Author Topic: Spongebob Movie 2  (Read 3311 times)

I'm_a_Goofy_Goober_Rock

Spongebob Movie 2
« on: March 08, 2005, 04:52:42 am »
The Spongebob Squarepants movie 2: Arial comes to town  

Prologue:

Ah the sea….

“Hello? Did I tell you that you could tell the story?” I asked the narrator

Well, no but…

“Thank you” I said “well, this story began not to long ago really. My parents asked me to go to my uncle house in Bikini Bottom, I really didn’t want to…. But to tell you the truth, my uncle is like miniature, the size of a Plankton lets say…. Okay he is a Plankton… and I’m like really huge, my height is probably 5 foot, I’m not quite sure…. I think I might be 4 feet and 9in. or something but this is how it all started”

Well, it was the first of July, and my parents had asked me to go to were my uncle lives (That was in Bikini Bottom) for a while. Now I really do not like to travel, if I get in a boat car or airplane or anything I get really, really sick and throw up.

My seahorse came into the room, I pet her on the head, as my dad said “ C’mon, hey we could go to your favorite place if you promise to go” I thought about that for a minute

“Goofy goober’s ice cream boat?” I said to him “Okay… I’ll go”

Later that week, I was in the car we were almost to Bikini Bottom and I hadn’t puked once. But just then, I bent over and puked  all over dad’s boat.

When we got to my uncle’s house I said to my dad that I’d be okay because he always worried about me

“Dad, I’ll be fine,” I said to him that afternoon. I knocked on the door of my uncle’s restaurant this should be fun I thought with a dull look  
____

sorry it short.. i'll try to make a longer Chapter next time

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Spongebob Movie 2
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 05:11:30 am »
that's good:)
it got too real

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Spongebob Movie 2
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 06:24:19 pm »
prett good. 0/5000. juts kidding. your REAL Score is: 10/10.

I only suggest to lay down a bit on the vomitting, but other thn that great.