Author Topic: Should Bush Declare War On North Korea?  (Read 22159 times)

Sheldon J. Plankton

Should Bush Declare War On North Korea?
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2005, 02:21:50 pm »
Actually Hitler WAS a Catholic, he just not a very good one.  And EVERYONE loves Mussolini at first.  Even my grandpa liked him at first.  But it wasn't until long later he allied himself with Hitler.  Pope Pius XII was not pro-fascist, but he was more anti-communist.  The Pope sided with the Allies.  And Mussolini prolly would had too...he developed a friendly relationship with Winston Churchill, and many believe he would had joined their side had he not died.
[snapback]163803[/snapback]

I thought Mussolini was the reason everyone in Italy left! :huh:

patricksquarepants

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2005, 04:11:46 pm »
i think war can solve differences so why not

not to mention im from Canada and no one cares about us

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2005, 05:50:44 pm »

[snapback]177631[/snapback]
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Think of the consequences... but I guess that is too expecting of a 7 year old.

And MSP, you defending Mussolini just shows how truly ignorant you are.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 05:52:15 pm by Dragon Of Grief »

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2005, 06:03:08 pm »
No, we should pull our sorry a**es out of all these countries right now and don't even get involved with North Korea.

What is it with Bush and war, Micheal Moore is right, the Bushes probably have association with the Nazi party. I mean look at Bush, you can tell the stuff he wants to do to Jews, and it's not at all pleasent.
[snapback]169955[/snapback]
Bush's grandfather suported the Nazi's, why would American allow a person with Nazi connctions to become president it beyond me.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2005, 06:06:44 pm »
Just because his grandfather supported it doesn't automatically mean HE is a nazi. Come on. That is like saying that you hate black people because your dad hates black people or something. Because your dad is a racist you are automatically racist too.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2005, 06:12:02 pm »
Just because his grandfather supported it doesn't automatically mean HE is a nazi. Come on. That is like saying that you hate black people because your dad hates black people or something. Because your dad is a racist you are automatically racist too.
[snapback]177661[/snapback]
Chances are if Bush was a demorcrat, he would of not been elected because of that, but since he's a republican he can get away with anything.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2005, 06:27:57 pm »

War can't give life, it can only take away.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2005, 06:35:39 pm »
You aren't much of a Canadian if you believe in war. If you haven't noticed, our army is National DEFENCE, not National Nuke Your Butt

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2005, 06:53:26 pm »
Chances are if Bush was a demorcrat, he would of not been elected because of that, but since he's a republican he can get away with anything.
[snapback]177663[/snapback]
That's rediculous. Can you prove that, or are you just being bitter?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2005, 07:17:37 pm »
[snapback]177663[/snapback]
That's rediculous. Can you prove that, or are you just being bitter?
[snapback]177685[/snapback]

It's somewhat true though. Look at Bush's drunk driving records. When he was confronted with them, he said "People need to stop looking in peoples past, and concentrate on the issues".

XD

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2005, 12:31:21 pm »
Bush is Hitler reincarnated into a different body. Need I say no more.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2005, 08:11:29 pm »
If there is no war then how do you deal with a person like Stalin or whoever?  Anti-war contradicts itself.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2005, 01:37:43 pm »
I have a simple answer to that.

If it's not your buisness (George W. Bush should read this part)=DON'T GET INVOLVED

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2005, 02:27:31 pm »
If there is no war then how do you deal with a person like Stalin or whoever?  Anti-war contradicts itself.
[snapback]178453[/snapback]

We never fought Stalin, and he's gone.

Completely anti-war doesn't work. War should only be used in very extreme cases (Hitler in WWII)

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2005, 05:59:18 pm »
Bush is Hitler reincarnated into a different body. Need I say no more.
[snapback]178337[/snapback]
So since he is Hitler exactly how many jews has he killed? And where did he build the concentration camps for them?

Do you have any idea how compeltely rediculous that sounds. Comparing Bush to Hitler is just wrong. Hitler got into power because he was a powerful speaker. he took advantage of the Germans by getting them brainwashed to believe everything he said. That is not the case with Bush. Although I am a Bush supporter I will say that he... is kinda stupid. And the way Bush and Hitler got in power are different. Hitler basically brainwashed his nazistic ideas and killed millions of people in his OWN COUNTRY and Poland, Amsterdam, Hungary, Vienna, Austria. Need I say more? Bush hasn't discriminated against races like Hitler to my knowledge. Heck, the Attorney General is Mexican! If he was such a nazi-aryan like Hitler surely he would not have other races other then his own in office.

I just cannot understand how you can say Bush is at all like Hitler. He isn't even CLOSE.