Author Topic: Women Priests  (Read 43420 times)

BiggerSquarierSpongier

Women Priests
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2005, 08:59:02 am »
Haha. I'm Christian, but definiately not a Catholic. I don't follow the Bible whatsoever, but I still believe in a higher power. A woman can't be a priest..haha. I really don't believe anything Catholic.
[snapback]152999[/snapback]

If you don't mind me asking, how can you be a Christian and not follow the Bible?

GIR

Women Priests
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2005, 09:15:32 am »
Well put.  There you have it.
[snapback]152975[/snapback]

Could it be? MSP actually agrees with someone!!
[snapback]152977[/snapback]
you found a way to make fun of msp when he did something good.  :biggrin:

as much as this hurts me to say: yeah msp is right

super_sayian_spongebob

Women Priests
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2005, 10:30:26 am »
Nuns rock they are close to God and all.
[snapback]153306[/snapback]
If women can become nuns then why not priests?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Women Priests
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2005, 11:16:41 am »
Nuns rock they are close to God and all.
[snapback]153306[/snapback]
If women can become nuns then why not priests?
[snapback]153679[/snapback]

Priests and Nuns are 2 different things

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2005, 06:06:59 pm »
For the past 20 centuries, there has never been a woman priest, or "priestess".  His Holiness, Pope John Paul II has already decided apon this.  It will never ever happen EVER.  Jesus was a man, not a woman, therefore it would be very strage to have a woman represent Christ.  Pope Pius the XII said that women can not ever become priests because they do not look like Jesus.  Ok I admit that wasn't that good of an explanation.  It is hard to explain what God wants.  There will NEVER be a woman priest.  God will strike dead any Pope who even dares think of the idea.  However, that kind of Pope could never be elected, because The Holy Ghost intervenes with the election of Pope.  It has already been infailibly stated by the Holy Father(and no Catholic can question the infailibility of the Pope) that there will never be a woman priests.  Who knows how long the battles in The Church between the Conservatives and the Liberal minority prospers.
[snapback]152524[/snapback]
God should strike the catholic priests dead for being a bunch of child molestors... not the ones who makes women priestesses.

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2005, 08:12:00 pm »
NOW YOU TAKE THAT BACK TYLER!  You ain't dissn' my Church!  Not the Catholic Church!  99.99999999999999% of all preists are good devout men, well, even if there are a few liberal preists, there are hardly no child molesting preists.  What about 10 or 20 out of the trillions of preists in the last 20 centuries?  And Father Majeski, on of the original child rapists who started all this non-sence, died in prison last year.  Good I'm glad he did.  He made us Catholic's Father's out to be jerks!  He was choked to death.  Anyone who molests kids, the guards would not  care about you.  They proabably let it happen.  And as for the woman preists thing, that has already been decided by The Holy Father.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 08:12:55 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Women Priests
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2005, 08:15:32 pm »
MSP, you're one of the biggest babies I've ever meet. You'll say stuff like "All liberals need to die" and then when someone insults your culture, you'll start PMSing to the fifth power.

Nice post Tyler. :biggrin:

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2005, 08:17:16 pm »
God needs to stike Catholic Preists dead for crimes they did not commit, just a bunch of non-bliveing liberal red diaper doaper babies committed.  Yeah, great post.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Women Priests
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2005, 08:18:14 pm »
How do you know they didn't commit the crimes? You haven't met every Cathloic Priest, so stop while you're behind.

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2005, 08:24:19 pm »
No the ones prosecuted DID commit the crimes.  I never said they didn't.  In truth, statistics show there are more Protestant Ministers that rape little kids that Catholic Preists.  That is a statistically proven fact.

GIR

Women Priests
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2005, 08:27:58 pm »
NOW YOU TAKE THAT BACK TYLER!  You ain't dissn' my Church!  Not the Catholic Church!  99.99999999999999% of all preists are good devout men, well, even if there are a few liberal preists, there are hardly no child molesting preists.  What about 10 or 20 out of the trillions of preists in the last 20 centuries?  And Father Majeski, on of the original child rapists who started all this non-sence, died in prison last year.  Good I'm glad he did.  He made us Catholic's Father's out to be jerks!  He was choked to death.  Anyone who molests kids, the guards would not  care about you.  They proabably let it happen.  And as for the woman preists thing, that has already been decided by The Holy Father.
[snapback]153826[/snapback]
MSP is po'd

Im agreeing with tyler and kevin
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 08:28:42 pm by megapat0099 »

MiraclrPlz

Women Priests
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2005, 08:31:12 pm »
The Preists who molest children are also the one who want women preists.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Women Priests
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2005, 08:32:24 pm »
NOW YOU TAKE THAT BACK TYLER!  You ain't dissn' my Church!  Not the Catholic Church!  99.99999999999999% of all preists are good devout men, well, even if there are a few liberal preists, there are hardly no child molesting preists.  What about 10 or 20 out of the trillions of preists in the last 20 centuries?  And Father Majeski, on of the original child rapists who started all this non-sence, died in prison last year.  Good I'm glad he did.  He made us Catholic's Father's out to be jerks!  He was choked to death.  Anyone who molests kids, the guards would not  care about you.  They proabably let it happen.  And as for the woman preists thing, that has already been decided by The Holy Father.

[girly voice]Aww naw you didnt![/girly voice]

I think I speak for all when I say: "suck it up"

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Women Priests
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2005, 08:34:16 pm »
No the ones prosecuted DID commit the crimes.  I never said they didn't.  In truth, statistics show there are more Protestant Ministers that rape little kids that Catholic Preists.  That is a statistically proven fact.
[snapback]153834[/snapback]
MSP, I live in Cincinnati and everyday I hear about new rape charges from my local Catholic Church everyday. These preists despite being servents to god should burn in heck for hurting inocent children.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

Women Priests
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2005, 07:31:28 pm »
Your idea of god is so twisted and distorted it doesn't make sense... you just don't want to face the truth that your precious catholic priest is a kiddie fiddler... a regular old holy Michael Jackson!

No the ones prosecuted DID commit the crimes.  I never said they didn't.  In truth, statistics show there are more Protestant Ministers that rape little kids that Catholic Preists.  That is a statistically proven fact.
[snapback]153834[/snapback]
Show me your proof you nutjob. What a crock of lies.

The Preists who molest children are also the one who want women preists.
[snapback]153842[/snapback]
Give it up Mikey. You were just PWNED to the umpteenth degree... quit while you are still breathing.

MSP, you're one of the biggest babies I've ever meet. You'll say stuff like "All liberals need to die" and then when someone insults your culture, you'll start PMSing to the fifth power.

Nice post Tyler. :biggrin:
[snapback]153828[/snapback]
Thanks Kevin :biggrin: