Author Topic: Alittle Update  (Read 6468 times)

Offline DarkPatrickStar

• Honorable
  • Krabby Supreme
    • View Profile
    • http://elementalhosting.net
Alittle Update
« on: December 17, 2004, 03:33:26 pm »
Hey!

I haven't posted news to guys in awhile i just wanted to catch up on things that go on around here. First off the advertising, it's got to stop, USB is not a Link exchange site, The only advertising allowed is in your sigs and trust me if you post GOOD Posts people will see it. The second thing is getting out of hand with the posting. It's unacceptable, and will not be tolerated, it will be enforced to the fullest content of the Rules. We don't want Excuses like "it's my Sibbling's fault!" we won't tolerate it one bit cause you may be young, but you can act mature.

On a Happier note the USB Revolution skin is Completed and has been available to choose in the Skin Chooser at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy.
~DPS
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 05:59:37 pm by winbindd »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Alittle Update
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 03:50:25 pm »
What kind of posting. I need details because if it's like the posting count of "45 posts today" kinda thing, I can see that

Starr2k3

Alittle Update
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 05:17:15 pm »
Hey!

I haven't posted news to guys in awhile i just wanted to catch up on things that go on around here. First off the advertising, it's got to stop, USB is not a Link exchange site, The only advertising allowed is in your sigs and trust me if you post GOOD Posts people will see it. The second thing is getting out of hand with the posting. It's unacceptable, and will not be tolerated, it will be enforced to the fullest content of the Rules. We don't want Excuses like "it's my Sibbling's fault!" we won't tolerate it one bit cause you may be young, but you can act mature.

On a Happier note the USB Revolution skin is Completed and has been available to choose in the Skin Chooser at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy.
~DPS
[snapback]137453[/snapback]

This is not a "High Tech SpongeBob Skin".
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 06:00:23 pm by winbindd »

Alain2k5

Alittle Update
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 05:17:32 pm »
The new Skin r0x, But I expected more. Because, it took a while to make.
Anyway, What kind of posting do you mean exactly? Is it one-word posts, excessive?

Starr2k3

Alittle Update
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 05:33:24 pm »
This is sad, the skin was suppose to be amazing as DPS posted. All I see if a skin whipped up in a few days. And you extended the date it would be posted by 2 months, though you made it in a few days.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Alittle Update
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 05:43:42 pm »
explain the posting problem...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Alittle Update
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2004, 05:56:01 pm »
This is sad, the skin was suppose to be amazing as DPS posted. All I see if a skin whipped up in a few days. And you extended the date it would be posted by 2 months, though you made it in a few days.
[snapback]137494[/snapback]

It really doesnt matter. It's just a skin. Who cares if its spiffy or not. I think it looks great but I dont use it

Offline DarkPatrickStar

• Honorable
  • Krabby Supreme
    • View Profile
    • http://elementalhosting.net
Alittle Update
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2004, 05:59:32 pm »
am example

i got this topic

the title is: gay

and it says: that's what you are
That's not what we expect, if you're overposting that's a different story...

The skin IS NOT finished, you may view it but i will be updating it over time, i will do as said, it will get better, hopefully, for now it's something until the good one is finished
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 06:09:51 pm by DarkPatrickStar »

foulpattie

Alittle Update
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2004, 05:18:34 pm »
this new skin is hot. *sizzle*

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Alittle Update
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2004, 11:23:56 pm »
The new skin is ok.

One time thing

Alittle Update
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2005, 03:21:59 pm »
I'm sticking with the thousand member skin, this one is too hard on the eyes. I like the color difference of the 1000 member. It is a nice title banner, though.

EDIT: Once again, sorry, this was kinda dead...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 03:40:23 pm by One time thing »