Author Topic: Worst President Ever  (Read 22947 times)

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« on: March 03, 2005, 05:23:54 pm »
Time for a new topic. Who do you think was the worst president in the history of the United States? I'll have to think about this one, so I'll get back to this later with my answer.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 05:24:22 pm by AppleNick »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 06:04:59 pm »
This is tough...

I'll go with the 3rd term of Hoover. The reasons are unknown but I will follow up on that later

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Worst President Ever
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 06:44:46 pm »
This is tough...

I'll go with the 3rd term of Hoover. The reasons are unknown but I will follow up on that later
[snapback]156759[/snapback]

.... 3rd term of Hoover? Hoover was in office 1 term.

Ronald Reagen.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Worst President Ever
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 06:46:01 pm »
[snapback]156759[/snapback]
They're probably unknown because FDR's the only President that's served over two terms... XD

I'm not sure who I think the worst President ever was, but 10 bucks says one of the next 3 responses to the question will have the word "Bush" in it  :rolleyes:

Fan of Spongebob

Worst President Ever
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 06:51:40 pm »
Ronald Reagan?  He scared the U.S.S.R. and was one of the reasons they were forced to collaspe.  Were the only superpower in this world and Eastern Europe owes great debt to us for freeing them.  Read Pizza in Warsaw, Torte in Pargue.

Ok my opinion on the worse president ever.  Jimmy Carter.  Iran laughed at us for trying to get the hostages out of Iran.  They shut up when the found out that the U.S. would do anything to them if Regan was president so the Allyota gave up the hostages before Regan took the oath.  He also caused runaway inflation.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 07:22:56 pm by Fan of Spongebob »

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 06:54:58 pm »
Ronald Regan?  He scared the U.S.S.R. and was one of the reasons they were forced to collaspe.  Were the only superpower in this world and Eastern Europe owes great debt to us for freeing them.  Read Pizza in Warsaw, Torte in Pargue.

Ok my opinion on the worse president ever.  Jimmy Carter.  Iran laughed at us for trying to get the hostages out of Iran.  They shut up when the found out that the U.S. would do anything to them if Regan was president so the Allyota gave up the hostages before Regan took the oath.  He also caused runaway inflation.
[snapback]156780[/snapback]

Ronald Reagen and George H.W. created a huge deficit, which didn't get cleared until Clinton was in office. Guess what? George W threw away all Clinton's work, and now we have a $500 billion deficit, compared to the $200 billion surplus we had with Clinton.

I mainly hate Reagen because people act like he was the greatest President in the history of forever. cmonkey, if you read this, can you post your stuff about the Iran-Contra affair?

Fan of Spongebob

Worst President Ever
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 07:06:46 pm »
He saved our economy.  I mean during a economic cycle the government regulated spending on what cycle were in and the FBR contolls the interest rates with the Keynes system of economics.  When Reagan took office he had to issue a tax cut and increase spending so people could go to work and spend on stuff to rebuild the economy.  The go-go 80's led to one of the fast pase economy of all time going from 900 in 1981 to over 11,000 in 2000.  Now that's amazing.  Actually George H.W. raised taxes in 1990 which led into the Clinton era.  Reagan acts likes a president because he could play the part very well (he was a movie star in the 30's and 40's).  Nuff said.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 07:22:20 pm by Fan of Spongebob »

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 07:08:21 pm »
I'm not sure who I think the worst President ever was, but 10 bucks says one of the next 3 responses to the question will have the word "Bush" in it  :rolleyes:
[snapback]156779[/snapback]

I want 10 bucks.  :biggrin:
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 07:10:58 pm »
When Regan took office he had to issue a tax cut and increase spending so people could go to work and spend on stuff to rebuild the economy.
[snapback]156786[/snapback]
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2002/4-1.gif

Look at the Reagen and Bush years, and then look at the Clinton era.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 07:19:20 pm »
BILL CLINTON. All I need to say.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 07:20:39 pm »
Bill Clinton was perhaps one of the best presidents of the 20th Century. Take away his scandals, and what are you left with? A man who helped America, only to have all his hard work put to waste by George W.

Fan of Spongebob

Worst President Ever
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 07:21:27 pm »
I don't care.  You mispelled Reagan, IZ.  Well FDR created a huge deficit when he tried to jump start the economy during the Great Depression and everybody says that he was one of the greatest presidents of all time.  I don't need to look at the Iran-Contra scandal, cmonkey.  I've already looked.  Reagan apologized for that and there wasn't anymore action taken against him.  So what about debt.  It'll be taken care of.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2005, 07:24:59 pm »
I don't care.  You mispelled Reagan, IZ.  Well FDR created a huge deficit when he tried to jump start the economy during the Great Depression and everybody says that he was one of the greatest presidents of all time.  I don't need to look at the Iran-Contra scandal, cmonkey.  I've already looked.  Reagan apologized for that and there wasn't anymore action taken against him.  So what about debt.  It'll be taken care of.
[snapback]156801[/snapback]

The debt shouldn't be here in the first place! I don't give two figs if Reagen apologized or not, it still makes it wrong. By your logic, I can go out and kill someone, but as long as I apologize, it's fine and dandy.

Don't you even start telling me I mispelled something. I could probably create 10 pages on your spelling errors.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Worst President Ever
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2005, 07:26:26 pm »
I don't care.  You mispelled Reagan, IZ.  Well FDR created a huge deficit when he tried to jump start the economy during the Great Depression and everybody says that he was one of the greatest presidents of all time.  I don't need to look at the Iran-Contra scandal, cmonkey.  I've already looked.  Reagan apologized for that and there wasn't anymore action taken against him.  So what about debt.  It'll be taken care of.
[snapback]156801[/snapback]

Oh, no. A misspelled word. There's one out of how many? One. How many have you had? Too many to count :P

Fan of Spongebob

Worst President Ever
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2005, 07:28:15 pm »
You mispelled again, IZ.  I have full respect for him and you should too even though you don't like him because he is a president and we all live in America.  Expect for those who live outside of the U.S.