Should I Make Rob The Robber, a comic

Yes.
4 (66.7%)
No.
2 (33.3%)
Show Me An Example Eddition First.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Poll For Rob The Robber  (Read 2642 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Poll For Rob The Robber
« on: February 02, 2005, 06:25:35 pm »
Should I. I am going to draw the first issue today, called: "Rob the Robber: Jailed!" When I make it online, I will spend a long time on the animation and quality, because 99% of those who have read my MS Paint/Adobe Photoshop comics, HATE them. I hear mostly animation complaints, so I will work really hard on making this all. This poll is just for me to see if you want to see it. I'll still post the comic, just to see if you change your mind, and please, do not base this comic off my others and vote NO. I will be glad to make a sample one, that I will called: "The Courtroom" which will be the part in the courtroom in Issue One, which will not be shown, but will be shown in the previews smaple, if wanted. Let me first go through a quick list of main charecters that will be introoduced in Issue One:

Rob Steal-The Main Charecter. He is a robber.

Officer Copper-A Police Officer.

SpongeBob-A Beloved Animated Telivison Charecter That All Love!

Blitz O' Football-Rob's Best Friend, But is Also Friends With Officer Copper, And He Knows SpongeBob A Little Too. He Likes Football.
__
More main charecters may appear in that first episode. More main charecters WILL appear in later epsiodes. So, go ahead and vote!