Author Topic: Snow, Snow, Snow  (Read 7099 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2005, 12:46:05 pm »
It snowed today (9").  I had to shovel the drive way, the back yard, the front yard and the side walk.  I'm such a lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky luckboy.
[snapback]154125[/snapback]

I would kill to shovel the driveway just once

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2005, 01:52:08 pm »
It never snows around where I live. I'm going to Canada in April, and I'm going snowboarding there.

That's not the point. I love snow. If it snowed here, I would take out my snowboard and spend all day in small patches of snow, riding down it over and over and over and over and over and over again. Or, if they didn't clear the snow out of the streets, now THAT would be awesome.

foulpattie

Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2005, 02:01:37 pm »
we got some as well, about 4". Not enough to feed my craving for snow.

Snowthrower

Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2005, 02:07:02 pm »
Snow sucks, well, atleast I got to use my snowthrower :tongue:

Kenny Blankenship

Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2005, 02:09:11 pm »
I forgot to mention, I absolutely hate the fact that we're getting tons of snow *now*, yet around Christmastime, when we're just CRAVING some snow, we get squadoosh.  Very frustrating.

Oh, and we got a few more inches yesterday.... I'll give it 18 hours till it's basically gone.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2005, 02:47:11 pm »
yeah well i went skiing this weekend in west virginia and it was snowing there. i came home to 77 degree hot weather. i miss the snow. i love the mountains

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2005, 07:19:46 pm »
I hate snow, every school in the city but mine closes when it snows. I mean we can have 8" of snow and school is still open. But every other school in the whole city is closed.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

spongebuddie

Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2005, 05:04:36 pm »
the first time i ever saw snow i was 5 years old and the second time was christmas when it snowed in houston which only happenes like every 4 to 5 years or so. so the time it snowed here i went to my other aunt's house down in galveston and it snowed like 3 inches there so me and a cousin of mine went downstairs and went outside with gloves on and a jacket and we made this HUGE snow bear it was 2 great big snow balls put side by side then we made a head and put it on one of the snow balls and then shaped them and everything made it look rideable ya know?? i had so much fun i loved it!!!

Squirrel Goddess

Snow, Snow, Snow
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2005, 09:09:28 am »

we've been out of school for 3 days and have gotton 9 inches so far. still a little bit out in the front yard as i can see.