Author Topic: Ohio Sucks  (Read 8747 times)

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« on: February 11, 2005, 01:46:18 pm »
I live in one of the worst states the country Ohio. Ohio is a receist, ultra-conservitve state. I've been to major cities in the south, and black, and white people get along. But in Ohio, Cincinnati more so, people freak out over liberal ideas. The idiots in this state are a bunch of rednecks, who voted  Bush in for a 2nd term. And here's the worst part when I leave this state I'll be the 1st to leave Ohio in my family. My mom's said has lived in Ohio since the 1870's.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 02:15:04 pm »
I live in one of the worst states the country Ohio. Ohio is a receist, ultra-conservitve state. I've been to major cities in the south, and black, and white people get along. But in Ohio, Cincinnati more so, people freak out over liberal ideas. The idiots in this state are a bunch of rednecks, who voted  Bush in for a 2nd term. And here's the worst part when I leave this state I'll be the 1st to leave Ohio in my family. My mom's said has lived in Ohio since the 1870's.
[snapback]151837[/snapback]
Dang, I can't imagine being there. I mean I've been to Cincinatti for a pit stop once and it wasn't that bad. Besides when you move out where are you gonna live?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 02:15:15 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 02:57:45 pm »
Dang, I can't imagine being there. I mean I've been to Cincinatti for a pit stop once and it wasn't that bad. Besides when you move out where are you gonna live?
[snapback]151846[/snapback]
I don't know where I'll move maybe, New York, Califonia, Cheigio, or Canada.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 03:01:27 pm »
Ohh!  I wanna go to New York!  My Grama lives in Ohio and I see her every now and then, but it's not that bad in Ohio.  Alot of my relatives live there.  You should try livin' where i live in the middle of nowhere.

Dragon Of Grief

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 03:39:00 pm »
I live in one of the worst states the country Ohio. Ohio is a receist, ultra-conservitve state. I've been to major cities in the south, and black, and white people get along. But in Ohio, Cincinnati more so, people freak out over liberal ideas. The idiots in this state are a bunch of rednecks, who voted  Bush in for a 2nd term. And here's the worst part when I leave this state I'll be the 1st to leave Ohio in my family. My mom's said has lived in Ohio since the 1870's.
[snapback]151837[/snapback]
Oh yes... those evil right-wing conservative nutjobs. Dang those hillbillies :rolleyes:

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 05:52:24 pm »
Ohh!  I wanna go to New York!  My Grama lives in Ohio and I see her every now and then, but it's not that bad in Ohio.  Alot of my relatives live there.  You should try livin' where i live in the middle of nowhere.
[snapback]151867[/snapback]
I guess I don't things all that bad. Since I live in the city. Bad Ohio still sucks, I hate it here.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 06:03:19 pm »
[snapback]151846[/snapback]
I don't know where I'll move maybe, New York, Califonia, Cheigio, or Canada.
[snapback]151865[/snapback]
Why don't you move to Australlia? It's neither Liberal or Conservative, it's a neutral country.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 06:06:51 pm »
Forget that, New York!  Go to New York!  It's got the word "Apple" in it's nickname (the Big Apple)!  It's cool!

MiraclrPlz

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2005, 08:08:20 pm »
And what is bad about it being a conservative state?  That would make it good.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 08:09:31 pm »
Texas is VERY Conservative. If you've seen any Democrats in history that won in the past in Texas they were all "Conservative Democrats". No Liberal has won the State Of Texas in it's entire history.

MiraclrPlz

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 08:13:23 pm »
I would vote for a Conservative Democrat over a Liberal Republican any day of the week.

Snowthrower

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 08:34:39 pm »
The elections over, nothings going to change. So stop whining.

super_sayian_spongebob

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2005, 08:43:52 pm »
Sorry but, he just can't live with people who are different from themselves. Too bad society might get more divided one day.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Ohio Sucks
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2005, 08:51:50 pm »
Sorry but, he just can't live with people who are different from themselves. Too bad society might get more divided one day.
[snapback]152081[/snapback]
I can stand people different from my self, I can't stand people who are ultra conservitve.

Elizabeth Rose

Ohio Sucks
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 10:14:57 pm »
Ohio is racist, but I'd not really say ultra conservative. If it was then I wouldn't get in trouble everytime I visited my aunt up there. :tongue: