Author Topic: Console Wars  (Read 236835 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Console Wars
« Reply #525 on: April 16, 2006, 10:13:35 am »
DS can't really be classified as a console... can it?

[snapback]283130[/snapback]
Uhm...yes it can....because it is...

Patrick_Stars

Console Wars
« Reply #526 on: April 24, 2006, 11:46:24 pm »
Yeah same PS2's are awesome. Also same with Microsoft, I just haven't played Nintendo much so that's my point.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 12:45:27 am by Patrick_Stars »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Console Wars
« Reply #527 on: April 25, 2006, 01:14:18 pm »
DS can't really be classified as a console... can it?

Anyways, I'm a PS2 guy all the way. XBox, XBox360, Gamecube, all SUCK.
[snapback]283130[/snapback]

SBSP I'm a Sony fan too, but stop being such a fanboy!
lol Sure I said nintendo's boring but I mean have you owned or played a nintendo console or game? Also XBOX is awesome, have you played HALO? you're only 11 or something so you've probably haven't played a lot of games. I don't really like Nintendo, but don't say they suck. I'm a PS2 guy as well, I haven't played it much though.
[snapback]284583[/snapback]
eeew Halo. Worst Shooter for Xbox. Period. I don't care. It sucks. Halo 2 has a good multiplayer. Xbox is good but it is my least favorite. I can;t stand the 360 for many reasons. I like Gamecube because its fresh, and new. PS2 is great to because I love a lot of the games.

Patrick_Stars

Console Wars
« Reply #528 on: April 26, 2006, 11:21:02 pm »
lol I meant any HALO. Hey IceFox remember me? I hate the gamecube because it's so old! Well seriously have you like played an Xbox for at least 5 hours? If you have then you must be like some sort of FPS and TPS hater.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
Console Wars
« Reply #529 on: April 27, 2006, 11:38:29 am »
lol I meant any HALO. Hey IceFox remember me? I hate the gamecube because it's so old! Well seriously have you like played an Xbox for at least 5 hours? If you have then you must be like some sort of FPS and TPS hater.
[snapback]284978[/snapback]
I've played Xbox for hours on end. Like I said it is good, but to me, nothing compared to DC, PS2, and GCN. I love FPSes. Call of Duty, Battlefront, Battlefield, Halo 2 Multiplayer, Halo PC, Wolfenstein, Enemy Territory, and a LOT more are great FPSes.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Console Wars
« Reply #530 on: April 27, 2006, 04:49:06 pm »
I hate the gamecube because it's so old!
Xbox actually came out 3 days before GameCube, therefore it's older.

Patrick_Stars

Console Wars
« Reply #531 on: April 27, 2006, 08:52:57 pm »
Blah.....
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 12:43:45 am by Patrick_Stars »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Console Wars
« Reply #532 on: May 03, 2006, 06:12:29 am »
I just don't like the gamecube because I've never played it.
[snapback]285154[/snapback]

wtf are you on?

aduckie

Console Wars
« Reply #533 on: May 03, 2006, 09:00:32 pm »
I believe the term "console" only refers to home systems, such as Gamecube, PS2, and Xbox. Handhelds are different, since the output device is built-in. I'm not really sure. They're all systems, anywho.

Patrick_Stars, you seriously need to think before you type. Everything coming out of your mouth (or your posts) is crap.

You're the biggest fanboy of them all. You never even played Gamecube. You can't just judge a system without playing it.

Nintendo DS is the current leader in the handheld department, for me, and the worldwide figures say so, as well. Only a handful of PSP games are actually fun; Lumines and Syphon Filter. My favorite system would be PC. I can play most retro systems on it, which I adore. I don't have a NES, SNES, Genesis, or N64. On the PC, I can!

As for consoles, I would say Gamecube has the most fun titles. Xbox doesn't really have anything that interests me. Yes, I have played Halo. The multiplayer is fun for a while, but after that, it's really boring. Playstation2 has some great RPGs, I admit. But, it doesn't match up to its predecessor.

I am looking forward to Wii. Hopefully there will be another name change at E3? If the final secret is good enough, I'll continue looking forward to Wii. Otherwise, it's going to be PS3 (when all of the kinks seem to be worked out).

Patrick_Stars

Console Wars
« Reply #534 on: May 05, 2006, 12:43:21 am »
Ummmm pass? Okay I give up just forget I posted. I regret what I said also I've only played nintendo a few times, they were alright.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Console Wars
« Reply #535 on: May 05, 2006, 03:31:28 am »
I've played both of the new handhelds, and I don't think that I would ever spend that much money again for a handheld. Life is meant for relaxation. If you have that much free time, buy a magazine or a book :P

I love all the consoles. They each have different things that attract me.

Computer games seem to have the most potential.

BUT DOING LAUNDRY AT 4AM IS TEH PWNAGE WHEN YOU'RE UP ALL NIGHTTTTTT.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.....

aduckie

Console Wars
« Reply #536 on: May 05, 2006, 04:07:11 pm »
There are some really great games on the Nintendo DS. It makes it worth buying. If you don't like traditional gaming, you can try Touch! Generations games, such as Sudoku, Brain Age, Brain Academy, Nintendogs, and many other unannounced US titles. That is why the Nintendo DS is such a wide success; it breaks the trend. Instead of just appealing to ignorant, blood sucking, 10-16 teenagers (e.g. Grand Theft Auto), they are appealing to girls, adults, seniors, children, AND teenagers.

Patrick_Stars

Console Wars
« Reply #537 on: May 05, 2006, 09:03:09 pm »
Aduckie you sure know what you're saying, unlike me lol. I don't really like the touch screen idea, but other than that the DS is kind of cool. PSP is awesome as well except it's a bit too much money. If it were cheaper then it would be reasonable.

PatSponge StarPants

Console Wars
« Reply #538 on: May 24, 2006, 11:36:10 pm »
I have both a PSP and a DS. I can't decide what's better between the 2. The PSP is expensive for a handheld but it's worth it so I'm probably leaning towards PSP.

John13

Console Wars
« Reply #539 on: May 27, 2006, 10:16:18 pm »
I've played Xbox for hours on end. Like I said it is good, but to me, nothing compared to DC, PS2, and GCN. I love FPSes. Call of Duty, Battlefront, Battlefield, Halo 2 Multiplayer, Halo PC, Wolfenstein, Enemy Territory, and a LOT more are great FPSes.
[snapback]285030[/snapback]
ice your hecka stupid the only thing that halo pc has over the console is the fact that it has moddin and multi online but other that that its is the same and the console version has some other features that the PC doesnt have...

Also Console means comfort...

P.S. Icefox ur avy says PE at one point!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 10:17:53 pm by John13 »