Author Topic: Big News!  (Read 7814 times)

Offline DoomBringer316

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://Meh, Removed.
Big News!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2003, 06:55:09 pm »
In other words, thank you for that incredible information Captain Obvious.

foulpattie

Big News!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2003, 07:17:47 pm »
Cmonkey is a cool guy. He rules this fourm.
He does? I thought it was radioactive monkeys. :biggrin:  

melly005

Big News!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2003, 03:17:32 pm »
that was one of like a trillion useless posts from SSSB. there's also the mean things he said to hannah and the lie he told about scooter22 being on cnn.......  :2guns: :rifle: i'm sending my limes and my computer frequencies to attack you :censored:  :censored:  :death:  :devil2:  :devil: :rifle: here i come SSSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Big News!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2003, 08:35:14 am »
that was one of like a trillion useless posts from SSSB. there's also the mean things he said to hannah and the lie he told about scooter22 being on cnn.......  :2guns: :rifle: i'm sending my limes and my computer frequencies to attack you :censored:  :censored:  :death:  :devil2:  :devil: :rifle: here i come SSSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow melly! you have some pent up rage! Your a cool chick. Rawr! All I have to say is keep your limes away from my nuts.

EDIT: I mean peanuts!

spongepat369

Big News!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2003, 07:02:34 pm »
Wow melly! you have some pent up rage! Your a cool chick. Rawr! All I have to say is keep your limes away from my nuts.

BAAAAD IMAGE!  Oh, Peanuts *Sighs*
« Last Edit: August 21, 2003, 07:03:17 pm by spongepat369 »

foulpattie

Big News!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2003, 07:04:33 pm »

Oh crap! :ohmy: