Author Topic: Story Contest  (Read 2568 times)

xdragonsb

Story Contest
« on: January 09, 2005, 09:44:58 pm »
in story contest you make your story. this contest ends at JANUARY 15th. there will be judges. the next of my topic will vote who the judges will be.
MAKE YOUR STORY FAST!! oh and at the 15th the judges on the last post will declare who will be in the finals. each member makes ONE story.the judges will rate every story like 5.7 or 8 or 9.9. ok lets start making storys!!! and it has to make sense, no illigel SBZ forum rule. it can be voilent humourus and a little other.(it can be really short but it would hopefully be a bad rating.
JUDGES SOO FAR:
xdragonsb

(judges can make stories too)

heres my story
TITLE: GOOFY GOOBER MANIAC
Once there was a day in summer. spongebob and patrick was eating over 1 million ice cream sundaes at GOOFY GOOBER. then there was a THUMP!!
sb:HOLY FISH PASTES!!
pat:what was that?
then some HUGE GUY ordered a miniture small sundae for 100$. then sb saw mr krabs at the counter working for the GOOFY GOOBER!
pat and sb said hi to mr krabs... something was wrong! MR KRABS was accully... MR KRABS!!! he said he earned 500$ in 10 days!

THE NEXT WEEK LATER

someone stole all the goofy goober money, ice cream, and COSTUMES!!!
while sb was working at the KK there was an announcment. Mr krabs was selling ice creams and it tastes like the goofy goober ones. and he is giving out new costumes that seem familiar like the GG ones. and mr krab got soo rich already... something was wrong.
ANTOHER DAY AT GOOFY GOOBER.
everyone saw mr krabs in a goofy goober children costume acting drunk and almost ate over INFINATY ICE CREAM!! then mr krabs blew up. sb and pat was crying
only left of mr krabs is his own money.
BUT he somehow came bak to life again by the money and sb and pat was confused for years THE END.
(im not trying to make this good but its for fun :happy: )

(PLZ DONT CLOSE THIS TOPIC!!*CROSSING FINERS BADLY*)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2005, 09:54:01 pm by xdragonsb »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Story Contest
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 09:54:32 pm »
I'll make one soon called: SpongeBob and the Dean. When Spongebob goes to enroll Gary in a one day only Snail University, SponegBob and the Dean of the university used to be best buddies in there collge dorm! It's a flashback story!

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Story Contest
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 05:42:07 am »
I wouldnt know what story id want to make......all of thhe good ones are COPYRIGHTED
it got too real

xdragonsb

Story Contest
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 05:31:35 pm »
there will be a changed date.
judges will be on 15th but the contest ends at january 22 or 23rd.
just for more time of doing the contest! :>