Author Topic: Willl Fop Be The Next Spongebob?  (Read 6368 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Willl Fop Be The Next Spongebob?
« on: August 14, 2003, 08:07:37 am »
I came across this article today.  Its a pretty interesting read.  It looks like Nickelodeon is ready to try to make The Fairly OddParents the next SpongeBob.  FOP already has the prime timeslot, and Nick is getting ready to launch a bunch of FOP merchandise...

**Edit** I added a new poll about this...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 09:21:55 am by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

softballqueen07

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 08:42:02 am »
I came across this article today.  Its a pretty interesting read.  It looks like Nickelodeon is ready to try to make The Fairly OddParents the next SpongeBob.  FOP already has the prime timeslot, and Nick is getting ready to launch a bunch of FOP merchandise...
[span style=\'font-family:Impact\']I dont care if the FOP do have the primetime spot .  SPONGEBOB ROCKS!! and no kid who needs magical fairy parent will change that.  [/span] :biggrin:  :rolleyes:  :original:  

foulpattie

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2003, 08:57:35 am »
Um no FOP will fail misserably.  

lemonsrock103

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2003, 09:05:51 am »
Fairly Oddparents lacks the wit and charm that Spongebob has.

foulpattie

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2003, 09:12:31 am »
It will never have the koolness Spongebob has.

spongepat369

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2003, 09:27:12 am »
Fairly Oddparents has corny morals and ethics, and its not as suitable for little kids.

Super Ry

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2003, 09:29:12 am »
Spongebob will always be good.

foulpattie

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2003, 09:29:35 am »
Fairly Oddparents has corny morals and ethics, and its not as suitable for little kids.
Oh brother.  :glare:  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2003, 09:36:13 am »
Actually, Spongebob is worse for little kids than FOP is. I know some parents that wont let their kids watch Spongebob. I think that FOP is nifty! :geek:  

lemonsrock103

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 10:06:01 am »
I voted No way on the poll, I just could never see myself being obsessed with FOP, like I am with Spongebob.  

rebecah

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2003, 11:41:08 am »
fop has no chance at bieng the next spongebob ya know y because spongebob isnt giving up his spongy title ha ha!!!! nick should be brought down if they TRY   to make fop the next bob it just wouldnt work   i mean fop is lacking at best so there! hey email me if u want to talk~ my im address is absltlyfresh and my email is absolutelygorgeous08@yahoo.com!!!! caio

melly005

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2003, 10:46:35 am »
i dont exactly agree with u, spongepat. i think that FOP is kinda corny but the morals in the episodes dont tell kids to do something bad or anything, so i dont have a problem with the morals. i think FOP is a cool show, but i dont think SB could replace it, if that made sense  :happy:  

Alain_

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2003, 04:21:39 pm »
i dont exactly agree with u, spongepat. i think that FOP is kinda corny but the morals in the episodes dont tell kids to do something bad or anything, so i dont have a problem with the morals. i think FOP is a cool show, but i dont think SB could replace it, if that made sense  :happy:
 :original:  

SpongebobSquarepants#1

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2003, 10:21:50 am »
Nick can try but there is no way that FOP will ever be as good as spongebob they can try with any show but they cant suceed because to many people are into Spongebob and with all  the FOP stuff that they will release it just wont be good enough. People are use to Spongebob and love him and they cant just drag 2 dumb faries and boy comparing to a hillarious Spongein the us and expect to get more money than they have gotten and still are getting from SpongeBob