Author Topic: G4techtv  (Read 5359 times)

Fifth Dynasty

G4techtv
« on: January 24, 2005, 06:36:01 pm »
Does anyone here watch G4TechTV? I think it's the greatest channel on the planet, all yourt, as the consumer, Technology needs under on big 'roof'. They have some of the best shoes, too. G4, alone, has better shows, though. Before G4 merged with Tech TV they had better shows overrall, like the best show still on the air, Filter, then Blister, Cheat, Judgment Day, Cinematech, G4TV.com. Tech TV only had (good shows speaking) The Screensavers and X Play. But now merged, it's so awesome. The Geek's Only Friend, as I say.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
G4techtv
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 06:42:38 pm »
Your not alone i watch it!!
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Fifth Dynasty

G4techtv
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 06:43:50 pm »
Korax, you're the only cool one so far! *Bows down* 8)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
G4techtv
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 06:59:25 pm »
I watch it in the mornings :P

Screensavers
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 06:59:37 pm by ssj4gogita4 »

Kenny Blankenship

G4techtv
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 07:03:03 pm »
First off, Tommy Tallarico is a moron.

Second, I don't really dig the channel.  Aside from X Play, it doesn't really have any programming that interests me.  And third, if I'm in the video game mood, I'm not turning on the TV to watch it, if you get my drift.  If there's nothing on, I'll switch over to the channel to see if X Play is airing, but if it isn't, then I'm off to a different channel.

And lastly, Tommy Tallarico is a moron.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
G4techtv
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 07:47:15 pm »
G4 sucks. TechTV pwned it before Comcast bought it out.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
G4techtv
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2005, 09:24:27 pm »
I don't even get the channel, and I wouldn't watch it anyway. It's not like I would even bother with TV channels about computers. Nor would I bother with a computer at all. </Sarcasm>

Snowthrower

G4techtv
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2005, 10:23:26 am »
G4-NOtechTV is the absolute WORST TV channel. They totally killed TechTV. They killed such well produced shows like Unscrewed, The Screen Savers, Call For Help, Tech Live and replaced it with garbage such as Cinematech, Sweat and Players.

Ever since G4 merged with TechTV, it has become chaos. The Screen Savers is so ****ed up right now with Kevin Perriera and Chi-Lan Lieu. They know nothing. G4 has it right when Alex and Kevin were hosting (even though the set looks like crap, if you saw the TechTV one you would be stunned)

Of course, lets not forget Unscrewed. Possibly one of the greatest alternative shows ever made. On 11/11, G4 canned Martin and the rest of the Unscrewed Army by cancelling it as well as fire such talents as Alex Albrecht, Joshua DeHerrera (Yoshi), Dan Huard, Robert Heron and many more.

How can we forget about content stealing! Yes, they cancelled Unscrewed and are bringing in "Girls Gone Wired" (a segment stolen from Unscrewed) so their little 15 year olds that cant get girls can **** *** to pictures of Lara Croft.

Oh! Forgot about Call For Help. This was probably the BEST show TechTV had, yet G4 refused to carry it (since its not hip enough for their 18-31 year old crowd). Biggest mistake.

Its pretty bad the only well produced show G4 ever had was Icons and maybe Pulse. TechTV had such shows as Call For Help, The Screen Savers, X-Play, Fresh Gear, Unscrewed, Invent This!, and Tech Live (many more as well)

All I know is Charles Hirschorn (owner of G4), I hate your gut.

Its funny too how the channel is being renamed to G4TV (Video Game Television) on February 15th. The TechTV name doesnt deserve to be with this garbage and I'm glad they got rid of it, since TechTV was much better than G4 ever will be.

I'd watching it as much as possible because in a few months it will no longer exist.

Fifth Dynasty

G4techtv
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 01:24:45 pm »
G4 does have some crappy shows, but it has some really good ones, too. Cheat is okay, Filter is awesome, Blisteris pretty sweet, G4tv.com is awesome. But Players and Sweat suck. TechTV only had three good shows in my opinion: The Screensavers, Call For Help and X Play.

Snowthrower

G4techtv
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 02:58:17 pm »
Cheat is okay,
[snapback]147576[/snapback]

Whether G4 wants to admit it, there IS something called the internet. Dont know if they've ever heard of it.

Also, Filter was a rip off of 10 Play in England
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 02:58:50 pm by Snowthrower »

Fifth Dynasty

G4techtv
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2005, 03:00:06 pm »
I don't care. I still watch it...I also hate Brittish accents. I couldn't stand that show. Oh, and maybe some people don't have the internet. Or, since you're already on the couch, why get up and go look when you've got some right in front of you.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2005, 03:00:54 pm by Fifth Dynasty »

Rabble

G4techtv
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2005, 04:37:55 pm »
Tech Tv sucked. G4 was fine without it..

I only whatch X-Play and Judgement Day.

Snowthrower

G4techtv
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2005, 04:49:29 pm »
Tech Tv sucked. G4 was fine without it..

I only whatch X-Play and Judgement Day.
[snapback]147635[/snapback]

*coughs* FAN BOY *coughs*

Offline thedarkonexxx

• Sandy
    • View Profile
G4techtv
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2005, 06:37:59 pm »
I LOVED TechTV before it merged.  Now it lost some really great shows (i.e. Call For Help *sobs* and Unscrewed).  Now since there is no Call for Help, I have to rely on my friends (which are no use at all) for help because Screen Savers don't take my phone calls nor my e-mails.
A thug changes,
A love changes,
And best friends become strangers.  -Nas, The Message

Snowthrower

G4techtv
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2005, 08:32:55 pm »
G4 will be gone by the end of the year and a new tech network will evolve.