0 (0%)
I dont know
3 (16.7%)
No
2 (11.1%)
Definitely no
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Will Ss4gohan Change  (Read 16567 times)

melly005

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2003, 09:08:46 am »
Wow all the newbies have faith in sammy. Those poor kids. All two of em is going to be sad.
well said  :happy:

and i wouldnt be surprised if they dont become another sammy or if they dont, as spongedude's triple posts prove, they will become scooters.  

Stckman

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2003, 08:46:56 am »
Definitely no

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2003, 09:41:45 am »
NEWS: SAMMY'S BEEN BANNED!!!!!!!! MILES BANNED SAMMY!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Miles

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2003, 10:46:04 am »
Not from this forum mind you. Just from the spongebob channel. I can't count the many times I've asked him to behave but he won't listen. And now he's pretending to be somebody else on the forums called Stckman. Seeing as how Stckman started to make useless posts right away it wasn't hard to find out who it was.  

super_sayian_spongebob

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2003, 10:55:57 am »
Well probably he IS going to change, Just give him a chance OK!  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2003, 11:13:11 am »
Well probably he IS going to change, Just give him a chance OK!
Sammy has been spamming like since june. He's had many chances.

super_sayian_spongebob

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2003, 11:19:34 am »
I DON'T CARE! He WILL change! Maybe one day in a the middle of a cold winter night on New Years Eve, you'll WILL see The New Ss4 Gohan!!!!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2003, 11:20:15 am »
I DON'T CARE! He WILL change! Maybe one day in a the middle of a cold winter night on New Years Eve, you'll WILL see The New Ss4 Gohan!!!!
Wow youre the most retarded person on the forums.

super_sayian_spongebob

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2003, 11:22:47 am »
Don't start another flame war Hannabal!

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2003, 11:32:02 am »
Don't start another flame war Hannabal!
 don't tell my friend what to do!

Miles

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2003, 11:32:46 am »
Is it maybe possible in a really small way to get along with each other? I'm sure its no fun if everybody starts fighting with each other. Flame wars are really not really interesting because before you know it you've got two sides that fight each other and nobody will be talking about spongebob anymore because everybody is too busy calling each other names. I'm allready removing alot of topics that are just no more than stupid fights. So here's the deal. Instead of fighting with each other you can just give one of the admins or moderators a message if you think somebody isn't behaving. And then we will deal it with out fights. Its much more easy that way. We allready do alot of things behind the scenes. In fact thats really what the secret box is for. For the moderators to discuss problems with a member. Don't hesitate to let us know if you think thats a good idea. :original:  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2003, 11:37:19 am »
Is it maybe possible in a really small way to get along with each other? I'm sure its no fun if everybody starts fighting with each other. Flame wars are really not really interesting because before you know it you've got two sides that fight each other and nobody will be talking about spongebob anymore because everybody is too busy calling each other names. I'm allready removing alot of topics that are just no more than stupid fights. So here's the deal. Instead of fighting with each other you can just give one of the admins or moderators a message if you think somebody isn't behaving. And then we will deal it with out fights. Its much more easy that way. We allready do alot of things behind the scenes. In fact thats really what the secret box is for. For the moderators to discuss problems with a member. Don't hesitate to let us know if you think thats a good idea. :original:
I kinda like that idea. But when the mods and admn aren't on i mean we have to defend ourselves. I'm too impatient to wait.

super_sayian_spongebob

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2003, 11:38:18 am »
Great Job Miles! It's just Hannabal and I can't get along very well so often.  

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2003, 12:51:38 pm »
Its just really hard for me to put up with stupid/retarded people. I have the urge to insult. Ill try harder to keep my mouth shut...but its like an instinct.

What really makes me giddy and sick is when he makes these responses. Heres a few examples.

I am rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

Well I won't be back until 11:00pm (My local time). Well it's just that my friend always lets me use the computer. Right now were in a party and It's just that well.....I can't explain there's loud dancing music that is losing me concentration.

Well I have 4 friends in real life so that makes me happy!

Hey I didn't know that you were a girl! I like girls, and I'm a boy.

Social Skills Count: -438824823848
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 01:00:55 pm by Hannahbal »

super_sayian_spongebob

Will Ss4gohan Change
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2003, 01:45:17 pm »
Its just really hard for me to put up with stupid/retarded people. I have the urge to insult. Ill try harder to keep my mouth shut...but its like an instinct.

What really makes me giddy and sick is when he makes these responses. Heres a few examples.

I am rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

Well I won't be back until 11:00pm (My local time). Well it's just that my friend always lets me use the computer. Right now were in a party and It's just that well.....I can't explain there's loud dancing music that is losing me concentration.

Well I have 4 friends in real life so that makes me happy!

Hey I didn't know that you were a girl! I like girls, and I'm a boy.

Social Skills Count: -438824823848
Shut up okay!