Author Topic: Wtf Is Up With Rape/stealing  (Read 15650 times)

Rachy

Wtf Is Up With Rape/stealing
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2005, 02:07:39 am »

The news is like your local horror Show, Reports of people dying everyday.
[snapback]158954[/snapback]

In America maybe, but not all of the world has as much crime as you do.

As for men treating females like sex toys...that's not entirely true.  Men aren't the only people who rape.  I have 2 male friends that have been raped at parties, but I don't know a single female that has been...doesn't that say something?  I also have a boyfriend that treats me like a princess; I don't have to do anything that I don't want to.

Of course Australia has crime, and of course not everyone is perfect, but all in all I think I live in a safe country.   I feel safe atleast.

Now that were men

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2005, 12:07:22 pm »
The way i see it the human race might be wiped by making something that they can't controll.
Butt as for cockroachs rueling the world, nah. If the worlds gonna end then its gonna wipe out every thing. Exept for like, maybe a microscopic organizum.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2005, 11:55:03 pm »
Of course Australia has crime, and of course not everyone is perfect, but all in all I think I live in a safe country.   I feel safe atleast.
[snapback]159578[/snapback]

which is why I must move to your country, I feel UNsafe in the UK. >_<''
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2005, 12:39:18 am »

Even if I thought about using women as sex toys...I would never use them as that.
[snapback]158424[/snapback]

your a dying breed mr ssj4gogita4.
i love my boyfriend, but i went through aLOT of ...................... (there is no word i can use here to descibe his meen-ness) before i met him.
so, you, jordan and a couple of my close dude friends are the best!!!

The media in america is the most heavily censored in the world. and when there is so much frightning stuff on tely, who can blame people for being on edge?? i was talking to an american friend today, and he was telling me about how girls pepper spray guys at parties just for being sleazy!!!!
if you cant handle a guy being sleazy you shouldnt leave the house!!!!

i was talking to a girl from south africa who said that if your a girl and driving at night you dont have to obey road rules, cos if you stop you could be killed and/or raped.

i know people who have been raped. its very uncool. but whats worse is when the girls (or guys, lets say the "victims") dotn do anyting about it!!!!!!!! what the ::Dolphin Noise:: is wrong with people!!!

mind you, a guy tried to kill me once and when he got a smaller charge for that than i got for shoplifting (!!!!!!!!!!! i was starving after days without food) i should have pushed more, but he was a bad boyfrinds best friend.
its stupid how easily people let go of their standards when they think someone loves them

rant rant rant. i dont blame you if you didnt read all of that  :tongue:

GIR

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2005, 06:46:06 pm »
the earth will age and collapse within time. If the rapture dosent happen first.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2005, 08:55:46 pm »
As for the men treating us women as sex toys, that just shows you...men are still acting like their primitive ancestors and aren't evolving as people say we are.

I don't think that humans will ever evolve from that, or else the human race will just STOP. I can't explain without getting suspended.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2005, 05:08:16 am »
i understand anyway, we're still apes...yet we deny that...and we deny our existance.
Men need to learn to keep their pants on, otherwise karate-girls like me will beat them sencelessly. XD

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2005, 10:40:14 pm »
i understand anyway, we're still apes...yet we deny that...and we deny our existance.
Men need to learn to keep their pants on, otherwise karate-girls like me will beat them sencelessly. XD
[snapback]162768[/snapback]
as long as it doesnt get out of hand. ie- rape. i sort of like the never ending pant dropping men enjoy. It makes things fun. as long as they respect boundries and stop when you say no and stuff. its nice for them to try.a bit of an ego boost  :tongue:
i love boys, there simple ways are so sweet  :wub:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2005, 06:18:57 am »
I just see boys as a portable punchbag, all they do is insult me, so they pay for their insults with my anger.
As for rape, it's wrong, it's men who can't controle their stinking hormones.
Just give every man int eh world a taste of feminine hormones...that should soften the world up.
Too much testosterone.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2005, 07:59:30 am »
I just see boys as a portable punchbag, all they do is insult me, so they pay for their insults with my anger.
Just give every man int eh world a taste of feminine hormones...that should soften the world up.
Too much testosterone.
[snapback]163114[/snapback]

You must be hanging out with the wrong boys then...move to Texas ^_^

Women rape as well so dont just jump out at the men

Gideon Brown

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2005, 08:17:38 am »
It's a lot harder for a woman to rape a man. Becuase in order to rape him, he needs to be...shall we say...willing? whereas a woman doesn't have to be ready and willing to be raped.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2005, 08:55:38 am »
It's a lot harder for a woman to rape a man. Becuase in order to rape him, he needs to be...shall we say...willing? whereas a woman doesn't have to be ready and willing to be raped.
[snapback]163141[/snapback]

I was about to say the same thing... Its a bit more difficult to rape a man.

Rabble

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2005, 01:34:53 pm »
Too much testosterone.
[snapback]163114[/snapback]

You must be hanging out with the wrong boys then...move to Texas ^_^

Women rape as well so dont just jump out at the men
[snapback]163128[/snapback]

Gender doesn't matter, Just raping is bad.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2005, 02:42:27 pm »
Yea. Raping is awful whether if it's a man or a woman doing it. However when women rape they usually get like 5 years in jail, and when men rape they get like 20-30 years in jail.

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2005, 03:23:43 am »
[snapback]163141[/snapback]
um, actually, instances of men being raped are higher than you may think. when put in a situation of that, a guy would get "aroused" (in the physical sence) just from fear. it happens. and because of the whole macho manly thing we have, leven less guys come forward about it than girls do. there isnt much support for a raped /abused man.
also, it can jsut be harrasment. some girls dont know when to leave it alone.

what is wrong tho. is when a girl sleeps with a guy, willingly then feels guilty about it afterwards and goes tot he police, saying he raped her. happens all the time, and with the hysteria that surrounds rape now, the guy gets in trouble, tho he did nothing wrong.

many men are desperate. and tho they shouldnt do it unless you say yes. if you dont say anything and just let them, it cant be clasified as rape.
its pressure sex then. And if some one wants to argue about this wiht me, dont, i get very tetchy about this
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 03:24:35 am by Eva:Gina »