Author Topic: Best...movie...ever...  (Read 19896 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2004, 02:06:37 pm »
It was alright. Some parts where annoying like the goober song, but other then that I liked it.
How can you find that annoying? That was hilarious.  

Dragon Of Grief

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2004, 11:03:55 pm »
Well, perhaps I have a more highly evolved sense of humor.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2004, 11:13:54 pm »
Or not one at all...

Dragon Of Grief

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2004, 11:17:53 pm »
I don't laugh at unfunny things. I have a sense of humor... just nothing I could say on here... I'd get banned.

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2005, 02:32:43 pm »
Im a guest with a few rant on my mind about you guys. Red hat, do you even run linux, or did you here about it somewhere and that you'd use it because it "sounded cool". And For who ever said that those who did like the movie are snobs, well guess what: I did'nt like it. i thought it was ok. So p|-|^(|< off ok? And for you "cool people" who say wOOT!, STOP!!!! Its not 'cool' to say that unless you truly know what you are saying. You think it means sweet, and in a scence, it does. But the true meaning is deeper. It is a term derived from the infamous table-top RPG known as Dungeons and Dragons. The term wOOt basically means "Wow, loot!" Other meanings can be found at http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woot One of them means "Waste Of Our Time". And if your talking about a movie and say woot, then that means you did not like it.

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2005, 07:12:35 pm »
THe movie rocks big deal if pachey wasnt in it! :original:

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2005, 07:15:26 pm »
[snapback]134700[/snapback]
Unlike some people i liked the song unlike you and ive meamerized the hole song!

Guest_yokid_*

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2005, 07:16:48 pm »
Im a guest with a few rant on my mind about you guys. Red hat, do you even run linux, or did you here about it somewhere and that you'd use it because it "sounded cool". And For who ever said that those who did like the movie are snobs, well guess what: I did'nt like it. i thought it was ok. So p|-|^(|< off ok? And for you "cool people" who say wOOT!, STOP!!!! Its not 'cool' to say that unless you truly know what you are saying. You think it means sweet, and in a scence, it does. But the true meaning is deeper. It is a term derived from the infamous table-top RPG known as Dungeons and Dragons. The term wOOt basically means "Wow, loot!" Other meanings can be found at http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woot One of them means "Waste Of Our Time". And if your talking about a movie and say woot, then that means you did not like it.
[snapback]157329[/snapback]
One recomenddasion make your posts shorter!

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2005, 07:42:09 pm »
One recommendation: Don't give yourself recommendations.

MiraclrPlz

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2005, 08:14:24 pm »
Another Recommendation:  Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

edso

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2005, 08:32:47 pm »
Wow. MSP is using the 10 comandments to fight back. :p

Jackie-Boy

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2005, 07:37:06 am »
Wow. MSP is using the 10 comandments to fight back. :p
[snapback]158621[/snapback]

He's got style, but my cap gun has a silencer.

edso

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2005, 08:10:41 am »
Ummm was that to me or MSP? If so..*dials 911*

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2005, 09:21:32 am »
[snapback]134700[/snapback]
Unlike some people i liked the song unlike you and ive meamerized the hole song!
[snapback]158567[/snapback]

Wow , good for you.

Join the club, your number one million and one.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2005, 09:43:57 am »
[snapback]157329[/snapback]

Who cares if you didnt like it. Many other people didnt like it as well. How are you going to stop us from saying "w00t" all the time? You can't!! Dungeons and Dragons is one of the stupidest games EVER. We don't like your lingo nor D&D's lingo &lt;_&lt; We use it how whenever we want to and we can say whatever it means...