Author Topic: Ohio Sucks  (Read 8776 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« on: February 11, 2005, 01:46:18 pm »
I live in one of the worst states the country Ohio. Ohio is a receist, ultra-conservitve state. I've been to major cities in the south, and black, and white people get along. But in Ohio, Cincinnati more so, people freak out over liberal ideas. The idiots in this state are a bunch of rednecks, who voted  Bush in for a 2nd term. And here's the worst part when I leave this state I'll be the 1st to leave Ohio in my family. My mom's said has lived in Ohio since the 1870's.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 02:15:04 pm »
I live in one of the worst states the country Ohio. Ohio is a receist, ultra-conservitve state. I've been to major cities in the south, and black, and white people get along. But in Ohio, Cincinnati more so, people freak out over liberal ideas. The idiots in this state are a bunch of rednecks, who voted  Bush in for a 2nd term. And here's the worst part when I leave this state I'll be the 1st to leave Ohio in my family. My mom's said has lived in Ohio since the 1870's.
[snapback]151837[/snapback]
Dang, I can't imagine being there. I mean I've been to Cincinatti for a pit stop once and it wasn't that bad. Besides when you move out where are you gonna live?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 02:15:15 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 02:57:45 pm »
Dang, I can't imagine being there. I mean I've been to Cincinatti for a pit stop once and it wasn't that bad. Besides when you move out where are you gonna live?
[snapback]151846[/snapback]
I don't know where I'll move maybe, New York, Califonia, Cheigio, or Canada.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 03:01:27 pm »
Ohh!  I wanna go to New York!  My Grama lives in Ohio and I see her every now and then, but it's not that bad in Ohio.  Alot of my relatives live there.  You should try livin' where i live in the middle of nowhere.

Dragon Of Grief

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 03:39:00 pm »
I live in one of the worst states the country Ohio. Ohio is a receist, ultra-conservitve state. I've been to major cities in the south, and black, and white people get along. But in Ohio, Cincinnati more so, people freak out over liberal ideas. The idiots in this state are a bunch of rednecks, who voted  Bush in for a 2nd term. And here's the worst part when I leave this state I'll be the 1st to leave Ohio in my family. My mom's said has lived in Ohio since the 1870's.
Oh yes... those evil right-wing conservative nutjobs. Dang those hillbillies :rolleyes:

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 05:52:24 pm »
Ohh!  I wanna go to New York!  My Grama lives in Ohio and I see her every now and then, but it's not that bad in Ohio.  Alot of my relatives live there.  You should try livin' where i live in the middle of nowhere.
[snapback]151867[/snapback]
I guess I don't things all that bad. Since I live in the city. Bad Ohio still sucks, I hate it here.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 06:03:19 pm »
[snapback]151846[/snapback]
I don't know where I'll move maybe, New York, Califonia, Cheigio, or Canada.
[snapback]151865[/snapback]
Why don't you move to Australlia? It's neither Liberal or Conservative, it's a neutral country.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 06:06:51 pm »
Forget that, New York!  Go to New York!  It's got the word "Apple" in it's nickname (the Big Apple)!  It's cool!

MiraclrPlz

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 08:08:20 pm »
And what is bad about it being a conservative state?  That would make it good.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 08:09:31 pm »
Texas is VERY Conservative. If you've seen any Democrats in history that won in the past in Texas they were all "Conservative Democrats". No Liberal has won the State Of Texas in it's entire history.

MiraclrPlz

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 08:13:23 pm »
I would vote for a Conservative Democrat over a Liberal Republican any day of the week.

Snowthrower

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 08:34:39 pm »
The elections over, nothings going to change. So stop whining.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2005, 08:43:52 pm »
Sorry but, he just can't live with people who are different from themselves. Too bad society might get more divided one day.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2005, 08:51:50 pm »
Sorry but, he just can't live with people who are different from themselves. Too bad society might get more divided one day.
[snapback]152081[/snapback]
I can stand people different from my self, I can't stand people who are ultra conservitve.

