Author Topic: Worst President Ever  (Read 21890 times)

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Worst President Ever
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2005, 08:05:36 pm »

Nixon was a HORRIBLE president. That watergate thing wasn't no big deal as you say... it was one of the hugest covernment scandals in history.
[snapback]157476[/snapback]
I disagree. The watergate scandal wasnt as big of a deal as people think because it was simply a presidential candidate trying to make sure that he didn't get screwed over again. In the election before he won his 1st term he lost to Kennedy who worked with the Mafia to get extra votes, using things such as many dead people voting for Kennedy.

MiraclrPlz

Worst President Ever
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2005, 08:29:49 pm »
The liberals hyped that up.  Nixon didn't do anything else that was wrong.  So that watercrap is the only thing that matters?  If I were Nixon i wouldn't had resigned i would had tried!!!  He was a great president!  And clinton was a crappy president!  He was an impached president, Clint.  If commiting adultry on your stupid wife and lying about it is nothing to sneeze at, than some stupid stealing from great Gorge McCrappin is nothing even to care about!!!!  Like what Clinton did wasn't a trillion times worse!!!!!

Gideon Brown

Worst President Ever
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2005, 09:24:15 pm »
How can you think Watergate isn't much of a scandal, but a blow job is?

Eva:Gina

Worst President Ever
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2005, 11:19:18 pm »
poor old clinton got his rocks off with a fatty and felt to embarresed to say anyhting about it, would YOU own up to doign the dirty with a slab like meline?

bush wasnt even voted in, it can hardly be fair when black people are made to stand for hours in the rain, at one of teh 7 booths allocated for high-black areas, while suburban whites get the other couple o hundred, or whatever it was.

people should not be put into the the most influential position of the world, just because of their religion, just cos he prays to god, doesnt make him smart, or capable, or not the most feared person int he world. hes just a glorified bully.