Author Topic: To All The Homophobes Out There.  (Read 25153 times)

Eva:Gina

To All The Homophobes Out There.
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2005, 12:24:12 am »
I do not believe homosexuality is a normal life-style.  The Pope is very much anti-gay.  But I do not believe that gays should be discriminated against.  Sure they partake in extremly sick and unacceptable behavior, but calling people homophobes just because they are against gay rights is just plain wrong.  Not wanting gay marriage does not mean you are afraid of gays, we do not want to re-define the definition of marriage.  The definition of marriage is between one man and one woman.  The Defense of Marriage Act has already defined this.  I am against fighting for perversion.  Just because Homosexuality is not a normal life-style does not make me a homophobe.
[snapback]159553[/snapback]

Homosexuality may not be a normal lifestyle, but neither is spending your whole life dedicated to Mario and SpongeBob.
[snapback]159636[/snapback]
Ouch. That was a burn.
[snapback]159725[/snapback]
ty, that was more like the whole bomb.

and gay [whisper] s-e-x [whisper/] spreads STD's

but I mean I dont like gay's but If they marry whats the point it's not illegal to just live with some one
[snapback]162510[/snapback]
you are wrong. There is less chance of contracting stds if you are gay, because of the fragile tissue in your anus its more comfortable to use condoms.
straight people are less likely to use protection.

and oscar_the_grouch, there are still alot of places where homosexuality is not tolerated. if you were in a place like that, you probably wouldnt choose to be gay (if you had the choice, blah blah blah) and im not saying, dont be proud of it. BUT a main contributor to teenage suicide is people being afraid of not being accepted because of their sexuality.
if you are lucky enough to have support, thats cool, but the majority of people dont.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2005, 12:43:08 am »
I believe in gay rights. Homosexuals(I really have no idea. What is the respectful name?)And, alsom, since people whom are gay are born with it, and(Im saying this under my religious beliefs)and if it is a sin to be gay, why would god make them gay???It has to be one of those. Is it because it is not a sin. Or because they choose to be. well, sense they are born being gay, i dont think it is as sin. Unless the bible says so. If it doesnt, also, isnt only breaking one of the Ten Comadmments sin. And, god forgives all poeple for sin, of what I have been learning. So, really, gay people shoukd have equal rights. I myslef believe in those equal rights. I am glad that gay marrages are now allowed in Califorina. I myself am not gay.
__
Now, in a 100% off-topic thing, My older sister is in the other room watching: Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2005, 05:13:10 am »
The truth is, the human race is so afraid to accept the 'strange' things, and also the things they cannot explain.
Its like saying tomboys are wrong (girls who act and dress like boys) but then again, a gril has her freedom to do so.
Same with gays, they have the freedom to be gay, you can't stop that.
Then again, why would you want to interfere with someone else's life!?
Oh well...
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2005, 04:28:06 pm »
Homosexuals, sodomites, or any other name you chose to call them by, are not gay (which means happy), talented, special, or even gifted. What homosexuals and homosexuality are, is an evil abomination in the eyes of God, a blemish of the face of God's creation.
Homosexuality is a SIN. Standing up and speaking against this vile evil does not make you homophobic as the homosexuals would have you believe. Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals. As children of the one and only eternal and loving true God, we have nothing to fear from these sinners. In fact, it is they who are afraid of us. They are afraid of us because we stand up against them and proclaim homosexuality for what it is, a VILE AND EVIL SIN.
[snapback]162675[/snapback]

It's people like you that make me ashamed of the human race.

If God hates homosexuality so much, why didn't he stop it when it first arose? God is supposed to be omniscient, or all knowing.

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2005, 04:34:22 pm »
and oscar_the_grouch, there are still alot of places where homosexuality is not tolerated. if you were in a place like that, you probably wouldnt choose to be gay (if you had the choice, blah blah blah) and im not saying, dont be proud of it. BUT a main contributor to teenage suicide is people being afraid of not being accepted because of their sexuality.
if you are lucky enough to have support, thats cool, but the majority of people dont.

Lots of things arent tolerated, but that doesnt stop people from doing them.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2005, 04:43:14 pm »
Homosexuals, sodomites, or any other name you chose to call them by, are not gay (which means happy), talented, special, or even gifted. What homosexuals and homosexuality are, is an evil abomination in the eyes of God, a blemish of the face of God's creation.
Homosexuality is a SIN. Standing up and speaking against this vile evil does not make you homophobic as the homosexuals would have you believe. Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals. As children of the one and only eternal and loving true God, we have nothing to fear from these sinners. In fact, it is they who are afraid of us. They are afraid of us because we stand up against them and proclaim homosexuality for what it is, a VILE AND EVIL SIN.

If God hates homosexuality so much, why didn't he stop it when it first arose? God is supposed to be omniscient, or all knowing.
[snapback]162938[/snapback]

I didnt realize there was homosexuality in the Bible days o_o

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2005, 04:55:47 pm »
Homosexuality dates back to the days of Ancient Greece.

Even if there wasn't homosexuality in the bible days (which I'm 99% sure there was), God is supposed to be all knowing, meaning he would've seen it coming.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2005, 06:21:17 pm »

There's no way for me to write this witholut expressing my anger and the hatred I have towards your comments.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2005, 06:40:04 pm »
In ancient Greece, homosexual activities was indeed prevalent. The older men often tried to persuade the younger men to have as many homosexual relationships as possible, before finally marrying.

SpongeBobAndyZX14

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2005, 06:42:05 pm »
homosexuality for what it is, a VILE AND EVIL SIN.

[snapback]162938[/snapback]

I'm not ashamed.  I'm an alien o_O  JK

Anyway, I think it doesn't matter wether you are gay, straight, bi, or someother fourth thing, you are still human (hopefully) and we should all respect eachothers differences.  I'm straight, and I respect gays, although I don't know any.  I think. o_O

MY 1,100TH POST!!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 06:42:46 pm by SpongeBobAndyZX14 »

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2005, 10:37:43 pm »
In ancient Greece, homosexual activities was indeed prevalent. The older men often tried to persuade the younger men to have as many homosexual relationships as possible, before finally marrying.
[snapback]163020[/snapback]
and they took young male lovers during marriage as well.
it was also encouraged among slaves so that they didnt reproduce

oscar_the_grouch, i see you just dont understand. im not saying its ok to be in fear. but hte mojority of gay peple do live their lives as straight because of the intolerance.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2005, 12:28:56 am »

There's no way for me to write this witholut expressing my anger and the hatred I have towards your comments.
[snapback]163007[/snapback]
I agree with: I Am Jack's Username. What MSP said, its just, I'm not going to say it because I do not want to be banned.

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2005, 09:17:13 pm »
i know this is a really old thread, but i didnt wanna start a new one, adn i found this, which i think makes a lovely little point :biggrin:

Vicky

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2005, 01:53:39 pm »
jeez! everyone HAS to be the same in this world now don't they. if someone is happy the way they are, it is automatically wrong!!! gay people have the right to love who they love!!

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2005, 02:26:20 am »
haha, not according to msp :biggrin: everyone must be pious and miserable