Author Topic: Women Priests  (Read 44983 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

Women Priests
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2005, 04:52:23 pm »
No, I am proving something, it's too bad you can't listen.

Discipline does not include throwing tables around.

Believing one man was ultimately perfect...god...that's so....illogical, to quote spock.
[snapback]155032[/snapback]
Well some people in your point of view like, flooding the whole world isn't discipline either, but it is. As you look at it, throwing tables maybe discipline because it teaches a lesson in a way.

Gideon Brown

Women Priests
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2005, 04:54:49 pm »
Not really...it just supports scaring people and violence. That's what I learnt in that story. Violence is okay.
>_>

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Women Priests
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2005, 06:41:43 pm »
Maybe if you were still a Christian you would still believe it.

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2005, 07:07:51 pm »
Let me just say this...

I believe in Christianity and that Jesus is perfect and he never sinned. You believe otherwise. We're going to argue back and forth and everyone else is. Why do we still bother to do this if we never will agree on ANYTHING.

The end O_o;;
[snapback]154951[/snapback]
It even said in the BIBLE he sinned Timo. You need to do your research a little more carefully. He did resist Satan, but if you read he doubted GOD his OWN father! I am a Christian myself, but even a minister once told me Jesus wasn't perfect.

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2005, 07:41:21 pm »
Jesus was half-divine?!!!  Don't you get the trinity?  God!!!  Christ never sinned;he was perfect.  There I didn't lose my temper at those God weeping posts above.  Well, I really lost it, but then again, who cares what non-believers say.

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2005, 08:06:15 pm »
Dude, I am NOT A NON-BELIEVER! I BELIEVE IN GOD!!! Man, you are thick. Jesus was NOT perfect! Only God is perfect. God WANTED him to be imperfect so he could test his faith in him. And you nees to respect everyones opinion, Mike... just because they are liberal is no reason to dislike them. You break all the rules of Christianity... Love thy neighbor. You are far from doing that.

Gideon Brown

Women Priests
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2005, 08:13:36 pm »
Dragon...you...and I...are agreeing? WAH!! Lol!
It doesn't take a non-believer to know the truth...any person who thinks Jesus was perfect in every way...that's a person who doesn't know religion.

Elizabeth Rose

Women Priests
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2005, 08:14:25 pm »
Not really...it just supports scaring people and violence. That's what I learnt in that story. Violence is okay.
>_>
[snapback]155037[/snapback]

There is a time and a place for everything, even violence.

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2005, 08:16:22 pm »
Dragon...you...and I...are agreeing? WAH!! Lol!
It doesn't take a non-believer to know the truth...any person who thinks Jesus was perfect in every way...that's a person who doesn't know religion.
[snapback]155126[/snapback]
Haha, has a certain hot, firey, place frozen over yet :tongue:

But right... Jesus was not perfect. End of story. Anyone who thinks he was perfect doesn't know their religion very well.

Gideon Brown

Women Priests
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2005, 08:22:16 pm »
There is never a place for violence.
Violence begets violence, and because of one bout of violence, there will always be violence. Maybe, if Jesus had shown his disapointment in another way, there would be less wars? It's a chain reaction.....I do not believe in violence...

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2005, 08:24:46 pm »
Violence happens when all other methods have failed... I do not like violence but there is no stopping it. It will always be there. Wether in physical, sexual, mental, emotional, economical, racial, whatever. It is everywhere, in every level of society and every country in the world. From The USA and Canada down to Bolivia and Peru. I don't like it, but I have accepted it as a part of life.

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2005, 11:20:19 am »
If not for voilance, we'd still be occupied by the British.

Gideon Brown

Women Priests
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2005, 11:38:00 am »
If not for violence, we would still be living in peace.
What's so wrong with being British? Canada is no longer a colony of Britain, and WE didn't use violence.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Women Priests
« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2005, 11:46:50 am »
NOTHING is perfect. Look around you! You are blinded by something a priest has said, because the Bible never said Jesus never sinned. I mean, look at what he did at the temple. He threw a fit because they were selling stuff!
[snapback]154948[/snapback]

The Bible never said he didn't sin specifically (As far as I know, it might have) but find a place where it said he did sin.

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2005, 02:01:09 pm »
Violence should only be a last resort.