Author Topic: Liek Omg... May?!?!?!?!?!?!?  (Read 8036 times)

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Liek Omg... May?!?!?!?!?!?!?
« on: February 23, 2005, 08:35:13 pm »
February 23, 2005 --  Ernest Borgnine and Tim  Conway will reprise their roles as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy on an upcoming episode of "SpongeBob  SquarePants" that they're dubbing today in Burbank.

Borgnine and Conway, who co-starred on ABC's "McHale's Navy" in the mid- '60s, are back for their sixth go-round as the octogenerian superhe roes — who, much to Sponge Bob's horror, are being re placed in a new Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie by "younger, hunkier" versions. The episode is scheduled to air late this year or in early '06. "SpongeBob" returns with new episodes at the end of May (its fourth season).
Source.

Well, I think the important thing to mention is the last of that story. We now know that Spongebob will be back in May, which is a good thing.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 08:35:39 pm by SizzlinSean »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 09:02:11 pm »
For people who can't wait that long...do something productive with your lives instead of waiting

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 06:17:05 am »
Yay! We finally know when the new season'll start. And I'm glad they're's gonna be a new MM & BB episode.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 06:59:17 am »
YEAH!  Finally!  I was hoping for a new episode with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy along with the other new episodes.

treedude

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 03:45:12 pm »
OMG DAT ROX 4 SPONGEBOB   :ph34r:  :rolleyes:  :tongue:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :wub:  :closedeyes:

PS SUP CMONKEY  :angry:

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 03:52:12 pm »
Looks like someone's mad at cmonkey.

Spiff

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 04:43:17 pm »
Cool! new episode! can't wait.

PS Treedude: no need for mood swings.

Fan of Spongebob

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 05:37:05 pm »
New episodes for Spongebob.  Count 'em two episodes already that have been released to the media.  First, that storyboard thing and now Mermaid Man & Branacle VI is coming.  I'm glad there doing a plot about them not being in a movie, but replaced by younger people.  I wonder how it's going to end. :rolleyes:

Alain2k5

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 06:14:38 pm »
You'll see another delay's coming. They never keep their schedule. Too bad I can't watch it.

rtsap

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 10:54:38 pm »
All Right for the New Episodes and Season 4!  Only a couple of more months.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2005, 04:34:55 pm »
Ok. I can wait, hopefully.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2005, 05:03:35 pm »
Wow.  I can't wait.  I've gota watch the DVD every day when I get it untill the 4th season starts.  That'll keep me preocupied.

Sb129

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2005, 05:46:26 pm »
YAY!New MM &BB eppy!Only 3 more months until new eppys!! :tongue:  :original:  :biggrin:  :cool:

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2005, 09:54:08 pm »
So Nick finally revealed that they're going to air SpongeBob around the end of May. I might not see it, because I'm going on a trip by then. Oh well, I'll have to wait and see those re-runs then. I hope MM and BB is going to be the last of the MM and BB series, no I don't hope they die or anything, it's just that I'm kinda sick of it all.

Guest_spongefreak_*

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2005, 07:23:06 am »
I never thought that there would be six MM & BB episodes! This is a miracle! They are my favorite characters (besides Gary)!!! Let's party!! And season 4 is coming! What better news can you get?