Author Topic: Will The Future Be Better Or Worse  (Read 6478 times)

Rabble

Will The Future Be Better Or Worse
« on: February 18, 2005, 06:18:03 pm »
What do you think? I think it will be worse, why? Because so many stupid pepole on this earth and drugs will become legal.  Somone will  Invent robots that have a mind of thier own. The ozone Layer Will be Gone, Somone would create Shoes to walk on water, but there will be no water left. Someone is gonna create mutants to Destory human life. Zombies Will Attack us. The Goverment Will create a system to whatch you wherever you go. Pepole Will Become Equal and it will be illegal to have emotions. World War 3.  Somone creating A more powerful Bomb strong enough to destory the whole earth and threat to use it. More trees will be choped down, More Rapist in the world.....

I think the human race will make many more mistakes.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2005, 06:18:56 pm by Evilspongee »

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 06:24:31 pm »
You forgot the alien invasion.

Rachy

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 06:29:38 pm »
I think it's funny that you can say that all that stuff will happen.  People were saying stuff like that 50-100 years ago about what the world would be like in the year 2000.  Sure the world has changed since then, but not everything is bad.  The sky isn't falling, there are no robots running around, there aren't flying cars everywhere.  I don't think anyone can really say *exactly* how different the world will be.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 06:31:35 pm »
The question might as well be "Are you a pessimist or optimist?" x.x The world's progressively gotten better, in my opinion, and it will continue on that stride.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 07:56:42 pm »
I think it will get worse, if the human race doesn't kill itself off first.

SS4Gohan

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2005, 08:13:02 pm »
Worse definitely. Drugs, sex, and murder have become a modern pop culture. Soon it'll take over. You can see everyday how we're getting worse. The only thing getting better is the technology, which can also turn out bad

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2005, 08:15:50 pm »
It'll be better :P Simple as that

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2005, 08:18:57 pm »
The future would be better for me, but for the world it'll get worse.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 10:43:15 pm »
What do you think? I think it will be worse, why? Because so many stupid pepole on this earth and drugs will become legal.  Somone will  Invent robots that have a mind of thier own. The ozone Layer Will be Gone, Somone would create Shoes to walk on water, but there will be no water left. Someone is gonna create mutants to Destory human life. Zombies Will Attack us. The Goverment Will create a system to whatch you wherever you go. Pepole Will Become Equal and it will be illegal to have emotions. World War 3.  Somone creating A more powerful Bomb strong enough to destory the whole earth and threat to use it. More trees will be choped down, More Rapist in the world.....

I think the human race will make many more mistakes.
[snapback]153575[/snapback]

took the words right out of my mouth :cool:

GIR

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2005, 08:47:09 pm »
You forgot the alien invasion.
[snapback]153580[/snapback]
and the ailein hybrids, and an on coming giant mutated ant armada. and microchip implants to moniter werever you go

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 12:20:45 am »
worse, since humanity is already on the line to destroying itself.
Even if we survive ONE thing, something else will come along and kill us.
The ice age
The comet
The tidal wave
The giant earthquake
The suns death

All those are natural disasters, what about man-made ones?

Dropping a bomb on the world
Creating more humans (sex)
Creating robots that think for themselves
Pollution
Extinction of certain animals that balance out the ecosystem
Global Warming

I say the future is gonna be worse for the entire human race, but better for me...that's if I live to see the future. XD
But no matter what, this planet and all life on it is certainly doomed!! *claps*
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 12:32:08 pm »
there are no robots running around, there aren't flying cars everywhere.
[snapback]153582[/snapback]

Not yet. In the past few years I've seen major advances in both of those areas. Especially with robots.

As for the question of this topic, I will make my life better and try to make others better. Can I make a difference in the world? Sure.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 12:32:22 pm by MEEP! »
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2005, 08:51:02 pm »
Ugggh the future will be worse many peoiple are gonna be obeese from fast food the ground will be loaded with tons of plastic. No one has to do anything machines will do it for us. the usa will not let people in from the mid east becuase theyre so f'in scared thanx to the retardegans. Iraq will be a giant pile of rubble most of our troops will be dead thanx to an extremly pointless war uggggh i fear so much negative crap is gonna happen in the future
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others