Author Topic: Bush Haters.. I Have The Solution!  (Read 37409 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Bush Haters.. I Have The Solution!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2004, 04:01:23 pm »
Another generalization. This one kid I talk to is a Conservative Democrat and we agree on quite a lot... except who should be in the oval office. Unfortunately MSP you are wrong.
How can you be a conservative democrat?

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2004, 04:05:29 pm »
I don't know. He just is. It's weird. He is against gay marriages and abortion BUT he hates Bush.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2004, 08:28:36 pm »
I don't understand the few people who say that Republicans and Democrats are pratically the same thing except a few different theoligies here and there yadda yadda...they are two completely different things day and knight good and evil red and green!  >:(

Gideon Brown

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2004, 09:02:42 pm »
green is a combination of yellow and blue...and orange is a combination of yellow and red...so....green=yellow=orange=red....they're related my dear....sawry...and also, uhm...knight?! what's a man in armor hafta do with day?! can a knight not walk around in daylight?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2004, 09:14:01 pm »
I think you get what he means. :dry:  

Gideon Brown

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2004, 09:15:23 pm »
but they ARENT all that different. I didn't know some of my friends were Conservative until this summer when we voted. Then I found out, some of the most liberal acting people I know, voted Conservative, and believe in the Conservative party.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2004, 09:20:09 pm »
I meant with the analogies.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2004, 09:27:57 pm »
MSP, I am going to be honest with you. If you would at least try to use good grammar and spell correctly people would take you more seriously.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2004, 09:31:40 pm »
Yah, no offense, but you kind of run your sentences together into one big sentence.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2004, 09:34:57 pm »
I'm a Catholic who happen's to be a Democrat. So what? Yes I suported abortion, what are you going to do? Deny me of the holy sacraments? Just because I suported abortion, woman have the right to chose. Leave religion out of politics.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2004, 09:39:19 pm »
Abortion is wrong. If women have the right to choose whether they want to kill an unborn child or not, then we might as well have the right to kill any person we see. Killing is killing. Religion has a lot to do with politics.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2004, 09:43:09 pm »
Sometimes woman don't want babies and abortion is a fine solution to the problem especially when it's an accident. By the way Ronald Reagen was the first governor to make abortion legal.(Take that republicans.)

Gideon Brown

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2004, 09:44:31 pm »
*sigh* If abortion is made illegal, instead of going to a clinic where the child is aborted in a sanitary area done by professionals, women will try to do their own homemade abortions. Some of those can kill the woman as well.  

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2004, 09:47:05 pm »
*sigh* If abortion is made illegal, instead of going to a clinic where the child is aborted in a sanitary area done by professionals, women will try to do their own homemade abortions. Some of those can kill the woman as well.
Abortion is going to be done at home anyway. If it wern't for Bush the morning after pill would be legal here.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2004, 09:49:05 pm »
Sometimes woman don't want babies and abortion is a fine solution to the problem especially when it's an accident. By the way Ronald Reagen was the first governor to make abortion legal.(Take that republicans.)

Well, if a woman doesn't want to have a baby, she doesn't have to make the decision to conceive one. Babies aren't "accidents", they are living things, no matter how small. And abortion is most certainly not  a fine solution. A fine solution for not wanting to have a baby would be not doing it in the first place.

P.S. Ronald Reagan was a movie star; famous people all agree with stuff like that.
Which doesn't make it any more right.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2004, 09:51:29 pm by BiggerSquarierSpongier »