Author Topic: Avatar?  (Read 5750 times)

Spongebob is Stupid

« on: November 21, 2004, 04:39:01 am »
Heey. does anyone know anything about that new show?

Sb129

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 05:14:18 am »
Whacoo talkin' 'bout?

Spongebob is Stupid

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 10:16:57 am »
it's a new show that is comming to nick in 2005.  

Sb129

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 10:29:48 am »
What's it about?

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2004, 10:29:58 am »
I remember reading about that in the April edition of Nick Magazine. I think it's an anime show, so I probably won't watch it. I think it's called like Avatar: Last of the Windsurfers or something.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 10:31:36 am by BiggerSquarierSpongier »

Sb129

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2004, 10:32:09 am »
I remember reading about that in the April edition of Nick Magazine. I think it's an anime show, so I probably won't watch it. I think it's called like Avatar: Last of the Windsurfers or something.
Me too if it's anime .com person would thoe.

.com person

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 09:12:10 pm »
OH MY GOD

Nick is getting anime
Curse me know
Why?
Anime is so much better on DVD
Take Yu-Gi-Oh that thing is so bloddy I don't think I'd take a step near it in uncut

But some Americans thought
1) Money
2) The cards
3) It is targeted to boys
4) We'll add a pretty gay soundtrack..
5) We'll americanize it and people will like it

Hate to break it to you but people who can't stand to watch Japanese culture shouldn't watch the anime in the first place its from Japan they do this in other countries even Japan and it is sickening. Like what they did to CCS. Know the sames sorta sound Japanese but I bet they cut soooooooo much of this out. I don't like anime on TV, they can cut it to the bone. The people who dub theses animes for TV have no brain. People would like Anime if you just showed it out more. I mean heck ask me if I can name one Russian musical artisit... I can't cause I'm not Russian... I'm American but a Japanese may be able to do that. No if I watch this I mean..... NICK ... WHY... You suck.....

Anyways all in all,
Anime like NGE, Cardcaptor Sakura and  will play a special moment in my heart I guess but Pokemon, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-oh... Pokemon show it in Japanese...  Digimon.... I don't know 3 movies were made into one so wonder it sucked.... Yu-Gi-oh.... to bloody... I especially hate the part where Bakura takes Pegasus eyes out and the blood is coming out of his eyes.

Plus the Animation is poor. All I can say is I don't know but I bet it'll stink and it'll just say why the majority of Americans hate anime cause they don't know whats the big deal.... why anime fans hate and people will KEEP wondering why they don't  put shows on like NGE, Cardcaptor Sakura not Cardcaptors ( BIG DIFFERENCE) .

Come on you guys!!!! Americans!!! Japan knows alot about Russia and America while I'm sitting here for like 12 years thinking Rugrats was cool... patheic... I want to learn more. I want you to EDUCATE these guys about what anime is about. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com - A BIG ENCLYOPEDIA TO ANIME
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 09:13:48 pm by .com person »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2004, 10:39:39 pm »
I think it's a good idea to have anime on Nick. Nick has been going down hill lately and they need to do something about it. I've seen a commercial of it but I forget the name

Rabble

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 09:31:49 am »
I think it's a good idea to have anime on Nick. Nick has been going down hill lately and they need to do something about it. I've seen a commercial of it but I forget the name
THat will make it go downhill even more. Nick doens't Need Anime Anime should Stay with thier own channels or at least G4.

Yu-gi-oh Sucks.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 01:41:45 pm »
From what I heard Avatar is American anime, it's not even real. Not made in Japan, just an imitation.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 01:49:33 pm »
Like Teen Titans on Cartoon Network? I actually like that show. It's funny.

Rabble

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2004, 03:17:21 pm »
Uh TT is Anime  

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 04:01:18 pm »
Can I give you something...

American Anime is...Hamtaro, Teen Titans, and Avatar.

Japanese Anime is...Everything else.  

Spiff

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 04:26:19 pm »
japanese anime is that stuff you find when you're searching the channels

1luke12

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2004, 01:29:41 pm »
I don't really care for anime, but I think it's a good idea to include it on Nick for more variety.

Sb129

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2004, 07:38:26 am »
(sorry anime fans but)I think Nick is an all American channel I think it would be stupid to have anime I wouldn't watch it like all anime.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2004, 11:07:04 am »
looks highly idiotic in my opinion