Do you believe in God?

yes
24 (70.6%)
no
7 (20.6%)
i'm not sure
3 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Do You believe In God?  (Read 63165 times)

Gideon Brown

Do You believe In God?
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2005, 11:43:23 am »
It's not hipocrisy, it's showing you what it feels like when someone calls you stupid.

MiraclrPlz

Do You believe In God?
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2005, 09:23:14 pm »
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, O most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement! O loving! O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Do You believe In God?
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2005, 02:37:29 pm »
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, O most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement! O loving! O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
[snapback]144906[/snapback]
Was there any point in posting a bible qoute MSP? SUre I goto church and pray but don't put a bible qoute on USB.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

super_sayian_spongebob

Do You believe In God?
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2005, 02:40:02 pm »
[snapback]144906[/snapback]
Was there any point in posting a bible qoute MSP? SUre I goto church and pray but don't put a bible qoute on USB.
[snapback]145261[/snapback]
He can if he wants to. It isn't against the rules to.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 02:40:13 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Gideon Brown

Do You believe In God?
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2005, 04:02:32 pm »
Well, actually, his post has no relevance to the topic what so ever. It's spam. *shrugs*

super_sayian_spongebob

Do You believe In God?
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2005, 04:18:22 pm »
Well, actually, his post has no relevance to the topic what so ever. It's spam. *shrugs*
[snapback]145296[/snapback]
I talked about that on AIM with him the other day and he said "IT WAS ON A GOD TOPIC!!!!".

Gideon Brown

Do You believe In God?
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2005, 04:26:17 pm »
We all know he makes no sense at times...this is a thread about whether or not we BELIEVE in God....not preaching. *sighs*

super_sayian_spongebob

Do You believe In God?
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2005, 04:38:11 pm »
He should make a prayer thread if he's that desperate. Or better yet, put a prayer in his signature.

SpongebobGirlfriend

Re: Do You believe In God?
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2010, 12:35:12 pm »
I posted it as how the heck could God possibly be? I don't see where they even got the idea. I mean, anyone could start a 'religon' like cmonkey showed with Yolta. I mean, I don't see how people just follow it. Sorry if I affended you.
[snapback]141536[/snapback]
There are two sources from the "ideas" we get:
1) The Bible
2) Faith
More sources:
Praying for something and having it actually happen in the future
Afterlife

tlk101

Re: Do You believe In God?
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2010, 03:06:18 pm »
no, personally I believe that organized religion is brainwashing, I am pegan and believe in the goddesses of the different elements (water, Wind, Fire, and Earth) but I do respect other people's beliefs as long as nobody tries to push them on me