Author Topic: Mrkrabs Is Here  (Read 6303 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Mrkrabs Is Here
« on: August 16, 2003, 06:11:51 pm »
3 more merchandise items were posted tonite and this wonderful essay of experience by visiting friend wallie47 a.k.a. MrKrabs a.k.a Marsh...enjoy

I have been dreaming of this moment for years and finally i have the power and ability to make an update here tat the SZ central headquarters.  I traveld 13 hrs to arrive at this secret destinaton located at the fotthills of the Appalachin Mountains.  I awoke this s'morn at 4 am and took the first flight here.  I of course got stuck sitting next to the window prior to watching a show on A&E on ppl getting "sucked out plane windows like toothpaste" that made me feel very safe on a cheap usair 747 junker.  Once, arriving at the $#^@%!&! secret airport i made my way to National Car Rental and picked up my midsize Buick century.  I took a short pit stop at Hartford and saw Family Dollar, idiots, more idiots, the Harriet Beecher Stowe House, the Hemingway House where i saw Hemingway WAter for $1.00. (This was a computer printout label with no picture on warm Polar Springs Water from Costco.)  I went up the street and saw the capitol building...very nice...then we traveled to New Haven, hmmm this place was not up to my standards, you would think for being the home to one of America's most prestigous and highly (OVERATED) universities.  I preceded to the visitors center where two girls who attend this god awful school, didnt know diddly squat an sent us on a wild goose chase for attractions!!!!! oh and we did find some, clothig storees and the science hill where i was able to go in and have a looksie about my future career and what little potential YALE provides for me. Well of course i could not express my anger in any way legal...so I tried to find the gift stopto get a hoodie.  Of course this was also no simple task due to my inferior intellect compared to those morons at YALE (WHAT A JOKE).  I than became hingry and parched...so oof o find a restaurant for ME.  Of course in this great little college town there are no good places let alone ajny that are open on Saturday that will serve us, (being my parents and me).  After hours of searching, many calls, and numerous wrong turns we end up at YALE golf course for some burgers and a look around since my dad and i both play golf.  Now it is time to head to cmonkeys...but NOOOOOOOOOOOO there is a traffic jam and road signs in spanish.  So after 9 miles of crawling down the highway we pass the problem two cars on the side of the road that were in an accident, very minor...her mirror fell off!!!!!!WTF...so we then proceed to road construction and more traffic.  We also had the joy of seeing one of my parents potential Inns on the bay.  It was next to the BP oil refinarey, how romantic!!!!!!!!!!!  So, finally we get to cmoneys exit but of course noone here goes the seedlimit, oh no they all go about 10 mph below it.... but hey there is his secret pad, ow was it a relief to finally get there after 13 hrs of hectic fun.  there will be more posts during this weekend so check back for future updates of fun. WOOHOO and im getting...check back in for what im getting!!!??????
« Last Edit: August 16, 2003, 07:53:48 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Mrkrabs Is Here
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2003, 06:19:26 pm »
Wow. Sounds like uber fun to me. But, there are Spanish road signs in CT?

lemonsrock103

Mrkrabs Is Here
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2003, 06:23:23 pm »
That is quite strange. Spanish road signs in Connecticut. heh. Sounds like a very long and confusing day.

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
Mrkrabs Is Here
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2003, 07:29:09 pm »
marsh: i expect pictures...many pictures...of...you-know-who.  and i had better see a pic of mystic pizza.  make napalm for me guys sorry i couldnt come.
-falco
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Compbrain

Mrkrabs Is Here
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2003, 07:52:03 am »
All I can say is... welcome to touristland.
Please enjoy your stay  :tongue:
~Compbrain

super_sayian_spongebob

Mrkrabs Is Here
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2003, 10:05:35 am »
That was a long story. But happy trails :biggrin:  

melly005

Mrkrabs Is Here
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2003, 02:32:27 pm »
That was a long story. But happy trails :biggrin:
it wasnt that long, but happy trails anyways