Author Topic: Nba Topic  (Read 8904 times)

Starr2k3

Nba Topic
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2004, 06:46:26 pm »
Houston can't make it. They are in the West, too many good teams there. My prediction would be: Detroit vs. Minnesota.

It would be a good series to the 7th game.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Nba Topic
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2004, 07:16:56 am »
Detroit wont make it again...they got lucky
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 07:17:10 am by ssj4gogita4 »

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Nba Topic
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2004, 08:00:19 am »
Detroit will be a great team and they didn't get lucky because getting Rasheed Wallace finalized their great team. They have the same starters that led them through the playoffs, and Antonio McDyess, a former All-Star, to bring off the bench, if he's healthy. I really like Detriot because not only for the fact that Tayshaun played at Kentucky (though that helped XD), but because they're not a team loaded with superstars, they're a team packed with smart players that know how to play together

Kenny Blankenship

Nba Topic
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2004, 07:43:09 pm »
Hooray!  Timberwolves win their first game of the season, although it was against the Knicks, so it's really nothibg to be terrily excited about.  Still nice to start off the season on the right note.

Interesting how everyone here seems to be thinking the T'Wolves will the Western Conference Champs, and I, probably the biggest Minnesota sports fan on these boards, am skeptical that they can even make it past the second round.  I wonder what's wrong with me?

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Nba Topic
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2004, 12:50:29 pm »
You have faith in the Spurs, who are probably the logical prediction for Western champs

Kenny Blankenship

Nba Topic
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2004, 02:38:13 pm »
You have faith in the Spurs, who are probably the logical prediction for Western champs
Probably more like I have less faith in Sprewell and Cassell, who are probably going to destroy the team's morale with all this contract crap.

2 compelling games on TNT tonight... Heat vs. Cavaliers and Wolves vs. Nuggets.  I wonder if there is any bad blood left over from the Nuggets/Wolves series last year.

super_sayian_spongebob

Nba Topic
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2004, 02:21:55 pm »
I'm actually waiting if Minessota could win it, besides we're in like a 4 game losing streak.  

Kenny Blankenship

Nba Topic
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2004, 07:57:12 am »
Man, did anyone see the huge melee at the Pistons/Pacers game?  It was all over SportsCenter this morning, and it looked absolutely crazy.  Fights between the players, skirmishes between the fans and the players, the fans tossing everything they had at the Pacers, good gravy!  They had to call the game due to it.

Edit: Crap, I should really check other forums before posting this...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 07:58:33 am by Kenny Blankenship »