Author Topic: Ugh  (Read 4619 times)

Super Ry

Ugh
« on: August 27, 2003, 01:56:58 pm »
This isn't a joke people. According to spongebobonline, the episode Spongebob BC (Before Comedy), which just might be the sequel to SB-129, will be the final Patchy Speical. Patchy (dressed as a caveman) will be aruging with Potty (dressed as the Terminator) which is better, the past or the future. The episode, which is to be titled Ugh, involves Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward's ancestors (named Spongegarr, Pattar, and Squagg) discovering fire. And of coruse, like today, Squagg will probably be anoyed by Sponge and Pat's descendeds. Oh, and Patrick's voice will make a camo as a caveman. So go spread the word people, and to prove this isn't a joke, go to http://www.spongebobonline.cjb.com. You know, this would make make a great front page story.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2003, 02:00:22 pm by Super Ry »

spongedude666

Ugh
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2003, 02:29:34 pm »
There not making any new spongebob episode thats one of the ones that was aired in cananda and europe but not here yet.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Ugh
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 02:59:58 pm »
Thats not really new news.  The plotline for SpongeBob BC has been known for a while...
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patrick

Ugh
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 03:48:48 pm »
http://www.spongezone.net/forums/index.php...p?showtopic=608 I knew it was patricks voice. He's a caveman, and no, potty inst the terminator. Though his robot friend is pretty shin-ee.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Ugh
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2003, 07:20:24 pm »
Yep, we can always trust our nieghbors up north, who have already seen the episode.  (Nick is too slow  :sad: )

garyfan

Ugh
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 05:03:35 am »
I have known that for awhile too  

super_sayian_spongebob

Ugh
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 11:43:31 am »
I think the reason our foreign versions of Nick always see the cool and new stuff before us is that Nickelodeon probably has it's main headquarters in another country. (I Think.).

Patrick

Ugh
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2003, 01:48:38 pm »
I think the reason our foreign versions of Nick always see the cool and new stuff before us is that Nickelodeon probably has it's main headquarters in another country. (I Think.).
I dont have a nick channel. They show it on YTV. Twice a day (but same episdoe) Noon and 6:00. YTv's like a cartoon network, nick, Kids wb, and stuff all blended in to one, but it doesn't have some shows that say, nick has, like Kenan'n'kel and my life as a teenage robot ( but it does have FOP). O ya, it has A BUNCH of anime shows that suck. YTV's goign down hill, it has Pokemon, beyblacde and some others. It also has the second funniest show, radio active. The family channel is like a disney channel. It has mickey mouse stuff. Lizzie mcguire and other stuff. And finnaly Much music is like MTV, sort of. It has becoming (made by MTV i think), and they show TONS of music, they also  show the mtv awards, much has there own awards to.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2003, 01:50:20 pm by Patrick »

djwit_atie

Ugh
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2003, 06:31:27 pm »
no i havent heard of the special; i agree with super sayian, maybe the headquarters are not in the US. (man i wish i lived in canada LOL)

spongepat369

Ugh
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2003, 06:55:03 pm »
I read some of the details at the end of last year, on the episode guide at YTV.com.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Ugh
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2003, 02:10:39 pm »
The headquarters are in the US.  Since Viacom doesn't show Nickelodeon in other countries, other channels show Nickelodeon shows.  I guess they decided not to spread out the remaining episodes until the movie comes out, like Nick did.

spongepat369

Ugh
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2003, 02:19:05 pm »
I think they show it in the U.K.