Elizabeth Rose

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 10:14:57 pm »
Ohio is racist, but I'd not really say ultra conservative. If it was then I wouldn't get in trouble everytime I visited my aunt up there. :tongue:

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2005, 08:47:31 am »
Ohio is racist, but I'd not really say ultra conservative. If it was then I wouldn't get in trouble everytime I visited my aunt up there. :tongue:
[snapback]152089[/snapback]
You haven't been to Cincinnati, this city is ultra-conservitve.

mrhankey2704

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2005, 11:03:24 am »
in florida wer'e conservative,but not racist.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2005, 11:08:14 am »
No state is racist anymore. It's just in the matter of politics.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 11:08:42 am by super_sayian_spongebob »

Dragon Of Grief

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2005, 12:27:38 pm »
PA is very racist... it is where I live anyways. lol.

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2005, 06:43:06 am »
all i know about ohio is that it was taken over by the british for a bit.
it got too real

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2005, 10:57:12 am »
I live in Ohio. It's boring here. The only good store around where I live is Wal Mart, but that's in a different city. The only actual real store is Dollar General in my town.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2005, 11:03:53 am »

Holy crap!!!!! I've been to Ohio a billion times. It's not the conservatives that are racist, it's the snot- nosed liberals!!!!! I know the people up there. The racist ones are the liberals! My aunt lives there, and the state is NOT ultra- consevitive!

Starr2k3

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2005, 11:17:46 am »
I live in one of the worst states the country Ohio. Ohio is a receist, ultra-conservitve state. I've been to major cities in the south, and black, and white people get along. But in Ohio, Cincinnati more so, people freak out over liberal ideas. The idiots in this state are a bunch of rednecks, who votedĀ  Bush in for a 2nd term. And here's the worst part when I leave this state I'll be the 1st to leave Ohio in my family. My mom's said has lived in Ohio since the 1870's.

Holy crap!!!!! I've been to Ohio a billion times. It's not the conservatives that are racist, it's the snot- nosed liberals!!!!! I know the people up there. The racist ones are the liberals! My aunt lives there, and the state is NOT ultra- consevitive!
[snapback]152349[/snapback]

Can I have some of your crack?

Ohio is ultra-conservitve. You really need to get your facts straight.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2005, 11:26:57 am »
Haha. I just got back from Dayton, Ohio.

JackWhite, I find it hilarious that you think people who have fought for equal rights and to end slavery and to allow gays to marry are racist.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2005, 11:27:22 am by IZ »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2005, 01:44:28 pm »
No state is racist anymore. It's just in the matter of politics.
[snapback]152118[/snapback]

Where I live, the police are racist. They arrest black people for "Driving while black".

:blink:

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2005, 02:40:59 pm »
Well some people are racist where I live, alot of Asian Pacificers have been shot recently in my area.

Elizabeth Rose

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2005, 04:43:37 pm »

[snapback]152352[/snapback]

Do you, or have you ever lived there? If not then you probably don't know. Ohio barely went for Bush, if my memory serves me right. That ain't ultra conservative. As if ultra conservative is a bad thing. :biggrin:

Haha. I just got back from Dayton, Ohio.

JackWhite, I find it hilarious that you think people who have fought for equal rights and to end slavery and to allow gays to marry are racist.
[snapback]152356[/snapback]

There has been racism on both sides, but people that vote the Democratic ticket generally have a tendency towards racism. That is not to say that all people who vote the Democratic ticket are liberals though. A few of them are white trash losers voting for whoever will increase their welfare check. There are a lot of things I could get into here, but I'll leave it be for peace's sake.

Starr2k3

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2005, 04:53:18 pm »

[snapback]152352[/snapback]

Do you, or have you ever lived there? If not then you probably don't know. Ohio barely went for Bush, if my memory serves me right. That ain't ultra conservative. As if ultra conservative is a bad thing. :biggrin:
[snapback]152452[/snapback]

Hmm, I live in Michigan, I know a lot about Ohio.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2005, 04:55:22 pm »
I've been to Ohio before, but that was in 1999, but that was before the political war began.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2005, 03:48:27 pm »
in florida wer'e conservative,but not racist.
[snapback]152117[/snapback]

Have you been to gainsville or anywhere in the middle/north eastern part of the state. I've seen quite a bit of it.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2005, 08:33:05 pm »
Did someone just suggest that Democrats are more likely to be racist?

A large percentage of racial minorities vote Democrat, while more Republicans are white males (a group generally accepted to have higher percentages of racists).
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone