Author Topic: Green Acres  (Read 2281 times)

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Green Acres
« on: December 30, 2004, 01:25:36 pm »
This is a game based on the 60's and early 70's tv show Green Acres. You've just moved from New York  to start a farm in a town called Hooterville. I am Sam Drucker, the person who runs the general store. I'm not open on Sundays. On Tuesdays I'm Mr. Haney, the guy who tries to sell you stuff. Here's how you play:

Nine people can play. You start out with $10,000. Each person chooses one of the eight houses (First come, first serve) as seen below:

Each one has at least one thing wrong with it, but you don't get to know what's wrong until you get it. (I already have a list of problems for the houses, I'm just telling you this so you won't accuse me of favoritism or anything.) You then can fix the problem, or just leave it (It costs money to fix it.) To fix it, you have to give your money to me (Sam Drucker).
Once your house is fixed you can buy furniture and farm animals from me (Mr. Haney) on Tuesdays. Each week you have to buy food from Drucker's store, which costs $3.00. To get more money, I will occasionally PM trivia questions to everyone in the game. They can be about almost anything, and for each one you get right you get $100 more dollars.

If a person wants to quit the game he/she may sell his land to another player, or a new person who wants to play.

Anybody want to play?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Green Acres
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 01:28:00 pm »
I don't like to think that much :P

Sponge bob Laura

Green Acres
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 01:30:06 pm »
I don't like to think that much :P