Author Topic: Bush Haters.. I Have The Solution!  (Read 37410 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Bush Haters.. I Have The Solution!
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2004, 12:19:33 pm »
The Patriot act destroyed our freedoms. If you simply say something bad about america or think the war is wrong you can be tried for terrorism.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2004, 03:14:08 pm »
Well Bush is just a pres. and The War and the "secret genocide" in the US is just an issue.
[snapback]136339[/snapback]

So? I'm not going to let some idiot take away all my freedoms.
[snapback]136393[/snapback]

....and the only way you could solve that is to move to another country. In fact, we do have freedoms. You over-look them like everyone on this forum. You kids complain about gay rights. You complain about the war...blah....blah....blah. Let me tell you something, the fact that you can open your own business for yourself and not for the goverment is a blessing in its own right. Some kids your age in these other countries dont even know what candy tastes like. We have the right to be any religion we want. Notice that churches of all dominations are still up and running? That is a right all by itself. In some of these muslim countries if anyone of the residents are cought with Bibles are killed and if they are foreigners they are either deported or killed as well. Does that sound like much freedom? You may not agree with Christianity, but you do have the freedom to be any religion you want. Stop whining like a little brat. All of you, you guys dont realize how good we have it here. The poorest person in America has more than some in other countries.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2004, 03:24:55 pm »
Well Bush is just a pres. and The War and the "secret genocide" in the US is just an issue.

....and the only way you could solve that is to move to another country. In fact, we do have freedoms. You over-look them like everyone on this forum. You kids complain about gay rights. You complain about the war...blah....blah....blah. Let me tell you something, the fact that you can open your own business for yourself and not for the goverment is a blessing in its own right. Some kids your age in these other countries dont even know what candy tastes like. We have the right to be any religion we want. Notice that churches of all dominations are still up and running? That is a right all by itself. In some of these muslim countries if anyone of the residents are cought with Bibles are killed and if they are foreigners they are either deported or killed as well. Does that sound like much freedom? You may not agree with Christianity, but you do have the freedom to be any religion you want. Stop whining like a little brat. All of you, you guys dont realize how good we have it here. The poorest person in America has more than some in other countries.
[snapback]136518[/snapback]

While we aren't forced to be a certain religion, a lot of America's laws are centered around Christianity. The main reason they want gay marriages banned is because it goes against God.

Rabble

« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2004, 03:35:23 pm »
No need to kill bush, He willl kill himself with his precious weapons sooner or later.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2004, 03:37:51 pm »
Did you take american history yet? If not you will. You'd realize that thats what America was founded in the first place. At one point, when kids were first tought to read thats was the first thing the Bible. Well, lets turn the tables; If I walk into a classroom with my Bible in hand and a teacher tells me to never bring it again, isnt it my right? I do not agree with the greed surronding this war, I do agree with this gay rights act. They gays have the right to do everytihng else. Heck, they can adopt a child, raise it as their own. Just like Stright couples. America is already a moral sess pool. I'm happy about this, acctually. Its one thing to have the freedom. Its another thing to go too far with it. Whats next, legalize pot and let cocane be sold in the grocery store? How far do you guys want this to go?

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2004, 07:26:24 pm »
We do have far more freedom than most people in the world, which is why it is a shame that some of our freedoms are being restricted now.  Regression, not progression.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2004, 07:40:23 pm »

While we aren't forced to be a certain religion, a lot of America's laws are centered around Christianity. The main reason they want gay marriages banned is because it goes against God.
[snapback]136520[/snapback]
You just gotta except that the majority of Americans are Christians.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2004, 06:48:11 am »
i am against Gay Rights because I do not believe it is a normal lifestyle.  That is my morals, like ot or not.  Bill Clinton told Kerry if he wanted to win the election, he'd have to support Bush's Amend.  Kerry refused, or course.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 06:49:29 am by MiraclrPlz »

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2004, 07:21:54 am »
That doesn't matter. Something is either right, or it is wrong. There is no such thing as "different morals for different people". By that logic I should be able to rape my neighbor because my religion, views, whatever you want to call it, see nothing wrong with doing so. I should be able to steal from the bank because I do not see that as wrong.
[snapback]130305[/snapback]

I agree! Good point.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2004, 06:49:53 am »
Well put LizRose.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2004, 11:54:10 am »

[snapback]136520[/snapback]
You just gotta except that the majority of Americans are Christians.
[snapback]136573[/snapback]

No I don't. That's the cowards way out. Just dealing with it DOESN'T work.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2004, 06:27:03 pm »
Then go to capitol hill and protest. See how long it'll take you to get arrested....

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2004, 07:12:21 am »
i dont care what anyone says. i believe in god almighty. you may not, but you people who dont believe wont be saved or go to heaven. thats your punishment. you will live a miserable after life in H E LL. your fate lies there. i believe, and i will not murder, and i will not steal, and as long as i follow the ten commandments, i will live in a flawless afterlife, in a perfect body without any worries. you people who dont believe will go to H E LL. AND THERES YOUR DECISION! IF YOU GO CHRISTIAN AND believe, ALL WILL TURN OUT BETTER
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty