Author Topic: Best...movie...ever...  (Read 19907 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2005, 11:20:46 am »
Im a guest with a few rant on my mind about you guys. Red hat, do you even run linux, or did you here about it somewhere and that you'd use it because it "sounded cool". And For who ever said that those who did like the movie are snobs, well guess what: I did'nt like it. i thought it was ok. So p|-|^(|< off ok? And for you "cool people" who say wOOT!, STOP!!!! Its not 'cool' to say that unless you truly know what you are saying. You think it means sweet, and in a scence, it does. But the true meaning is deeper. It is a term derived from the infamous table-top RPG known as Dungeons and Dragons. The term wOOt basically means "Wow, loot!" Other meanings can be found at http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woot One of them means "Waste Of Our Time". And if your talking about a movie and say woot, then that means you did not like it.
[snapback]157329[/snapback]
1. It's his opinion if it is, I mean I don't even like Red Hat Linux either, but I don't complain.
2. w00t, is our basic young hit web lingo, and your probably a guy or a girl who can't read netspeak or whatever, and you trying to limit our communication, which violates the First Amendment.
3.  D&D = Evil.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2005, 12:45:10 pm »
Quote from: ssj4gogita4,Mar 12 2005, 12:43 PM
Quote from: Guest,Mar 5 2005, 08:32 PM
Im a guest with a few rant on my mind about you guys. Red hat, do you even run linux, or did you here about it somewhere and that you'd use it because it "sounded cool". And For who ever said that those who did like the movie are snobs, well guess what: I did'nt like it. i thought it was ok. So p|-|^(|< off ok? And for you "cool people" who say wOOT!, STOP!!!! Its not 'cool' to say that unless you truly know what you are saying. You think it means sweet, and in a scence, it does. But the true meaning is deeper. It is a term derived from the infamous table-top RPG known as Dungeons and Dragons. The term wOOt basically means "Wow, loot!" Other meanings can be found at http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woot One of them means "Waste Of Our Time". And if your talking about a movie and say woot, then that means you did not like it.

Wow, interesting.

Thank you for telling us this information, cuz you know, were all idiots here.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2005, 08:07:06 am »
Quote from: Squiddy,Mar 12 2005, 03:45 PM
Quote from: ssj4gogita4,Mar 12 2005, 12:43 PM
Quote from: Guest,Mar 5 2005, 08:32 PM

Wow, interesting.

Thank you for telling us this information, cuz you know, were all idiots here.
[snapback]158777[/snapback]

Well. most people act like it here. ><

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Best...movie...ever...
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2005, 08:19:57 am »
Well then Im speaking for the few people who have a sence of maturaity.