Author Topic: New: The Krabby Patty Cook-off!  (Read 3412 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
New: The Krabby Patty Cook-off!
« on: January 01, 2005, 04:13:21 pm »
CLICK HERE TO READ THE PARTS BEFORE THIS ONE Since no one replied after i made the new chapter, i am starting a new topic. It will pick off were it last left-off. So here is:

THE KRABBY PATTY COOK-OFF!!!!
[/size]
PART NINE

Narrortor: This idiot Sponge-Tron_X keeps waking me up. Iv'e been sleeping for over a month. Argh. Oh well. I'll let it go.

SB: Ok. How? How do we do this? JUST SWIM!

Everyone swam across. Dodging fisherman and sharks. Then Spongebob had an idea to save everyone in the swim.

SB: Heres what we do. The sharks are in the first half of the swim, fishermans secod. We lure the sharks to fisherman, and the fisherman will accidently catch the sharks, and get arrested.The sharks will live, because they are strong, so don't worry peoples, i mean fishes.

They used the plan, but it mostly worked, except one shark never got caught and chased them. Chased them all. Though they only had lesst than 1/16 of a mile left, the shark chsed them to swim to a wrong turn. Now they all had an extra 7 thousand miles. They needed to bget away form the sharks. 2 hours later, exausted they had only sawm a quarter mile. All The fisherman had been released from jail. They were proven insocent, so over 80 thousand fisherman were fishing for Spongebob and his pals. And to top that off, the other sharks came back. But this time a little plan like get the fisherman arrested by fishing for sharks wouldn;t work. The sharks had put on an invisbile sheild, that makes them 1000 times stronger, and undamageble. There is no way they can be caught, or killed, or anything.

PAT: This is scary. Im falling behind.

SB: LOOK! Patrick is falling way behind! So is Larry.

PAT and Larry: HELP US! We re about to be-

Patrick Star and Larry the Lobster were swallowed whole by a giant shark.

TO BE CONTINUED...
___

How did you like it? Part Ten coming soon....

edso

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 04:27:48 pm »
I couldn't read it. I saw too many typos. nd dont treat the names like that.  Use " ' " after your contractions and once again it's SpongeBob not SB..

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 09:09:02 pm »
SB is short for SpongeBob. It is not like i put SB in the things people were saying. Well, anyways Part Ten is coming soon...I'll try to do it in MS Word.

copycat136

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 07:02:14 pm »
Then mabe we can read it