Author Topic: The Nightmare  (Read 3184 times)

edso

The Nightmare
« on: March 11, 2005, 08:35:17 am »
The Nightmare

Chapter 1: The new chick

In a dark room a young yellow sponge girl sits.  She’s looking at a skinny fish. He has  a  evil   look in his eyes.   “D.J., Glad to see you here.”   “Lenny! What the barnacles do you want!”   “What do you think? I want you to do someone. “  D.J.  shook with fear. “Eeew!”  "No DJ! Kill Robert!"  DJ couldn't stand that look. "Your so insane! He killed Dennis! So what?"  Lenny grabbed her throat. "Lenny was my best killer. I will supply you with weapons. Just kill him."
DJ nodded.  "Ok, Lenny. What do I get?"  "70%"    DJ nodded. "Fine, I'll get 'em."   "   Your transportation awaits."

**4 days later**

HOOOOONK!

Spongebob woke up.

"I'm ready!"  The eager sponge ignored the fact that Gary was gone.  The word was out. A beautiful sponge girl had moved in! He raced torward the new lot!  Patrick and Squidward were already there.  "Hiiiiii Squiiiiiidwaaaaard!" Said Spongebob. Aren't you excited. squidward looked at Spongebob's face. So love struck. And he didnt even know her! "No I'm not."   SpongeBob looked. Outside the van DJ walked to the watermellon shaped house. "Hiiii!" she said. "I'm uhhh Sydney! Yeah, Sydney Pristo! That's right.." Squidward rolled his eyes. "I- have seen enough" Spongebob stayed there longer than anyone. He was in love with Sydney Pristo

Chapter 2: The day goes by

Spongebob kept to himself at work daydreaming about his love when she came in the door. Spongebob stared at her. Dj stayed calm and went up to a grumpy looking squid. "Uhh..1 Krubutt Potty.."  Squidward rolled his eyes. "It's Krabby Patty!" DJ pretended not to notive and waved at SpongeBob who was alrady fixing up the soda. "It's on me neighbor!" He shouted to her.  "Wow!" She said. "How many neighbors can 1girl like, ...umm.." Spongebob finished her off: "Have?" DJ smiled and picked up her order.  She tickled spongebob under the chin. "Your name please?" she asked slowly.  SpongeBob blushed as he gave out his real name: "Robert Square"   DJ smiled,  "Nice, she said. DJ was busy counting his holes. "Your right eye will do when it comes to death." she muttered. "Any way Ms. Pristo, Do you just loooove to jellay fash!"  (Im calling her sydney now)
Sydney rolled her eyes. "You mean.. Jelly Fishing? Sure! Why not tonight at 9. Bring a friend! And a blindfo- I mean the needed supplies. And I mean not a friend! Oh @#$@  just be there or be square!"  Spongebob watched her walk out the door. "Ok! I'll bring patrick!"

..::PatrickStar::..

The Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 03:36:45 pm »
nice...