2008 Election
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2004, 01:49:35 pm »
... Rudy Guliani is a Republican.

Anyway, I doubt that Colin Powell will run for President.  I think he is retiring from politics during the next four years.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

2008 Election
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2004, 01:51:33 pm »
... Rudy Guliani is a Republican.

Anyway, I doubt that Colin Powell will run for President.  I think he is retiring from politics during the next four years.
Seriously? I thought he was Democrat and just strongly supported Bush..

I've heard the Powell will probably be replaced as Secretary of State, so I was thinking the possibility of him getting back into politics might be there in 4 years, just a guess though

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
2008 Election
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2004, 01:54:17 pm »
Ashcroft is expected to resign also. He lost his congress election awhile ago to a dead guy.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

2008 Election
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2004, 01:56:44 pm »
Oh yeah, Tom Ridge, the Homeland Security guy, is supposedly going to be replaced as well