Author Topic: Ms. Tentacales.  (Read 2673 times)

Spongebob is Stupid

Ms. Tentacales.
« on: December 05, 2004, 04:06:58 pm »
note that the other one was for ideas. this is the story.

Ms. Tentacles.

Prologue
Meeting Spongebob  
 “Now, Bonnie are you completely sure that you want to watch my house? I mean-” Squid was saying to me. I rolled my eyes. Bothers can be a pain!

“Squid, I’ll be fine. What could be better then watching my brother house for the weekend?” I said as he sighed.

“Well, Okay. But please don’t let- I repeat do not let Spongebob and Patrick in this house.  (I already have enough problems with them)” he said I frowned. I have been told that Spongebob and Patrick have both saved bikini bottom from plankton. Hey, I hear things. But I’m not sure if it’s completely true. (Authors note: I’m referring to the Spongebob Squarepants movie.  I have yet to see it.)

“Okay,” Squid said with a sigh. “Do you want to meet-”

There came a knock on the door, Squid answered it.

“Hey Squidward, hey Squidward, Hey Squidward….” A yellow piece of cheese said to Squid. I looked at the cheese.

“WHAT?” Squid asked. “I’m trying to show Bonnie what to do in my house while I’m gone, now, WHAT DO YOU WANT SPONGEBOB?!” he asked.

“What I minute, this is Spongebob?” I asked Squid.    

“well, that’s what it says on my underwear…” Spongebob said. I laughed and then smiled.  

“Don’t worry Squid, I have everything under control.” I said pushing him out of the door.

“Yes, but-” I slammed the door before he could say anymore.

“so, you wanna go jelly fishing?  You wanna go to the Krusty Krab and eat a Krabby patty? You want to-”

“I have a question- do you ever stop talking?” I asked him he just keep blabbing on And on.  I got an idea.   I thought as I smirked at him wishing I had never meet him…

well? i will be taking ideas 4 chapter 1. :biggrin: